No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect if the brand names don't want to sponsor us or properly sponsor us, then we'll just steal their shit!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      ^^^^ that jersey was actually a copy of the total90 template nike was using for all their teams at that time.
      Correctomundo..!!
      we dont give a flyingFK about CopyRights and other BS anyways..... so our Domestic manufacturers dont even have to waste their time trying to come up with a unique design from scratch..!!
      just like what Koreans do with their cars, just pick out the already market proven design winners from multiple other manufacturers and combine it into one Unique Looking Finished Jersey that incorporates the best Design and Technical features from each and every one of them..!

Comment

Guys...we did try to have Uhlsport and then Iranian brands but they were all rejected by CQ because of having bad quality. What makes you think he would accept them after the WC?

Comment

LOL. We have come full circle. The board complained when Iranian companies were making jerseys and criticized IFF for not pursuing Adidas, Nike, etc. Now the board wants to go back to Merooj. I honestly see both sides of the argument, I just find it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            LOL. We have come full circle. The board complained when Iranian companies were making jerseys and criticized IFF for not pursuing Adidas, Nike, etc. Now the board wants to go back to Merooj. I honestly see both sides of the argument, I just find it interesting.
            The never-ending circus!

Comment

The nicest kits we ever had were those from 1998, individuell style. 2006 kit was very nice to, but fans couldnt get it. The replicas look'd diffrent. As far as i can renember, adidas had had a problem with irans 2006 kit thats why puma was forced to change the replicas shirt. 2014 kit was very nice to, BUT very poor quality for a shirt who cost over 100fr. Alireza Haghighi was right about it, because once i was forced to wash it with the washing mashine and it shrinkt. I was ok it with it, because size M was like size L, BUT the badge was also gone. So i had to fix with glue... For our 2018 kits, i dont care how they look like, i just want quality! And most important think, i want to be able to buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                The nicest kits we ever had were those from 1998, individuell style. 2006 kit was very nice to, but fans couldnt get it. The replicas look'd diffrent. As far as i can renember, adidas had had a problem with irans 2006 kit thats why puma was forced to change the replicas shirt. 2014 kit was very nice to, BUT very poor quality for a shirt who cost over 100fr. Alireza Haghighi was right about it, because once i was forced to wash it with the washing mashine and it shrinkt. I was ok it with it, because size M was like size L, BUT the badge was also gone. So i had to fix with glue... For our 2018 kits, i dont care how they look like, i just want quality! And most important think, i want to be able to buy it!
                you mean this one ?

think it looks very childish with a big Iran printed on the shirt with our 3 colors filled in it. Even my little daughter can do that on paint. Andwe didnt have a logo
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I just like the retro look. And the quality of the shirt is very good. Still have it and looks like new. I had every wc iran shirt from 98-14, plus three daei sports shirts from 2004-2010 and the legea one. All in all, the 2 puma shirts had the best quality. Daei Sports quality isnt bad too, but after a time they loose colour.

Comment

Based on this Dutch source, Morocco has been approved to don their home kits for the Iran match:

"Morocco will play its first match on Friday June 15 at the World Cup against Iran. The team is allowed to use the home kit for that duel."

https://nos.nl/artikel/2230285-woede...-wk-shirt.html

Rumours that Morocco's home shirt may look like this:

Last edited by aenima_8; 05-04-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

^ Wow that's ugly. I'd rather take Adidas's zeerpoosh than that crap. It's like a wannabe ripoff of Croatia's 98 WC kits.

Nonetheless, if they do don that atrocity, TM will probably wear white (1st kit) because our red could clash with their red accents.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Based on this Dutch source, Morocco has been approved to don their home kits for the Iran match. If true, we will wear our 2nd kit for our first game:

"Morocco will play its first match on Friday June 15 at the World Cup against Iran. The team is allowed to use the home kit for that duel."

https://nos.nl/artikel/2230285-woede...-wk-shirt.html

Rumours that Morocco's home shirt may look like this:

[ATTACH]17947[/ATTACH]
                        Those lucky bastards. That's an awesome design

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          Those lucky bastards. That's an awesome design
                          Holy shit that’s gotta be the ugliest jersey I’ve seen in a while. As if Mexico’s kit and Croatia’s kit banged and had an ugly child. Hideous.

Comment

I highly doubt we'll wear red in any of our first round matches. From what I understand both home and away teams get to wear their first kits UNLESS there's a color clash and as long as one team's kit is mostly dark and the other light. There is no clash between our white home kits and the red/blue/black home colors of Spain and red/Greens of Portugal and Morocco. Iran wearing red would require both teams to wear their away kits.

Since we can't get specific designs from Adidas, I'd be happy with some version of next year's Lyon kit which is based on one of the new Adidas basic templates. Just substitute green for the red and red for the blue, with I guess red stripes on the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                              I highly doubt we'll wear red in any of our first round matches. From what I understand both home and away teams get to wear their first kits UNLESS there's a color clash and as long as one team's kit is mostly dark and the other light. There is no clash between our white home kits and the red/blue/black home colors of Spain and red/Greens of Portugal and Morocco. Iran wearing red would require both teams to wear their away kits.
                              Since we can't get specific designs from Adidas, I'd be happy with some version of next year's Lyon kit which is based on one of the new Adidas basic templates. Just substitute green for the red and red for the blue, with I guess red stripes on the sides.
                              [ATTACH]17949[/ATTACH]
                              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2513074
                              Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                              So it would be something like this:

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Nice I think that's a pretty good guess! But considering the Moroccan federation is about to cancel their contract with Adidas because of that very design then Adidas may have to rethink giving that to us as well!

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...ntract-adidas/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X