No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it shows now. Team Melli Away Adidas Condivo 16...

Comment

Is that going to be the away kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Potential choices for Iran's away kit that are going to be worn vs Uzbekistan in Tashkent

Har dota paini khoban man samte rasti bishtar doost daram vali samte chapie classi hast.

I like the one at bottom right but bottom left is also classy. The worst design is at top right.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Har dota paini khoban man samte rasti bishtar doost daram vali samte chapie classi hast.

I like the one at bottom right but bottom left is also classy. The worst design is at top right.
          Well looks like it's going to be exactly the top right one

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Well looks like it's going to be exactly the top right one
            Khob manam nemikharam. As in design haye cheape keshi hast.

Man doost nadaram lebas betanam bechasbe chon az aragh kardan badam miad. as lebase ziadi goshad ham khasham nemiad.

Comment

LOL! The quality is much better than the photos suggest and they're not cheap, at least from a monetary standpoint:

Condivo 16 $50 (Top right)

Campeon 16 $60 (Bottom left)

Tabella 15 $34 (Bottom right)

And the bottom left looks like a Regista 16 $34

Also, they're not as fitted as some Nike's I've seen and are actually pretty comfortable. If you go a size up they're too loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
                LOL! The quality is much better than the photos suggest and they're not cheap, at least from a monetary standpoint:

Condivo 16 $50 (Top right)

Campeon 16 $60 (Bottom left)

Tabella 15 $34 (Bottom right)

And the bottom left looks like a Regista 16 $34

Also, they're not as fitted as some Nike's I've seen and are actually pretty comfortable. If you go a size up they're too loose.
                Do you have a source that says this will be TM's away kit?

Comment

No, but if you look closely at the pics from the first 2 games they were wearing the Adidas Condivo 16 white Jersey. If you look at the training pics they were wearing various colors of the Condivo 16 training Jersey (Green before the China game) which is different than the match Jersey. So it's a safe bet they'll be wearing the Condivo 16 Red Jersey for away games.

Comment

[ATTACH]17059[/ATTACH]
                    Yeah it works now. No Cheetah?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Doustan e Aziz,

Your designs are very nice (I specially like that Persian Paisley design) ...... I wish the Islamic gang had one tenth of your latent or love for the country to be wanting to put something on the body of our athletes worthy of the name Iran. These MFs don't really give a damn. The more ridiculous our athletes fighting for the name Iran look, the better for them.

The so called Addidas brand that Iran is wearing at the moment, is not sponsored by Addidas and therefore, it will have no Addidas design specific for Iran.

What happened was one of the bacheh mullahs bought a large clearance inventory of Addidas plain white jersies (most of the with manufacturing defect) in one of the outlet malls in United State at a super deal price and sold them to IFF for a good profit. Of course he paid off some of his friends. IFF then put the plastic emblem and the number on the front and back of the shirt. That is how Iran got to wore those ridiculously large size jersies. There was no M or L size, there were either XL or XXL. Did you see how ridiculus the jersey looked on some of our rather smaller build players? Shoulders hanging, sleeves up to elbow.

Addidas cannot stop Iran wearing their jersies and brand if they are bought legitimately, just like if you go to your sports store and buy whole bunch of Addidas or Niki shirts for your local team.

So, what I am trying to say is that please don't get your hopes too high that your would be seeing a Addidas design similar to the ones you designed to be shinning on the body of our footballers anytime soon, or not until this Cancer named Islamic Republic with its objectives to destroy and ridicule Iran o Irani is eradicated for good.
                      Sadly You are 100% correct !! This regime is out for revenge on our civilization

Comment

No, but if you look closely at the pics from the first 2 games they were wearing the Adidas Condivo 16 white Jersey. If you look at the training pics they were wearing various colors of the Condivo 16 training Jersey (Green before the China game) which is different than the match Jersey. So it's a safe bet they'll be wearing the Condivo 16 Red Jersey for away games.
                        Where did you find that picture then?

Comment

I took it! I made it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            So since Taj has apparently said that the new Adidas kit design is temporary, I made this thread for everyone to share their designs of what they would like the final Team Melli kit to look like. I've already posted some of these designs in the other thread, but I wanted to make a more organized thread for designs, similar to the thread I made for the Givova kits a while back. Anyways, here are my designs, and feel free to share any of yours

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FMrC9SA.jpg?1[/

Well Varzesh 3 just used your third design.
                            http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1362762...-تیم-ملی
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

lol the tradition of iranian media taking things from the PFDC forums will never die out will it?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                                Well Varzesh 3 just used your third design.
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1362762...-تیم-ملی
                                LOL, correct me if I'm wrong, but the article is saying it's a leaked picture of the actual jersey and they're unhappy about the cheetah?

Comment

Working...
                                X