This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

منتخب آفریقایی های مقیم دبی جایگزین مراکش شد!
    بازی پشت درهای بسته

now this is what one can call a useful camp and great friendly for our players to learn from!!!

Comment

Persepolis has already two Hazfi Title. 2009-2010 and 2010-2011. SS fans are just dreaming and repeat the same garbage over and over. We are preparing for ACL not just IPL. Worry about your team right now with your awesome CEO Mr. Eftekhari! and your match vs Al Sadd otherwise you may not even see the color of ACL for next two or three years. Have fun.
      - First of all I am a Sepahan fan and don't give two shits about Esteghlal

- Second of all SS and PP's titles combined don't add up to Sepahan's titles in recent years.

- Third of all, Winning the league is a much more bigger accomplishment then winning Hazfi.

-Fourth of all, our teams don't stand a chance of winning ACL until we fix alot of the problems in our football even PP, who has a good team right now. So you can keep dreaming about PP winning ACL, if they coudn't do it during their prime years before IPL(Azadegan League) what makes you think they can do it now???

- I'm not an Esteghlal fan, but Esteghlal has had more success in recent years then PP. At least they won the league a few years back and reached the semis of ACL.

- Branko knows the 2nd half the season is going to be alot tougher. Teams are going to improve and try to push for ACL slots and Championship. He is already taking a stab at CQ in case his team comes up short at the end of the season.

- Have fun with your desperation. We will see if PP can finally pull out a league title after 10 years or choke in the clutch stages of the league again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        Again more broad, general statements with absolutely no evidence. Who just says with Khalatbari or Azmoun we would win? What kind of statement is that to make?

How many times would Khalatbari lose possession on a counter attack when he was in TM? Who is to say it wouldn't happen vs Nigeria? Who is to say Victor Moses wouldn't have stolen the ball from him in a crucial area and scored when we were caught scrambling? See how easy it is to make statements with absolutely no sound logic?

Nigeria was on the decline? I don't even have a comment for how wrong that is.

These are the types of comments that people just read and accept, and by doing so there is a broad consensus that Iran should have beaten Nigeria 3-0 and the fact that we drew them in our first game was a terrible result. Very easy to mislead the masses with these comments full of fluff and no evidence, substance, or logic.
        Double check Khalatbari and Azmoun performance in that time period to see. If Iran has create one serious offensive move on Nigerian goal I will agree with your statement. You can not defend him here. Nobody can deny the impact of Azmoun on team melli. He forced Gucci who was losing fitness to go back to Europe. Just how do you justify having injured Beikzadeh and not Azmoun or Khalatbari in the team. Your scenario that Khalatbari would lose ball and Moses capitalize on that is just funny. With a defensive form like that only someone like Khalatbari and Azmoun could help us score goal as they did against Uzbekistan in first match (WCQs). You are either not familiar with this tactics or simply ignoring this.

Nigeria was on decline and their immediate result after WC shows that, they got rid of their coach very soon but that didn't help them either they couldn't qualify for African Cups of Nations in a row in 2015 and 2017 (their qualification period was 2013-2014) which is equal to Asian Championship. Imagine Iran doesn't even qualify for Asian Championship in two consecutive occasions. What that tells you. These are all facts.

Now let us not get away from original point which was flaws of CQ and his system. We could perhaps get another draw from Bosnia but because our squad was packed with defenders we didn't have play makers or enough offensive players. As a result when we needed that win desperately, our defense opened up like a Swiss cheese and received 3 goals while it was very ineffective to respond because of lack of creative players and finishers.

Now compare the match vs Bosnia and Iraq. Obviously Bosnia is much stronger than Iraq but when were were down to 10 men this will be a good comparison.

In Bosnian match our defense open up and we received 3 goals. We had no khalatbari or Azmoun, and an out of form Reza only scored once. In match vs Iraq our defense opened up again and we received 3 goals but our offensive line was already ahead by one goal because we had Azmoun and other offensive players. We managed to draw the match and went to penalties. We didn't give up so easy.

