Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love CQ , I supported and agreed with him %95 of the time but really !!??

He has become so loos o nonor I say if he wants to resign then let him go , enough is enough.

At this point I feel like CQ's attitude is belittling IFF and making Iran look bad.

If he wants to go let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      I love CQ , I supported and agreed with him %95 of the time but really !!??

He has become so loos o nonor I say if he wants to resign then let him go , enough is enough.

At this point I feel like CQ's attitude is belittling IFF and making Iran look bad.

If he wants to go let him go.
      LOL… You won't be saying that in a few months when we lose to Qatar and South Korea and put our WCQ spot in danger.

It's sad we can't even hold a decent, quality manager for that long…

Comment

it is totally clear ....
        please stop with this cq Propaganda !!!
        These coachs are not comparable !!!!

Last edited by tufun; 01-07-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Well you are right IFF sux and we don't deserve CQ but at the same time he has become so rude and unprofessional at times where I think to myself , he could become detrimental to TM at some point.

There is no question that he is the best coach we have ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Well you are right IFF sux and we don't deserve CQ but at the same time he has become so rude and unprofessional at times where I think to myself , he could become detrimental to TM at some point.

There is no question that he is the best coach we have ever had.
            When has he been rude? Even if he has, wouldn't you rather have a coach who's rude than have a nice coach but still sucks?

Most of the greatest coaches in history have been very rude and spit the truth.

Also, another thing. If he's the greatest coach we've ever had, then why would you want him possibly gone?

Comment

At this moment in time it is not a matter of Branko is better than CQ or CQ is better than Branko.

It is about stability. Call him emotional, unprofessional, rude, genius, whatever... we are five games into the qualification and we are comfortably first with 11 points.

We have a crucial game against Qatar followed by another one against China, both in about two months time. By the same token, PP has the league and the ACL to think about.

It is in no one's benefit to have this hashieh, Taj must grow some balls and get everyone together in a room to put an end to this.

CQ can leave after his contract is over, but when he does leave, I hope people treat him with the respect he deserves-- a foreigner who left comfort to come to Iran and stayed to help us over the next eight years. Sure he was paid like a king, but he deserved every dollar of it.

What I am seeing right now from PP fans on instagram is truly and utterly disgusting. The reason we don't evolve as a country is not because of the leadership, its because of our people.

If CQ truly resigns, then we are absolutely screwed, there is no one that can come in two months and take over a team. We all saw the Ghotbi experiment, I guess we don't learn.

I

Comment

CQ might be emotional and sometimes harsh BUT he is a genius in the field of managing a football team. Unfortunately he is fighting with constant pressure and change of plans and IFF´s lack of preparation and inability to arrange friendlies, provide the minimum training necessities like a good football field etc.

I think seriously he is sick and tired of all the adversities. And then when Branko makes a retarded comment about him, he flips out!

But mark my words, IF HE LEAVES, WE WILL NOT MAKE IT TO WC2018!!!
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

There goes my new years resolution for 2017 that there is no more drama in Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    There goes my new years resolution for 2017 that there is no more drama in Team Melli.
                    Iranian football without drama is not the same.

Comment

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...esigns&tbm=nws

For those of you thinking CQ is leaving for sure.

Comment

just lets play agains fc donkey kong behind closed doors i we love that

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Iranian football without drama is not the same.
                          I always knew that CQ wilol leave when gets fed up, but I never even imagined for a second that he will leave because of moron Brangoh :-(

Comment

Teraktor and her stupid fans are on the shit list.

I guess Persepolis and its stupid fans should also go on the shit list as well. They showed their idiocy with Taremi and Rezaian now with their stupid fans and support of Branko. They have won nothing and they will be ousted from ACL in early stages too. Fu*k that useless Branko. He is a third-tier coach and couldn't shine CQ's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Branko is nothing but a filthy snake, his actions over the last year have all been truly disgusting. What's funny is that he's playing everyone in Iran (media and fans) and they're all buying it.....at this rate CQ will leave soon and Branko will get his spot. I don't think CQ will tolerate any more BS like this.....this has got to be the most embarrassing sh!tshow in the last 5-6 years CQ has been in Iran.
                              Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Branko will not become TM coach and CQ won't leave. I can assure that
                              Well now...
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hey PP fans.

Have you seen any picture of Brangoh with Iranian flag or PP red shirt or underwear before joining PP last year? No you haven't.

You haven't because he doesn't care and he doesn't give a rat about Iranian football. He is a cheater monkey who copies everything everyone else does. yes, wake up. That is your Brangoh. He never cared about Iran or Iranian team or Iranian Flag. go compare that with CQ.

Yes it is disgusting to see what Brangoh is doing, but it is more disgusting seeing what PP fans are doing. PP will be gone forever if CQ leaves as everyone including myself will see PP as the hindrance for our TM. Please, wake up and don't blindly support a cheating moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X