Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't we arrange to play in Kish Island? It has a decent stadium.

I'd rather TM not have any friendly than undermining our dignity by the neanderthals of the southern Persian Gullf. Were's our national pride gone?

khak to saremoon. Az mast ke bar mast!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

I'd rather TM not have any friendly than undermining our dignity by the neanderthals of the southern Persian Gullf. Were's our national pride gone?

Farm fields in Kermanshah have a better playing surface than the one in Kish

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        I saw a video of paykan practicising at Kish. The field looked pretty good.

Comment

I'm telling you... fingerprint all UAE clubs in the airport for the ACL, move the games to different stadia for TM matches, send referee transfer requests whenever we get an Arab ref for an Arab team.

There is no competence by these old farts who just sit and drink chai all day. You have to assert yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

we lack facility big time, almost everywhere

Comment

Result of being a pariah state

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

And that's why Taj went to Armanestan and signed a contract with thier FF so TM could lease thier state of the art fields and camp facilities For trainings and practices!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  I agree we lack infrastructure, but having a preparation in UAE at what cost?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    And that's why Taj went to Armanestan and signed a contract with thier FF so TM could lease thier state of the art fields and camp facilities For trainings and practices!!
                    The Armenians struggle to put food on their table!!! How are their facilities better than ours?!!

Comment

We should've accepted the Iraq friendly match. Would've been nice to pump a few goals in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I saw a video of paykan practicising at Kish. The field looked pretty good.
                        It is a very patchy field, and the grass is dry

Comment

What's happening with this Morocco friendly?
                          Regardless of if it's behind close doors or not... Are they going to play?

Less than a week left for this game, if it happens and I'm surprised that the team hasn't been called up yet. I'm not impatient, I know the Hazfi games are on but is there really a need to wait for them?

Comment

Moroccan national football team facebook page just posted this

https://www.facebook.com/frmf.ma/pho...type=3&theater

Comment

^Okay, then it seems to be happening. Lets all give a bilakh to IFF and IR.

Comment

If behind close doors then chances are there will be no broadcast either ...!? & possibly even no official game reports too..!!??
                                Either way we badly need a good test match such as this to tune up TM for the new year challenges.
                                Let's hope bahador is in good form & manages to score more than one goal vs Morroco ..! I'd be impressed with a possible victory but would guess it will end a very low scoring Tie..!

Btw, isn't the Hazfi semis over with yet !? How soon could we expect the new TM list published .!? I think many here are bored & seem to be arguing with each other over silly stuff for the sake of argument😁

Comment

Working...
                                X