Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morocco has good individual players but like most African teams, it can't function as a team.

This is the reason why African teams never get far in World Cups, and we also tied Nigeria for the same reason as well.

I don't think Iran would lose to any of these teams because our style fits them well.

Comment

Their squad is less impressive when you take into account that almost all their players were born and raised in those European countries. When it's a domestic player they have a lot more chance to play in that league than a foreigner. There's less risk involved because there's no specific wage, quota rules. And foreigners in the country are supposed to be better than the domestic player. No one said they're not Moroccans or they'd rather play an Asian team instead so I'm not sure where those claims are coming from, but there's nothing wrong with pointing out the difference of being born and raised in that country vs being brought in as a foreigner.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

I now read that Moroccan sources are reporting today that the game has been officially cancelled and that they are now looking for a new opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I now read that Moroccan sources are reporting today that the game has been officially cancelled and that they are now looking for a new opponent.
          stop its not funny anymore

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            stop its not funny anymore
            Just rage quit man

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Read it on the official site of the national team of Morroco too. I also read, from what I understood, that Iran would compensate them for the cancellation. Its really ridicolous, how hard could it be to set up a friendly?!

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                Read it on the official site of the national team of Morroco too. I also read, from what I understood, that Iran would compensate them for the cancellation. Its really ridicolous, how hard could it be to set up a friendly?!
                so it is Iran that is cancelling? oh lord..

Comment

Fcuk IFF!!!

Comment

from Iran vs Ivory Coast and Iran vs Guinea --> Iran vs Ivory Coast and Iran vs Morocco --> Iran vs Morocco --> Iran vs FUCKING NOBODY. IFF's work this month pretty much sums it all up. Best team in asia cant arrange a fucking friendly with anybody better than Papau New fucking Guniea. fuck this bs just tell us were not having a damn friendly.

Comment

Vaghan ke ina Joon az adam migiran ba karashoon.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Guys, watch your hearts, we should be used to this, don't risk your life for IFF..

Comment

So there is a chance for a friendly!

Comment

Hame was never confirmed. We shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

really sad that we can't get a friendly game. this is just pure mismanagement by IFF.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

and some people praise Taj lol

Comment

Working...
                                X