X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    (not hater, like I hate Branko),

- Branko?
    A genetic idiot with abnormally absence of a trace of spine in his worthless body, who has no right to talk about CQ, who is in a different plane of existence from this worm
    Now that's called being logical and objective! Specially the latter!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      . We could win the match if we had Khalatbari or Azmoun. CQ took a team loaded with defenders even Injured Beikzadeh was with the team but not Azmoun, Khalatbari or other influential attacking midfielders.

Nigeria were on decline when we faced them in WC 2014. They were fifth African team in Fifa ranking and just take a look at them now. They didn't qualified for African Cup of Nations twice in a row 2015 and 2017. Still they managed to defeat Bosnia and that shows how miserable our team was. Our only good performance was against Argentina.

Again more broad, general statements with absolutely no evidence. Who just says with Khalatbari or Azmoun we would win? What kind of statement is that to make?

How many times would Khalatbari lose possession on a counter attack when he was in TM? Who is to say it wouldn't happen vs Nigeria? Who is to say Victor Moses wouldn't have stolen the ball from him in a crucial area and scored when we were caught scrambling? See how easy it is to make statements with absolutely no sound logic?

Nigeria was on the decline? I don't even have a comment for how wrong that is.

These are the types of comments that people just read and accept, and by doing so there is a broad consensus that Iran should have beaten Nigeria 3-0 and the fact that we drew them in our first game was a terrible result. Very easy to mislead the masses with these comments full of fluff and no evidence, substance, or logic.

Comment

None of this would happen if PP wasn't so desperate for a title after 10 years These things will hurt both PP and TM in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          None of this would happen if PP wasn't so desperate for a title after 10 years These things will hurt both PP and TM in the long run.
          Persepolis has already two Hazfi Title. 2009-2010 and 2010-2011. SS fans are just dreaming and repeat the same garbage over and over. We are preparing for ACL not just IPL. Worry about your team right now with your awesome CEO Mr. Eftekhari! and your match vs Al Sadd otherwise you may not even see the color of ACL for next two or three years. Have fun.

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
          There is a difference between "blind support", and making sure you have your facts straight. Maybe to you, this is not an important distinction, but it is. For example, when I state that the team that qualified for Brasil failed to play one single match against a fellow WC 2014 participant, unlike our '98 and '06 WC teams, which played multiple matches against fellow WC participants, that is a fact ..... not "blind support". When I state that the UNSC sanctions, EU oil embargo, and SWIFT banking sanctions collectively plagued our FA, and TM with preparation problems, the likes of which were not experienced by the teams of '98 and '06, these are facts, not "blind support". When I say that we qualified for Brasil as group leader for the first time since the revolution, that is a fact.
          Take one word out of the context and think it is you then build up on your assumption. You are not the blind supporter type but you are among those who ignore CQ's failures and dodge the constructive criticism. So read the whole comments and don't cherry pick again.

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
          The reason I made these particular statements was because another member made false statements, which I wanted to correct ..... not because I offer any "blind support" for CQ. In contrast, when you say our first ever WC clean sheet against Nigeria was a "failure", that is not a fact ..... that is just your spin, some may agree, some don't.
          Nobody here is saying you need to worship the guy, or that he is infallible ....... but that the criticism should be fair, and based on factually correct statements, not falsehoods or inaccuracies which taint the discussion. This is the foundation of any rational discussion ..... it is not to be confused or equated with "blind support".
          Playing against other WC teams or having a clean shit against a weak team doesn't hold too much water for me as a good criteria. Many teams avoid playing against each other before world cup because they don't want to reveal their tactics to their possible opponents in later stages. This is a logical fact for you.

