This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Iranian national football team (also known as Team Melli) defeated selection of African players in Dubai in a friendly match on Thursday.

In the match held at the Iranian Club Dubai, Carlos Queiroz’s men defeated their rival 6-0.

Former Iran coach Heshmat Mohajerani attended the match.

Team Melli was scheduled to face Morocco at the Al Ain Stadium but the match was cancelled.

Milad Mohammadi, Morteza Tabrizi, Farzad Hatami, Soroush Rafiei and Sasan Ansari (two goals) scored for the Iranian team.

Iran national football team is preparing for the matches against Qatar and China scheduled for March 23 and 28, respectively, in Group A in World Cup qualification.https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-training-camp
    Lol, what does that even mean?

Comment

Comment

I guess they approached some random local African footballers and got them together to play a friendly against us. So fucking embarrassing for the top ranked team of Asia and the 29th best of the world.

Comment

Interesting how some people (I am sure these are not PP fans by any chance :-)) try to shift the focus on why the the camp wasn't probably as useful or make fun of the friendly game. What else can I say? Khalayegh har che layegh once again :-)

But I am still puzzled why some of you PP fans continue to back Brangoh so blindly? what he did was a disgrace and all of you PP fans should think logically for a moment at least :-) (kidding of course).
          Because of all the BS he created, every TM prospect you have in PP would look for an opportunity to leave PP asap (Rezaiyan and Taremi now understand why they should have stayed in Turkey and Hosseini, Amiri and Beyranvand now understand why it was much better if they stayed in Naft).
          In addition, because of the actions of your coach, no TM prospect will join your team. So Mr Brangoh, actually f...ed up the chances of your team for the future.

This is even more disappointing because based on my knowledge of your coach and his knowledge and attitude, I have a feeling that he would neither going to be the champion this season and nor he will have a reasonable chance of any success in ACL).

He doesn't give a rat anyway and when the time comes, he will put his tail between his legs and rung away as he did in 2006 (I know some of you are probably too young to remember). Plus, He actually made PP carry the curse of TM not qualifying for WC, if that happens.

So he might have ruined both your current and future chances. Good luck and I am sure time will the best judge :-)

Comment

Today's training

Comment

I hope we pull through this time and qualify so its a concrete, solid, unchangeable, statement that CQ was better than any coach Iran has ever produced or any other coach that has ever stepped foot in Iran. They cant argue with two qualifications in a row.

Comment

Trust me so olaghs will still argue against that to diminish CQ's accomplishments with team meli.

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                I hope we pull through this time and qualify so its a concrete, solid, unchangeable, statement that CQ was better than any coach Iran has ever produced or any other coach that has ever stepped foot in Iran. They cant argue with two qualifications in a row.

Comment

I hope so man. My fear is that there are a lot of powerful, shameless, self-interested crooks (most notably a beekar, reject/Croatian waterboy who was unemployed without a team for 1.5 years and is only here because he couldn't get a job elsewhere, mental patients -Mayeli - etc.) that are actively, and openly plotting to make sure that this does not happen. Their objective is to undermine CQ and TM's preparation plans, and they certainly will not hesitate to screw Iran by jeapordizing TM's chances at a consecutive WC qualification to pursue their own selfish goals. 😡
                  Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Interview with Saket

http://static2.90tv.ir/b95a8e6b/Sake...17_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

^ I think you spelled his name wrong as it is Suckit j/k :-)

it reminds me of a joke:

Once the father of an Iranian girl visits USA and his daughter is married to an American guy. He stays with them for a few days and when he goes back to Iran, people ask him how was your new "Damad"?

He says he was a great guy and at nights when his girl was moaning of pain, the American guy would wake up in the middle of night and calmed her down by saying: "Saket saket"

so he is a very very kind person. :-)
                      Last edited by webmaster; 01-06-2017, 09:47 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Ino kam dashtim, there is rumor that he resigned, he didn't return with the rest of the team to Tehran.
                        https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با پایان اردوی دبی همراه با اعضای تیم به فرودگاه نرفت.
                        به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کارلوس کی*روش که بازیکنان تیم ملی را در اردوی دبی زیر نظر داشت، با پایان این اردو اعضای تیم را همراهی نکرد.
                        اعضای تیم ملی با پایان اردوی پنج روزه خود ظهر امروز (شنبه) باشگاه ایرانیان دبی را ترک کردند و راهی فرودگاه شدند تا به تهران بازگردند. این در حالی بود که کی*روش تیم را برای بازگشت به تهران همراهی نکرد و در دبی ماند.
                        این در حالی است که امروز صحبت*هایی مبنی بر استعفای کی*روش مطرح شده و باید دید در نهایت چه اتفاقی رخ می*دهد.

Comment

Aren't we having such kind of rumours every other week?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            Aren't we having such kind of rumours every other week?
                            no maybe every other month but not week

Comment

I honestly don't blame him.

Comment

Working...
                              X