Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think he will go any where, every time there is like a two month period before a game, this things happen,and normally IFF back down

Comment

These problems will continue under this regime. Kill the head and the body will die.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        These problems will continue under this regime. Kill the head and the body will die.
        What does Branko have to do anything with the regime? The problem with CQ is having a jealous low self esteem coach at Perspolis who wants to blame his failures on CQ

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          What does Branko have to do anything with the regime? The problem with CQ is having a jealous low self esteem coach at Perspolis who wants to blame his failures on CQ
          Games getting cancelled, having to resort to playing in UAE, not getting other friendlies has nothing to do with our reputation?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

1) From now on day to day as part of my prayers I hope Mayeli Kodan has a pulmonary embolism/heart attack and eats the dust. Betamarg dige antar avazi.

2) I'm done with Perspolis under Branko whether we win the league or not I couldnt care less. It's clearly evident he came back to Iran because he can't cut it anywhere else and because him coaching against vatani coaches like GN is like a high school varsity soccer team playing against a group of mentally handicapped 5 year olds. His deficiencies have always been incredibly clear. I have 0 doubt that 2017 TM would beat 2006 TM. It's not even close. Branko is too weak to kick Daei out or get Karimi under control and in my mind he will always be a GRADE A P*ssy.

3) Strong league does not mean strong national team. UAE's team all play in UAE. Saudi all plays in Saudi. Their leagues are pretty good. Their NTs always suck. CQ has more than quadrupled our legionnaires in his time. He helped Azmoun make the right choices or under GN or Branko he would probably be in Perspolis/Esteghlal/Sepahan. He made our players actually try and challenge themselves against the normal path of Iranian k**n goshadi with easy money.

4) Watch the Iran-Korea game. Now tell me if you ever remember feeling that relaxed about a victory against our rivals before. We are on such an easy path to qualify. These avazis are worried that a second qualification will be solid proof of how bimokh they are. Add on to that the number of players who will not even listen to one of these idiots if they became coach. Azmoun, Ezzatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohammadi, Hosseini, Rezaian, Hajsafi all know who the real soccer genius is and wont listen to some unqualified Hezbollahi trying to direct them.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              1) From now on day to day as part of my prayers I hope Mayeli Kodan has a pulmonary embolism/heart attack and eats the dust. Betamarg dige antar avazi.
              2) I'm done with Perspolis under Branko whether we win the league or not I couldnt care less. It's clearly evident he came back to Iran because he can't cut it anywhere else and because him coaching against vatani coaches like GN is like a high school varsity soccer team playing against a group of mentally handicapped 5 year olds. His deficiencies have always been incredibly clear. I have 0 doubt that 2017 TM would beat 2006 TM. It's not even close. Branko is too weak to kick Daei out or get Karimi under control and in my mind he will always be a GRADE A P*ssy.
              3) Strong league does not mean strong national team. UAE's team all play in UAE. Saudi all plays in Saudi. Their leagues are pretty good. Their NTs always suck. CQ has more than quadrupled our legionnaires in his time. He helped Azmoun make the right choices or under GN or Branko he would probably be in Perspolis/Esteghlal/Sepahan. He made our players actually try and challenge themselves against the normal path of Iranian k**n goshadi with easy money.
              4) Watch the Iran-Korea game. Now tell me if you ever remember feeling that relaxed about a victory against our rivals before. We are on such an easy path to qualify. These avazis are worried that a second qualification will be solid proof of how bimokh they are. Add on to that the number of players who will not even listen to one of these idiots if they became coach. Azmoun, Ezzatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Mohammadi, Hosseini, Rezaian, Hajsafi all know who the real soccer genius is and wont listen to some unqualified Hezbollahi trying to direct them.
              I get that these times can bring emotional reactions but come on now. Queiroz has quadrupled our legionnaires? Since when is the coach the sole reason for players going to Europe? Is he signing the contracts for them? Was branko or Mayeli Kohan the reason we had legionnaires in the late 90's to to mid 2000's?

Comment

CQ is starting to remind of a previous leader we had ...the suitcase king...he might become our suitcase coach.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Coming from a Persepolis fan yourself, you are 100% for saying that.

