X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj : the Morroco friendly is not canceled yet

WTF ?????

Comment

منتخب آفریقایی های مقیم دبی جایگزین مراکش شد!
      بازی پشت درهای بسته

Last edited by St_Mark; 01-04-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

بازی پشت درهای بسته

Pure comedy

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

بازی پشت درهای بسته

So they're playing Morocco behind closed doors?

Comment

This is ridiculous. Scrap all the money you pay these idiots. I'll work AS IFF for free.

There will be succinct, direct well translated English emails to other federations. Friendlies will be planned months in advance. Disrespect coming from other federations dealt with accordingly. You bet we are going to start lobbying AFC also. Agree with SK/Japan/Australia/China and along with our CAFF we can outvote the Arabs.

Every club must have a mandatory youth academy with specific demands on numbers. All debts have to be settled or you cant play in PGL

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              This is ridiculous. Scrap all the money you pay these idiots. I'll work AS IFF for free.

There will be succinct, direct well translated English emails to other federations. Friendlies will be planned months in advance. Disrespect coming from other federations dealt with accordingly. You bet we are going to start lobbying AFC also. Agree with SK/Japan/Australia/China and along with our CAFF we can outvote the Arabs.

Every club must have a mandatory youth academy with specific demands on numbers. All debts have to be settled or you cant play in PGL
              Please consider me for a position when you get appointed. I am fluent in English, got no patience for the BS coming out of IFF and have experience working in a professional environment. I am probably over qualified

Comment

Khak too sare IFF for wanting to work with thes PGCC football associations.

They're already celebrating what's happening in Saudi papers.

Comment

They will play against the "African XI of Dubai"
                  So who are we going to play next? The Punjabi XI of south Islamabad?
                  Last edited by Amin_; 01-04-2017, 09:51 AM.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    They wanted to play us but the Saudi embassy told them not to because TM players once looked at a picture of India.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      we are the under dogs
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The PP players don't look happy..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          The PP players don't look happy..
                          They were pissed off and refused to talk to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            They were pissed off and refused to talk to anyone.
                            Good to see that their hearts are with TM.. It's important to remember that they're also the victims here.

Comment

CQ's latest message:

Dear friends,
                              After mr. Branko Ivankovic recent public position about the National Team I have decided to release the seven Persepolis players from Iran National Team training camp in Dubai.
                              This decision is justified by two reasons only:
                              1- Knowing that this training camp does not take place in a FIFA date, and understanding that mr. Branko Ivankovic is not available to cooperate with a preparation plan that he also approved, I want to make clear that mr. Ivankovic will not be able to find in the National Team or in my action as coach any argument to justify his success our failure.
                              2- At the same time, I want to free the seven Persepolis players from the pressure moved from Mr. Ivankovic after the suspicious he raised on their professionalism.
                              As I said, this Dubai training camp is included on our Preparation Plan, approved by the Iranian Federation and also by the League and the Clubs. Our goal is to reach an historical consecutive qualification for the World Cup. This Preparation Plan, having all the limitations we know, brought us to the first position in our qualification group. Training Camps like this in Dubai are crucial for us to develop our players and our Team.
                              It is obvious that this Preparation Plan will proceed, always respecting our Clubs interests. In any country in the World it is common to reach agreements between clubs and national teams. Unfortunately, after mr. Ivankovic permanent lack of availability and also lack of institutional respect with the National Team and National Team Coach, it is not possible to reach any agreement with him.
                              However, this does not stop us from taking the decisions we consider important to defend our players and National Team stability. That is why, as long as mr. Ivankovic does not change is position, Persepolis players will not be called to the National Team, except in FIFA dates.
                              After this, it is import to call the Iranian people attention for this:
                              1- It is very common to watch coaches blaming the Nation Teams for their problems. In this way mr. Ivankovic is just one more trying it…
                              2- It is also common to watch this coaches putting the club supporters against the National Team leaders. Once again, Mr. Ivankovic is trying it but not being innovative…
                              3- Mr. Ivankovic can say whathever he want’s that I will continue doing my best for Iran National Team and Iranian Football, in respect with all clubs, including Persepolis.
                              4- In the end, I believe people understand what is going on and Mr. Ivankovic incendiary propaganda will only burn himself.
                              Dear friends,
                              Let me repeat, is important to focus our main goal for this decision: to make clear that mr. Branko Ivankovic will not be able to find in the National Team or in my action as coach any argument to justify his success our failure. And to defend our players. That's it.
                              Best,
                              CQ

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...WSFEED&fref=nf
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

And this will mean that Soroush will either remain in Tractor or go abroad.

No way he will join Perspolis. He refused to return back to Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X