Can you see the difference? There is another point here to learn. Never use Hajisafi as LB and Amiri as LW. That combination doesn't work defensively. Hajisafi is a LW or LMF not LB and Amiri's defensive skills are almost zero. We had no solid LB for Pooladi which cost us again here.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          - First of all I am a Sepahan fan and don't give two shits about Esteghlal
          Good to know that. I had no Idea we had such a passionate love from Sep fans. it is very original.
          - Second of all SS and PP's titles combined don't add up to Sepahan's titles in recent years.
          Define recent years. I can say recent years is past 15-20 or whatever and twist it so easy such that Sepahan will be the obvious down side. I don't buy this.
          - Third of all, Winning the league is a much more bigger accomplishment then winning Hazfi.
          If this is true why did we get so much reaction by Esfahani fans after losing the final? You said we didn't have any title for past 10 years and I stated you were wrong. Some butt hurt SS fans keep repeating that false statement for relieving their pain after their 4-2 defeat and not being able to defeat Persepolis in 10 consecutive derby matches. If you use that statement usually it is a hallmark of SS fans.
          -Fourth of all, our teams don't stand a chance of winning ACL until we fix alot of the problems in our football even PP, who has a good team right now. So you can keep dreaming about PP winning ACL, if they coudn't do it during their prime years before IPL(Azadegan League) what makes you think they can do it now???
          There are many problems in our football and I do agree with that. But our team can have a chance if we have a good manager and have enough NT players just like SS 3-4 years ago when they reached Semi. Now, Persepolis has 7-8 NT player and before this shenanigan Sarbazi gate (Alisha, Nourollahi, Rafie) we had a solid chance to aim for Semis. Now, it is a little less. Check our records we reached ACL semis on several occasions just like SS.

Persepolis has an Asian title for Asian Winers CUP Winner which was almost comparable with ACL but was canceled to be combined with ACL around 2000s. Perseplis has been griped with bad management and corruption for almost 7-8 years. The situation was so bad that I wouldn't care to watch Persepolis matches. But since last year the club has been performing good and I can see the chance in our team.

Korean, Chinese or Arab teams that won ACL has had many NT players and quality foreign players. We usually don't have good foreign players but we can make up for that with more NT players. For example Joenbuk which won last ACL had many Korean NT players. It is not odd.
          - I'm not an Esteghlal fan, but Esteghlal has had more success in recent years then PP. At least they won the league a few years back and reached the semis of ACL.
          If you are not SS fan you don't need to keep repeat it. Once was enough. If you mean past 5 years then yes I agree.
          - Branko knows the 2nd half the season is going to be alot tougher. Teams are going to improve and try to push for ACL slots and Championship. He is already taking a stab at CQ in case his team comes up short at the end of the season.
          These are some speculation. But generally speaking Tractor did damage Persepolis by taking two good players and playing around with Soroush. This unnecessary camp could hurt us more. If more than 70% of our line up is not training with our coach, our team will definitely see a decline. Non of your teams had that situation, so you can not blame our coach.
          - Have fun with your desperation. We will see if PP can finally pull out a league title after 10 years or choke in the clutch stages of the league again.
          Desperation? That was your situation when SS draw in Naghsh Jahan in front of 35k Sep fan. That happen when Daei with a broke ass team defeated Sep in Esfahan and you are still in pain. Please first qualify for ACL then we talk about your success next year. We are talking about some serious jealously here. I know and can understand SS fan's pain but Sep? come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Good to know that. I had no Idea we had such a passionate love from Sep fans. it is very original.
            Define recent years. I can say recent years is past 15-20 or whatever and twist it so easy such that Sepahan will be the obvious down side. I don't buy this.
            If this is true why did we get so much reaction by Esfahani fans after losing the final? You said we didn't have any title for 10 years and I stated you were wrong. Some butt hurt SS fans keep repeating that false statement for relieving their pain after their 4-2 defeat and not being able to defeat Persepolis in 10 consecutive derby matches. If you use that statement usually it is a hallmark of SS fans.
            There are many problems in our football and I do agree with that. But our team can have a chance if we have a good manager and have enough NT players just like SS 3-4 years ago when they reached Semi. Now, Persepolis has 7-8 NT player and before this shenanigan Sarbazi gate (Alisha, Nourollahi, Rafie) we had a solid chance to aim for Semis. Now, it is a little less. Check our records we reached ACL semis on several occasions just like SS.
            Persepolis has an Asian title for Asian Winers CUP Winner which was almost comparable with ACL but was canceled to be combined with ACL around 2000s. Perseplis has been griped with bad management for almost 7-8 years. The situation was so bad that I wouldn't care to watch Persepolis matches. But since last year the club has been performing good and I can see the chance in our team.
            If you are not SS fan you need to keep repeat it. Once was enough. If you mean past 5 years then yes I agree.
            These are some speculation. But generally speaking Tractor did damage Persepolis by taking two good players and playing around with Soroush. This unnecessary camp could hurt us more. If more than 70% of our line up is not training with our coach, our team will definitely see a decline. Non of your teams had that situation, so you can not blame our coach.
            Desperation? That was your situation when SS draw in Naghsh Jahan in front of 35k Sep fan. That happen when Daei with a broke ass team defeated Sep in Esfahan and you are still in pain. Please first qualify for ACL then we talk about your success next year. We are talking about some serious jealously here. I know and can understand SS fan's pain but Sep? come on man!
            1- Since the league changed its name to IPL

2- Because it was our best shot to go to the final and win another title and we were playing at home, unfortunately we lost but life goes on, and we will be back stronger next season and potentially in the 2nd half of the season. If PP lost to Naft in semi final at Azadi, they would probably shut down the league.