Damet Garm baradar

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    I get that these times can bring emotional reactions but come on now. Queiroz has quadrupled our legionnaires? Since when is the coach the sole reason for players going to Europe? Is he signing the contracts for them? Was branko or Mayeli Kohan the reason we had legionnaires in the late 90's to to mid 2000's?
                    If you want I can write up a post analyzing position to position where our talent pool was immediately before CQ came in.

CQ made a roster selection culture where league players were competing against each other and going abroad was encouraged. He has done interviews stating the importance of Iranian players leaving to be exposed to new styles of play. Guys like Shabbazzadeh actually left because they wanted to crack TM and being a legionnaire was their big chance in.

You dont need my words listen to interviews Ezzatollahi, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Gucci have made talking about him.

Brankos only feats in player selection was getting Zandi on our team and by going with the Nekounam Ando pairing. This did indirectly lead to them going abroad due to their performances.

MayeliKodan was also gifted the best generation of footballers since the revolution and couldnt deliver.

CQ set a foundation. Iranian football was always about ups and downs in player quality. How crap we were in 2002, 2009 for example. CQ helped foster a good generation for us now. With our young players now we have a good 10 years worth of players to play at this level we are playing currently. If they thrive even better. The biggest issue is consistency for Iranian football and we actually started having that. This is the closest we have ever been to the consistency Japan shows in Asia.

Time to go back to the times we lost against Arab teams again. We as a team had been mentally inferior to the mind games of Arab teams until CQ came. If you havent noticed we've been Qatars daddy for years now.

Welcome back to the time where all the Mahmoud Fekri's ,
                    Ghazi, Iman mobalis of old are called back in with aliasgari bekesh ziresh.

Comment

If you want I can write up a post analyzing position to position where our talent pool was immediately before CQ came in.

CQ made a roster selection culture where league players were competing against each other and going abroad was encouraged. He has done interviews stating the importance of Iranian players leaving to be exposed to new styles of play. Guys like Shabbazzadeh actually left because they wanted to crack TM and being a legionnaire was their big chance in.

You dont need my words listen to interviews Ezzatollahi, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Gucci have made talking about him.

Brankos only feats in player selection was getting Zandi on our team and by going with the Nekounam Ando pairing. This did indirectly lead to them going abroad due to their performances.

MayeliKodan was also gifted the best generation of footballers since the revolution and couldnt deliver.

CQ set a foundation. Iranian football was always about ups and downs in player quality. How crap we were in 2002, 2009 for example. CQ helped foster a good generation for us now. With our young players now we have a good 10 years worth of players to play at this level we are playing currently. If they thrive even better. The biggest issue is consistency for Iranian football and we actually started having that. This is the closest we have ever been to the consistency Japan shows in Asia.

Time to go back to the times we lost against Arab teams again. We as a team had been mentally inferior to the mind games of Arab teams until CQ came. If you havent noticed we've been Qatars daddy for years now.

Welcome back to the time where all the Mahmoud Fekri's ,
                      Ghazi, Iman mobalis of old are called back in with aliasgari bekesh ziresh.
                      If that's the case how come Taremi has gotten more playing more playing time than Ansarifard in the wcq's? Taremi cried his way back to iran while ansarifard has been busting his ass for 2 and half years in Europe. Hajsafi and Rezaeian came back to Iran and are starters in tm. Pouraliganji rejected europe for Qatar and is a starter. Queiroz could easily call up tafazolli who plays in europe. Dejagah and gucci continued to be called up after moving to qatar. Zohaivi just rejected europe for Qatar. Ali Karimi is trying his best to come back to Iran.

The culture is the same as its always been. We have players who go to Europe and stay. We have players who go Europe and come back. We have players who stay in Iran. We have players who reject Europe for persian gulf arab money. We're not saudi arabia or uae. We've always had players going to Europe and not going to Europe and a specific coach, although can have somewhat of an impact, isn't going to be the main reason that players go to Europe.

The last part of your post is just pure emotional reaction. No those random players arent going to just be called up even if queiroz does leave.

Comment

What's the point in having a meeting between CQ and br-AN-G0H? What are they going to discuss?

