X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's training session.

Oceano for TM

Comment

Karimi is and always has been an Oghdeyi sob , so I am not surprised !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

منتخب آفریقایی های مقیم دبی جایگزین مراکش شد!
        بازی پشت درهای بسته

In other words, the laborers and restaurant busboys F.C. !!!!

why even bother?
        might as well play our own clubs or youth teams

Comment

There is nothing wrong with players or coaches criticizing, IF it is constructive. IF the likes of Karimi feel that there are corruptions going on they should either keep quite or come and tell all about it. You can just say something and hold back. Thats what I do not like about iranian players.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

The TM game vs. African workers of UAE canceled. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Looking back, now I do agree with one thing Barngoh said , this camp became/was worthless 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Karimi is and always has been an Oghdeyi sob , so I am not surprised !!!!!
              yup, you could say that again..!!
              he is (and has always been) no different than your typical idiot irani PP fan who just can't see anything outside of their blinding red shades..!
              ive witnessed him make a complete asss of himself over n over again now just for sake of Khaye-mauling the typically idiotic domestic pp fanbase.!!

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              There is nothing wrong with players or coaches criticizing, IF it is constructive. IF the likes of Karimi feel that there are corruptions going on they should either keep quite or come and tell all about it. You can just say something and hold back. Thats what I do not like about iranian players.
              true that..!!
              AK8 is the prime example of such antics..!! always was ..!!
              used to love this guy more than his football for his integrity, patriotism and intense love for TM, but since his retirement he has become an totally oghdehi enemy of TM and just an absolute pathetic sore-looser..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                yup, you could say that again..!!
                he is (and has always been) no different than your typical idiot irani PP fan who just can't see anything outside of their blinding red shades..!
                ive witnessed him make a complete asss of himself over n over again now just for sake of Khaye-mauling the typically idiotic domestic pp fanbase.!!
                Calling it typical is not fair. As a diehard Perspolisi, I can say, that these people, who call themselves Perspolisi and turn against TM because of the sake of the club, don't represent the philosophy of the club, that is named by Takhte Jamshid. They are manipulated by the so-called leaders (club-employees).

Comment

Iran 6-0 UAE African XI

Goals: Sasan Ansari (2x), Milad Mohammadi, Soroush Rafiei, Farzad Hatami, Morteza Tabrizi
                  Spectators: 100

http://90tv.ir/news/348971/%D8%B3%D8...AF%D8%A8%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Calling it typical is not fair. As a diehard Perspolisi, I can say, that these people, who call themselves Perspolisi and turn against TM because of the sake of the club, don't represent the philosophy of the club, that is named by Takhte Jamshid. They are manipulated by the so-called leaders (club-employees).
                    may be not fair but it is What IT IS daash..!!
                    Its fine to support your club however intensely you want but Fans must alway have some PERSPECTIVE too and to put Club above seemingly Absolutely ALL ELSE (especially so above TM..!) shows complete Lack there of..! as you stated yourself (Bolded above) the Far Majority are being easily Manipulated by supposed Leaders who are Sadly indeed are Employed by the Club..!! hence imo, they are well-justified of their Ignorant IDIOT fan ID..!
                    its not about the recent (brangoh vs CQ) ordeals either these folks are the same lot who used to yell "Alieh Daie" too, a while back when he was their coach..!! as Forrest gump put it so eloquently "Stupid/Idiot IS ultimately what Stupid DOES..!!

ps
                    Just to make clear, this wasnt meant to be interpreted as personal insult I totally understand that your definitely not 1 of these lot, regardless of your your obviously boundless love and passion for Perspolis..!
                    in fact, you just might be the most UNBIASED, well-informed, Passionate, PP fans iv gotten to know on this forum .!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      may be not fair but it is What IT IS daash..!!
                      Its fine to support your club however intensely you want but Fans must alway have some PERSPECTIVE too and to put Club above seemingly Absolutely ALL ELSE (especially so above TM..!) shows complete Lack there of..! as you stated yourself (Bolded above) the Far Majority are being easily Manipulated by supposed Leaders who are Sadly indeed are Employed by the Club..!! hence imo, they are well-justified of their Ignorant IDIOT fan ID..!
                      its not about the recent (brangoh vs CQ) ordeals either these folks are the same lot who used to yell "Alieh Daie" too, a while back when he was their coach..!! as Forrest gump put it so eloquently "Stupid/Idiot IS ultimately what Stupid DOES..!!

ps
                      Just to make clear, this wasnt meant to be interpreted as personal insult I totally understand that your definitely not 1 of these lot, regardless of your your obviously boundless love and passion for Perspolis..!
                      in fact, you just might be the most UNBIASED, well-informed, Passionate, PP fans iv gotten to know on this forum .!!
                      Agree. This sums up the current cultural problem thanks to IR.

Comment

Picture from today's game

Comment

Iran 6-0 UAE African XI

Goals: Sasan Ansari (2x), Milad Mohammadi, Soroush Rafiei, Farzad Hatami, Morteza Tabrizi
                          Spectators: 100

http://90tv.ir/news/348971/%D8%B3%D8...AF%D8%A8%DB%8C
                          I have a hard time to load 90 website, does anyone else facing the same issue?

Comment

What that mean UAE African XI? Are they Africans who play in UAE league?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I have a hard time to load 90 website, does anyone else facing the same issue?
                              I have no problem
                              Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              What that mean UAE African XI? Are they Africans who play in UAE league?
                              That's a translation from اقریقایی های مقیم دبی
                              Couldn't find anything on Google.

Comment

I have no problem

That's a translation from اقریقایی های مقیم دبی
                                Couldn't find anything on Google.
                                Ehtemalan har chi siah post boud savar ye mashin kardan ovordan to stadium ye bazi konan. Knowing IFF, it doesn't surprise me if it is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X