3- No need to mention PP and Sep's accomplishment in ACL. We both know who is more accomplished. AFC cup that PP won is a mickey mouse tournament in Asia and its not ACL. Sepahan became runners up and are the only Iranian team to play in Club World Cup. They were also quite unlucky probably not to have an Asian title as they defeated Al Sadd in both legs in one edition of the tournament but lost because they fielded a suspended player. Al Sadd went on to win ACL that year.

4- Some people here don't realize that Sepahan currently has the youngest team in the league and are in a rebuilding period after a disastrous season last year. Branko and PP's young talent didn't get results when he first joined PP. Sepahan has 8 new different starters in their lineup compared to last season and it was obvious the team would go through some struggles early. However the last 4-5 matches have looked promising as they seem to have found some team chemistry.

5- Sepahan still holds the longest streak for consecutive ACL appearances, so I don't know what you are blabbering about.

6- History has shown that whenever Sepahan has had a bad season, they have encountered the following season with a championship. Going back to couple years ago, Esteghlal had a 9 point lead mid season, but Sepahan came back and won their 3rd consecutive title that season. They also erased a 7 point gap with Teraktorsazi 2 years ago within the last 6 weeks and won the league. Now I am not expecting Sepahan to win the league this season because our team is nearly not as good as those times, but the top 8 teams in the league are all going to push for a top 4 finish in the 2nd half of the season.

Lastly Sepahan can afford to throw away a couple years to rebuild their team and come back stronger. Not winning a title in 1-2 seasons for Sepahan doesn't take away their accomplishments in the last 10-15 years. You add a quality striker like M.Sharifi comming back next season, with someone like A.Karimi and some solid back up defenders, Sepahan is not far away from being a contender again.

Comment

Any attack on Sepahan is quite amusing. You forget that this is Veisi's first season with Sepahan. Give him a couple years to rebuild and Sepahan will be a powerhouse again. Tractor will sink once GN destroys the team and Edinho leaves. PP and SS are in trouble in the long run. I can actually see Foolad being close to contending within a couple years too

Comment

1- Since the league changed its name to IPL
                2- Because it was our best shot to go to the final and win another title and we were playing at home, unfortunately we lost but life goes on, and we will be back stronger next season and potentially in the 2nd half of the season. If PP lost to Naft in semi final at Azadi, they would probably shut down the league.
                3- No need to mention PP and Sep's accomplishment in ACL. We both know who is more accomplished. AFC cup that PP won is a mickey mouse tournament in Asia and its not ACL. Sepahan became runners up and are the only Iranian team to play in Club World Cup. They were also quite unlucky probably not to have an Asian title as they defeated Al Sadd in both legs in one edition of the tournament but lost because they fielded a suspended player. Al Sadd went on to win ACL that year.
                4- Some people here don't realize that Sepahan currently has the youngest team in the league and are in a rebuilding period after a disastrous season last year. Branko and PP's young talent didn't get results when he first joined PP. Sepahan has 8 new different starters in their lineup compared to last season and it was obvious the team would go through some struggles early. However the last 4-5 matches have looked promising as they seem to have found some team chemistry.
                5- Sepahan still holds the longest streak for consecutive ACL appearances, so I don't know what you are blabbering about.
                6- History has shown that whenever Sepahan has had a bad season, they have encountered the following season with a championship. Going back to couple years ago, Esteghlal had a 9 point lead mid season, but Sepahan came back and won their 3rd consecutive title that season. They also erased a 7 point gap with Teraktorsazi 2 years ago within the last 6 weeks and won the league. Now I am not expecting Sepahan to win the league this season because our team is nearly not as good as those times, but the top 8 teams in the league are all going to push for a top 4 finish in the 2nd half of the season.
                Lastly Sepahan can afford to throw away a couple years to rebuild their team and come back stronger. Not winning a title in 1-2 seasons for Sepahan doesn't take away their accomplishments in the last 10-15 years. You add a quality striker like M.Sharifi comming back next season, with someone like A.Karimi and some solid back up defenders, Sepahan is not far away from being a contender again.
                Look there is no point arguing this back and forth. I used to cheer for Sep myself as my second team specially when Persepolis went to dormant mode. I also cheered for Tractor when Karim Ansarifard and Ali Karimi were there.