Back in 98 we were not western sweet heart either. It was pre "yazdah sep" and US and Europe were fixed on us because of usual anti-Israeli rhetoric of the regime. Even in 2006 many Europeans were hostile toward us. I have seen caricatures in major German and french news papers pictures Iranian team as suicide bombers and nobody gave a shit or apologized to us. team Melli had to deal with usual BS in Asia because Saudis were running the show. IR were so stupid and middling the team selection and training. They even fired Ivic a world class coach because of a meaningless friendly just two weeks prior to WC 98.

All those teams had their own problems to deal with. My cousin was friend of Azizi and a couple more team melli players when they were famous. They told many stories how IFF and Sepahi mofos were middling in the team. 2006 they forced Khatibi gol nazan on the team prior to that Ostad Asadi was another messed up case of a fat and not team melli material player who was forced on the team and was used in a position that he was not used to. (Ostad Asadi was a MF but they forced him on LB position). IFF has never spent on TM or staffs as much as they spent for 2014 team.

Prior to sanctions they used to steal the money after the sanctions they had less to steal so they screwed up on uhsport and other BS. That's all the difference for preparation. Having no money was their excuse. They could smuggle money from all around world with a vast network such that even US had hard time tracking them, transferring funds for the friendly was piece of cake for them, they just didn't want to pay. They paid CQ alone over 2 million dollars each year. We had never had anything close to half of that for any coach or whole management team prior to this. (I am not saying we should have paid CQ less, I am stating the fact about our expenses).

Comment

I am a die hard Perspolisi and big fan of Branko

Branko should keep his mouth shut and stop criticizing CQ

I am a huge supporter of TM and ever more of CQ

What CQ did by sending the Perspolisi players back to Iran was stupid and unprofessional

All in All we have a mess on our hands and Qatar as well as our other group opponents will be the beneficiary of this internal conflict😡😡😡😡😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Esfahan ke dasht. Mashhad ke dasht. Dige Ahvaz ke zaminesh bedarde tamrin ke mikhore. Age na chetor Foolad onja bazi mikone? Ye bazi doostane ba yeki az club haye khodemon mesle Sepahan, Zob, Foolad, PP, SS, SS Khuz ya Tractor ham bishtar bedard mikhord ta to Dubai sekeye ye pool beshim jolo in arabaye khaliji.
              Originally posted by sarbaze-vatan View Post
              Zamini ke Foolad va Esteghlal Khuzestan baraye bazia lig azash estefade mikonan monasebe.
              Man chon bazi badimoon dar keshvari hast ke mamoolan abo havash garme in shahraro mesal zadam agar ba ye keshvari az asia sharghi dar onja bazi dashtim shahraee digano mesal mizadam. .
              persianlegion o sarbaze-vatan jan esfehan o Mashhad ke havash sarde va shebahatiam be havaye ghatar nadare. bebin naft ham dar takhti bazi mikone vali zaminesh estandarde ? kodom estadium dar iran zamine chamanesh standarde ? 1 zamine standard to iran darim onam estadiume azadie. hala naghshe jahano o estadiume emam Reza ro nemidonam standard hast ya na. vali faghat zamine tamrin nist. avalan bayad abo havash shebahat be Qatar dashte bashe dovoman arameshe kamel dashte bashe sevoman jaye monaseb baraye recovery (be ghole mansourian freshing ).
              Age ma fedrasiummon fedrasiume dorost hesabi bod be jayi ke enghadar pool baraye ordoha bezarim mitonesim ba on pola ye ja baraye ordo baraye team melli va baghie team haye bashgahi ba 2 zamine standard, jaye khab, resturang, estakhr, souna, salone badan sazi, zamine tamrin baraye beach football, salone futsal va clinic dar gheshm ke be nazaram jaye monaseb tar az kish hast be khatere arameshe bishtar va dar Ardebil baraye shabih bodane abo have be europa va campe TM dar Tehran ham zaminhaye tamrin ro standard konan. on moghe dar keshvare 4 fasl khodemon mitone TM be ordo bere bedone hich kharji, on moghe ham mitone ham TM va ham TM futsal va fotbale saheli va timhaye javanan va no javanan va omid az in ordoha estefade konan. taze teamhaye khareji ham mitonan be in ordo bian ta az in camphaye TM daromadi ham dashte bashan.
              vali moshkele ma ine ke kasayi ke fotbale iran ro micharkhonan hamashon be fekre manafeye jibe khodeshonan na be fekre fotbale iran. faghat be fekre inan ke khodeshon che bordi barashon mishe va TM o teamhaye bashgahi be tokhmeshonam nist.
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Today's training