This is not some sort of honest, or sincere good-faith dispute to have a discussion; when this global reject fraudster lies through his teeth and complains that PP's national team players return from camps "fat & lazy", it becomes very clear that his objective is to harm the team, and create needless friction, which does nothing except compromise TM's chances of a consecutive WC qualification. Who benefits from this disharmony?

The beneficiaries are a beekar failure who wants the job for himself, and who only came back to Iran because everywhere else either fired him, or won't offer him a job. As it can be seen, br-AN-G0H is more than willing to harm the national team for his own personal benefit. Let's not even talk about the oghdedar vatani coaches (ZolfagharNasab, mayeli divoone).

The reason these pricks are fighting CQ with such ferocity is because they know very well that a consecutive WC qualification would mean that the Iranian coaching market will no longer be a safe haven for reject, crappy D grade Eastern European coaches (who can't get jobs elsewhere), and oghdeyi vatani coaches who don't even satisfy the minimum coaching/education qualifications.
                        Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                          when this global reject fraudster lies through his teeth and complains that PP's national team players return from camps "fat & lazy"
                          I haven't been following the situation very closely, Branko actually said that?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Yes he did. I believe his exact words were "be tamrinat na amadeh va ba ezafeh vazn barmigardand"
                            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Yes he did. I don't have the link to the original interview, hopefully someone here can post it, but Adel actually referenced it, and displayed a screenshot of it on the widescreen. He then put him on the spot about those comments.

Lol, he actually compared the scheduling of crappy PP, and dogshit IPL to La Liga, and the Barclay's Premier League?!?! The guy that got fired from Chinese DONG, Al-Wahda, and Al-Ittifaq wants to lecture CQ about what he can, and cannot do in Madrid, and Manchester

Bikhod neest that this weasel gets fired after just one season from the crappiest teams & leagues
                              Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                If that's the case how come Taremi has gotten more playing more playing time than Ansarifard in the wcq's? Taremi cried his way back to iran while ansarifard has been busting his ass for 2 and half years in Europe. Hajsafi and Rezaeian came back to Iran and are starters in tm. Pouraliganji rejected europe for Qatar and is a starter. Queiroz could easily call up tafazolli who plays in europe. Dejagah and gucci continued to be called up after moving to qatar. Zohaivi just rejected europe for Qatar. Ali Karimi is trying his best to come back to Iran.

The culture is the same as its always been. We have players who go to Europe and stay. We have players who go Europe and come back. We have players who stay in Iran. We have players who reject Europe for persian gulf arab money. We're not saudi arabia or uae. We've always had players going to Europe and not going to Europe and a specific coach, although can have somewhat of an impact, isn't going to be the main reason that players go to Europe.

The last part of your post is just pure emotional reaction. No those random players arent going to just be called up even if queiroz does leave.
                                Funny since Taremi himself cried back to Iran because Perspolis fans were being classless and debasing him thru social media. Ansarifard has been given chances repeatedly in lower games(ala Guam) and higher ones like Syria most recently. In fact, he was nowhere near TM until he took the risk. Then CQ figures he can use Taremi in a different light as you saw in the game against Uzbekistan where he was deployed as a RW successfully. If it came down to how much CQ can squeeze out of a player va Branko its pretty clear who takes the cake.

Rezaians case is the same as Taremis. Hajsafi STILL took the risk at a Bundesliga 2 side. He never would have under Branko or GN would he? He would have just stayed at Sepahan. He picked up some things from Germany and when he returned from Germany he is now set to be a starter as a ball distributing midfielder instead of LB(which he should never have played)

PAG was instituted by CQ into TM for the AC and now we are looking at him serving 7+ more years in TM as a CB/CDM. Mention that. Gucci/Dejagah would never have come to Iran under a vatani hezbollahi.

The culture IS different for example because at least players like Karimi are trying to break into Europe. I dont think having an all legionnaire Team Melli means we are better esp if they go to Arab leagues but there are more players taking the risk now than ever in our history to better themselves. Add on to that, CQ is a huge detriment to IFF and dalals trying to corrupt our football.

As for the end of my post those players are metaphors for washed out favorites vatani coaches call up regardless of form and they were past examples.

The man is not flawless and Ive disagreed with some of his coaching decisions before and prob in the future wherever he goes. But hes feuding with a cowardly coach backed by corrupt forces who are trying to oust their superior and take our football back to the dark ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X