I can go on and list a long essay about Persepolis accomplishments that you may don't know or talk about how things went wrong for Persepolis which you may don't care. The bottom line is I like to see all Iranian teams successful in ACL and I do repeat I even support SS Tehran if they have a good chance at ACL. We are all Iranians and football fans so we enjoy good football and Iranian success in all levels no matter which team.

Persepolis started with a young team last season under Branko and we had bad results at the beginning but we picked up eventually and were short only on goal differences over title. I consider that a great come back and nothing less than a championship. Anyway, I hope all Iranian clubs that help to develop our football, play fairly, and cause our fans happiness, to be successful in IPL and ACL. I also give my support to Team Melli and I think we should avoid more conflicts.

Comment

F*ck UAE and everything they are and stand for. F*ck Saudi too!

Regardless of what they say and do, stupid Iranians will there and spend money. I thank God I've never gone to that artificial land made up of artificial people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    F*ck UAE and everything they are and stand for. F*ck Saudi too!

Regardless of what they say and do, stupid Iranians will there and spend money. I thank God I've never gone to that artificial land made up of artificial people.
                    preach baradar!

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Not sure why media and some claim Branko's statements were logical and not malicious. I am sure the part that really got CQ annoyed was when he claimed "PP players come back from TM camps fat and lazy".

I believe this is why CQ sent the players home because this is just a terrible lie and everyone even hardest critic of CQ can't deny the positive impact he has had in astronomical improvements in Iranian players' physical condition.

Branko wanted to have an excuse for PP failure but this just will mean CQ having to find his next set of work horses from somewhere else. One thing is for sure he has never failed in finding replacements.

I am appalled by PP players who are so fearful of Branko and don't come out to call him out. He could criticise CQ as much as he wanted but to throw players under the bus and claim they go to TM camps for fun and come back fat and lazy. If I was in their place I would come out and tell him to shut his dirty mouth or show proof for his false claims.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Ali Karimi didn't follow Team Melli as assistant coach before AC 2015 because IFF embezzled the money Karimi injected to the team to help pay for the airplane ticket, hotel reservation and rewards for NT players. Karimi asked Hedayati (Iranian billionaire and a major supporter of Persepolis) to help the national team because IFF was broke and couldn't pay for the upkeep of the national team. Hedayati gave a check (about $400k) to Karimi. Karimi gave the check to IFF to be spent specifically for NT expenses but IFF paid for a fraction of NT expenses and stolen the rest of the money for their debt using other excuses. Ali Karimi resigned immediately so he wouldn't be involved in this scheme and didn't give any interview to avoid making problems for NT.

Later, people inside IFF and yellow journalists speculated he resigned because he didn't have first class ticket. Now, his agent came out and talked about the actual reason. Ali Karimi has avoided to tell the reason up to now. Watch it yourself.

This is along the new allegations against corruption in Iranian football revealed by few big names started with Masoud Shojai's interview. I hope people find courage and come one by one and talk about all things they were prevented to say by Mafia and corrupted people in our football. (listen from min 15:00)

Btw, this is not to promote Hedayati. (he is apparently in jail for corruption now)

Comment

Ali Karimi refused bribe money by Emirati teams when he was playing for Al Ahli in Dubai. Apparently, a team could be champion if Al Ahli would lose in final match day, so they offered him $50K (back then his whole contract was $600k for year) to not score any goals, he took the money and gave it to his club Al Ahli and explained everything. He scored 2 goals in next match! The club owner Sheikh Maktoum (the ruler of Dubai) said don't say anything because it would cause problem among Emirati Sheikhs, so they covered the whole thing but loved Ali Karimi even more for his honesty.

Comment

And Karimi criticised CQ again two days ago in the midst of these arguments. He is even worse than Branco. What a shame.
                            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=339419
                            کریمی:برگزاری اردو با ۱۷ بازیکن توهین به شعور مردم است!/ملی*پوشان پرسپولیس با قدرت به کارشان ادامه دهند

Comment

It has made it into Portuguese media as well

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/intern...s-de-treinador

Comment

Hmmm. Thank you Branco and Karimi.
                                TM really and truly doesn't need any enemies while we have you as our beloved friends and supporters.
                                All I can say is really and truly shame on you both and the rest of your supporters and that i wish you never existed :-(
                                Be proud of your actions and sleep well at night.

Comment

Working...
                                X