This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matador View Post
    We're going to have a tough time with Uzshitestan unfortunately. If we had a half decent attacking game I would say qualification has never been easier.
    If you have a "tough time" with "shite" then you are also the same "shite" as we are. Why not have a different shites represent Asia this time around?
    Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
      If you have a "tough time" with "shite" then you are also the same "shite" as we are. Why not have a different shites represent Asia this time around?
      Uzbek 5 - Qatar 1
      The exact score you needed to qualify for Brazil in case Iran tied SK.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        It's time for Carlos to follow Amirhossein in the following weeks. We need to have an experienced CB available for the away match in Uzbekistan.
        How come he was not invited??

Comment

Amirhossein has not been in the picture since the world cup. CQ has no choice but to role with it and add one of the CB he has been working with in the recent camps. The way I see it Montazeris spot on the roster will have to be covered from one of the following: M.Ansari, M.Tayebi, S.Kouroshi, E.Pourghaz, S.Khalilzadeh,
          My pick personally would have to be with H.Beikzadeh. He's played as CB for CQ before and the only one with TM experience. It's a tough decision for CQ to make.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I like Beikzadeh… Sure he's slow, and no where near the level of Hosseini or Montazari.. But IMO he's still loads better than the rest mentioned. Has experience and can still play. If he's in form, definitely call him up

Comment

Pejman is probably our best CD, it sucks to lose him for that long... He will miss the next 3 matches for sure..

Comment

This is probably not a stage to do this but CQ should look into defenders not so well known in our league who are young. One guy I like is Mohammad Moradmand who plays for Padideh right now and is CF.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Perfect time for Ryan Tafazolli

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
                    How come he was not invited??
                    Because he lost his form after the World Cup. But we are in desperate need of another CB. He's one hell of a CB.

I know Morteza is great. But we need a player like Sadeghi against Uzbekistan and SK.

I know he has been away from Team Melli for a long time. But if he's in form and he goes through camp with Carlos he may be able to use him.

It also depends on if Sadeghi is not retired. I forgot if he is or isn't. But if he isn't I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Sadeghi may have digressed and aged in the past 2 years, but his experience will come in handy vs Uzbekistan & SK.

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. But we are definitely in a bad position without Pejman.

Comment

we forgot, we still have Hosseini who is used to be a solid Defender!
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                          we forgot, we still have Hosseini who is used to be a solid Defender!
                          Yeah we do have Jalal Hosseini, but we need another experienced CB next to him.

Unless you meant another Hosseini?

Comment

I wouldn't mind Ryan Tafazolli being introduced to the team now as backup CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw these fan designs for TM jersey on Twitter, they look pretty cool

Source :https://twitter.com/FlyingLamprey/st...24750107435008

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                Saw these fan designs for TM jersey on Twitter, they look pretty cool

Source :https://twitter.com/FlyingLamprey/st...24750107435008
                                No Cheetah I aint interested

Comment

Working...
                                X