Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God we have legionaries and they at least enjoy their teams facilities and training....vaghean we live in 1917 not 2017....khak barsare in mamlekat ke enghadr aghab oftadan o morde khoran....faghat melat montazeran yeki bemire ya ma berinim too ye chizi ke gerye konim...gheyrat dige nadarim...

Afarin CQ! let the PP players get mad at branko if anything needs to happen...besides we should just give up on arranging friendlies...its less embarassing....how could you be the head of IFF and be able to sleep at night?????

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      Afarin CQ! let the PP players get mad at branko if anything needs to happen...besides we should just give up on arranging friendlies...its less embarassing....how could you be the head of IFF and be able to sleep at night?????
      After all the years of following our football, I seriously doubt it's the fault of the head of IFF we don't get friendlies. Specially the semi-competent ones we have today! The main reason is no one wants to play a friendly with Iran when the serious training for the WCQ/WC begins! and the reason for that....well, you've got to take a good look at your regime's reputation in the world.

Comment

Another note if you look at today's pics: Peyrovani, Nekounam and Markar are missing in the camp

Where are they?

Comment

One last point. I think everybody here accept that Branko is not good for our NT. His attacking style is good but that's all about it. His level is not enough for our NT. So as Persepolis fan I wanted to say we don't agree Branko becomes our NT.

As a result we also like to have CQ as our manager. If Branko even dream about our NT, he should take a hike.

Comment

Now even Ghalenoei defends CQ's decision on deporting the players. He even said that he will talk about a dinner between him, CQ and Branko LOL.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1384743...AF%D9%87%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Now even Ghalenoei defends CQ's decision on deporting the players. He even said that he will talk about a dinner between him, CQ and Branko LOL.
              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1384743...AF%D9%87%D9%85
              That's is what I was scared of. OMG! Can it be Ghalenoi is the puppeteer of Branko? If the answer is yes... then we are set for another Ghaleno vs CQ but a proxy type (Ghale staying in the back and pushing Branko under the bus)...I hope I am wrong and we witness less hashieh in NT.

For those who are too young to remember. Ghalenoi wanted the job of NT manager and tried to sabotage CQ's position prior WC 2014. He persuaded few NT players to walk out the NT camp and hurt the team but we qualified for the WC and CQ had a huge conflict with Ghalenoi.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                CQ is a good manager and youth scout but as coach he is not a top notch tactician in the field. All he knows is an ultra defensive formation and counter attacks with minor changes. He is good for Asian level but in world cup he has nothing much to say in my opinion. We saw Portugal under his management under performed with CR7. In brief, he can not do miracle with Iran nor with a top European team. This is his level. If I was in Taj's place I would appoint CQ as our u23 team manager or director of our youth national teams, that is where CQ can operate to the maximum level. And I would have chosen a manager with better resume someone like Laurent Blanc ( Certainly this is not possible at the moment so I am ok with CQ as our NT coach).
                With the level of preparations we have, he is doing a miracle and did you not watch the game we played against Argentina?

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                  With the level of preparations we have, he is doing a miracle and did you not watch the game we played against Argentina?
                  Have you seen Greece or New Zeeland? They had few sparkles with their defensive style but fade away very fast and achieved very little.

Have you seen the following matches?
                  Iran vs Nigeria
                  Iran vs Bosnia
                  Iran vs Lebanon
                  Iran vs Turkmenistan
                  Iran vs China
                  Iran vs Sweden

CQ has his down sides and his up sides. Playing defensively, doesn't need a lot of preparations. He has been our coach for past 5 years and I expect a little more from him. Not same boring style over and over again. It works in Asia but not in WC. I appreciate his effort to make Team Melli young again and giving incentives to young players to join European teams. I love his managing the team the way we have no special treatment for any player any more and IFF is not middling in team selections. These are great points plus he made our defense as our strong point something that was our weakness all the times.

Ok, I appreciate again for his effort and I understand it is hard to work with IFF but seriously he needs to be more wise to handle hashieh and give some joy to his style of football. It is so static and rigid for me following the team for 5 years. One good point is we have consistency but a negative point is we don't enjoy this style. We used to beat Asian teams to the pulp with our attacking football I can not see that happening any more or it is so rare these days.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                    I have no problem to have CQ as our head coach for the next 2-3 years but compare to previous coaches, he had better preparations.

Miracle? Do you mean quarter-final exit from Asian Cup? Do you mean qualification to the WC and finish bottom of the group with 1 point? Did not we get that result in the past?

Comment

This is a neat comment about CQ which I found in Bigsoccer and I copied and pasted it here:

CQ has made us into a slightly better team against asian opposition. nothing revolutionary though. we still drop points to the likes of lebanon, syria, have trouble with qatar, and lost to uzbekistan in tehran under him. he is doing good right now though, we are a top 3 asian team. we can say with confidence we are better than korea lately. it remains to be seen if we are better than japan/australia because we hardly play them, but we are at least as good as them. the problem is that CQ has no answer for us in the world cup other than increasing chances of 1 point if the opponent is a top 10 in the world (ie argentina). we simply are on a level below teams like sweden and bosnia under CQ style and we cant make the round of 16 like this. the team of late 90s till 2006 was matching these teams: we played openly against teams like ukraine and denmark and ireland and croatia and they were close matches. even in WC2006 we played better against mexico than we did against bosnia in wc14. the angola match was same as nigeria, but in WC2014 we did better against argentina than we did against portugal in 06. yes we beat chile but that is because their bad defense/good offense style was a perfect match up against us. we wont get a team like that in the world cup. we dont have an answer for physical average european teams that know how to pass the ball around. but first lets qualify then we need to focus on becoming a r16 team.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

How do we want to ever reach the Round of 16 with this incredible shitty situation CQ and the team has to deal with. At the current rate, with all the mess going on I'd be happy if we qualify for the World Cup which most likely will be a disappointing campaign again because of lack of friendlies, continuous mismanagement by IFF and some individuals like Branco are trying to sabotage TM.

Comment

Branko is better than all vatani coaches hand down. We may have better vatani coaches in future with likes of Hashemian but nothing so far.
                          I agree with you. Branko Ivankovic is not good enough for national team. The national team needs bigger coaches than him.

Branko Ivankovic is 2-3 levels above local coaches. That is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            How do we want to ever reach the Round of 16 with this incredible shitty situation CQ and the team has to deal with. At the current rate, with all the mess going on I'd be happy if we qualify for the World Cup which most likely will be a disappointing campaign again because of lack of friendlies, continuous mismanagement by IFF and some individuals like Branco are trying to sabotage TM.
                            Personally I was against this Dubai camp. What is the benefit of this short camp without friendly match? Why should we even go to UAE? Was that because CQ really wanted? We could have this camp in a city like Ahvaz, Bandarabas, Kish, etc and play a friendly match against a club from Iran pro/Azadegan league. This would have been much better than this useless Dubai camp.

Vaghti ke moshkelate ziadi ba emarat darim, be ma zamine tamrin nemidan va ejaze nemidan az hata yek stodiomesh baraye bazi doostane estefade konim chera khodemoono koochik mikonim va baraye ordoo onja mirim?

Comment

One last point. I think everybody here accept that Branko is not good for our NT. His attacking style is good but that's all about it. His level is not enough for our NT. So as Persepolis fan I wanted to say we don't agree Branko becomes our NT.
                              As a result we also like to have CQ as our manager. If Branko even dream about our NT, he should take a hike.
                              Read this one too.

Comment

Read this one too. I never said Branko is good for NT.
                                I know and that is why I added I agree with you in the beginning of my comment a few seconds ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X