X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyrovani interview: https://www.tarafdari.com/sites/defa...i_mosahebe.mp4

Comment

We need to ask Taj to cancel all remaining league matches, stop any national game and let CQ do his job. He has proven many times that he does a much better job preparing our players. Who the hell cares about PP or other leagues teams? I think requesting cancellation of all national games until TM qualifies for WC deserves a new thread.
      Is anyone volunteered to create this new thread or should I have the honor?
      let's deal with this once and for all and make every national coach including Brangoh report to CQ for the next months until we qualify.

Comment

Can we also create a thread for fund raising to cancel Brangoh's contract and send him back to his home, so that we can qualify for WC?

PP can find another as..h..le coach for sure from another part of the world :-)

Comment

It is so funny that the most educated coach in the world (as he claims) can't even talk a word of English. I wonder where he took all his studies? in his home town? Hehehehehe.

M rBrangoh, you can't full the whole country, especially considering how all of us us have seen yo in 2006. Shame on you. How can you even coma back to this country after 2006 WC and claim to be proud of it. What a looser.

Yes PP I know.

Comment

Comment

Why do they even go to Mayeli Kohan for his opinion? I know this is IR Iran, and there is huge party bazi but this guy is the most useless individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Why do they even go to Mayeli Kohan for his opinion? I know this is IR Iran, and there is huge party bazi but this guy is the most useless individual.
                Because media wants to take advantage. Mayeli Kohan gave at least 4 (!!) interviews since the incident happened.

Comment

Abedini just told that there will be a meeting between CQ and Branko. Should've been held much much earlier.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...8%D8%AF/175065

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Abedini just told that there will be a meeting between CQ and Branko. Should've been held much much earlier.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...8%D8%AF/175065
                    Best way to resolve it. I just wish our teams had more foresight and could afford to "lose" certain TM players and have decent backups.

Comment

Most everyone here knows my stands on CQ and MK, so As much as I love CQ and hate Mayeli , for the first time ever I agree with him 😡😡😡😡😡😡

CQ has overstepped his boundaries by leaps and it is IFF's fault not not having a decent manger and boss to control his ass.

Comment

The thing that a majority here are missing is that there is a group in the background which is being stopped from being corrupt and running amok because of CQ presence. They stir up drama as soon as things are going well to try to get rid of him and they are now using pp and branko. His only defence is the threat of resignation which has worked Everytime. In the meanwhile the media loves it because they take it and blow it up and make stacks and stacks out of each saga.

Comment

Comment

Oscars for best Drama: Iran National Team!

Comment

Honestly don't blame him if he leaves. Dude shouldn't be dealing with bs like this near his retirement age. No one should.

Comment

Its not cq his problem that our clubs have gotten soooooo weak that they cannot win or play good.. or stleadt be able to replace an starter and play good. These coaches give 0 play time to the bencgwarmers.. and its the saddest thing in the world!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X