Meanwhile the deported players in Tehran

Last edited by 04041374; 01-04-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

man ke tahala az in no tamrinha az morabihaye irani nadidam.
                  TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

There are reports that the Iranian assistant coaches (Javad, Markar, Aryan Ghasemi, Khanban etc) have been deported as well. Wtf is happening?!

Comment

So were the players deported or did they just leave? It seems out of character for Hosseini to just leave TM.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                        So were the players deported or did they just leave? It seems out of character for Hosseini to just leave TM.
                        CQ sent them back.

Comment

I disagree very strongly with those who say branko is better than vatani coaches "hands down". However shit and oghdei iranian vatani coaches were, they didn't cause long-term damage to TM like Branko did through his spinelessness and how easily he could be swayed by "outside forces" (iranian agents, croatian agents, players...).
                          Branko set our football back a huge number of years by stifling the young talent in such a suffocating way. No other TM coach has done this.

I consider myself a CQ critic in that he only works well with certain setups and sometimes emotion takes the better of him in his dealings and coaching decisions. But Branko is not fit to kiss the fingernail of CQ, who is the best we could dream of having in a country which is still a pariah state.

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          We had so much talent go to waste under Branko, and his influence from player agents was really sad - I think we lost 10 years of development in TM at a time when there was a great momentum for Iranian football following the consolidation period post-1998 world cuo. It's a shame because this was a period when there was so much young talent coming through and doing well in a continental level (these guys were looking extremely promising at the sub-23 age: Mobali, Navidkia, Jabbari, Borhani, Kaabi, Kazemian), all of it became stifled due to years of spinelessness.
                          Particularly bad memories were:
                          - Inviting Khatibi back to TM
                          - Sticking with Mirzapour for 5 damn years even though there were so many better IPL goalkeepers. Why didn't he ever drop him despite all the sootis?
                          - Sticking with an ageing and immobile Ali Daei for 90 mins every game in a lone striker formation (so young strikers just had nothing to aim for as that position was fixed)
                          - Having the influential player agent Reza Fazeli around TM camps the whole time
                          - Generating an atmosphere of such low team morale that the key players were not speaking to each other (compare with CQ's team photos since he took over!)
                          - Dumping Eman Mobali completely the year that he was rated IPL player of the year (at age 22) and was looking VERY promising because he didn't want to move to Dynamo Zagreb
                          - Continuing to use players who were just not TM material (Kameli Mofrad, Badavi, Alavi etc...) despite better local players
                          - Never changing his squads - one of the most spineless coaches who just kept using the same players for the same time again and again and again
                          - When he re-invited Hashemian to TM (who was doing great in Bundesliha), Treating Hashemian badly and putting him far out on the wing instead of centre forward position to accommodate Daei.
                          - The influence of our member here Houman Afazeli on Branko and his team selection, and his defence here meaning that he was doing so much un-challenged in the media.
                          For balance, Good things that he did:
                          - Performance against SK in Asia cup was spirited
                          - Qualified for World Cup, though Iran was minutes away from it's worst ever qualification under him in the first qualification round by almost going out until a miracle happened by a player who he had not included before!
                          - Promoting Teymourian from the youth ranks

Comment

So apparently TM found a friendly opponent

They will play against the "African XI of Dubai"

Comment

The TM coaches will stay in Dubai.

http://90tv.ir/news/348541/%D8%AF%D8...86%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Going to meet TM again tomr.

Comment

Working...
                                X