No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, a Danish online shop got the long and short sleeve Legea set (original) for 20 Euros each, should I buy one of each? it's with shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
      Happy with the result guys.

Damn, I had exactly the same Idea
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Guys, a Danish online shop got the long and short sleeve Legea set (original) for 20 Euros each, should I buy one of each? it's with shorts.
        some member here was selling em back in the day for reasonable price too, i dont remember the guy's screen name now..!!?
        i bought both a White and a Red Set Legea from him, gave away the white one to my nephew, still have the Red..! actually wore quiet a few times too (in our sunday morning football games with the local homies) and still holding up its shape allright..!! the shorts are off course sorta cheapo, way too short(early 80s style ) and useless but the tops arent all too bad..! about the same quality as Uhlsport WC ones. Nothing close to a nike or adidas but not too shitty either..!
        i think it costed me about 20-25 euro back then too..?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
          Hey buddy. No it wasn't too bad tbh. I think I paid 19 € for the shirt (+ around 5 € shipping) and only 12 € for the printing. Did one for me and one for my brother.
          hum.. nice..!! not bad overall price at all, especially for a very rare, proper brand TM shirt...! (and the fact you dont have to worry about it being an Original brand garment or some Fadidas printed finished product.)

the print shop you used musta been a large operation with specialized equipment for personalizing football kits..??
          cause if i was to do same with my local print shops, it will cost me an arm n leg for just the Art and Set-up fees for the two logos and then the small per print fee. so the only way to make it economical would be to print a large number of the kits .

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            hum.. nice..!! not bad overall price at all, especially for a very rare, proper brand TM shirt...! (and the fact you dont have to worry about it being an Original brand garment or some Fadidas printed finished product.)

the print shop you used musta been a large operation with specialized equipment for personalizing football kits..??
            cause if i was to do same with my local print shops, it will cost me an arm n leg for just the Art and Set-up fees for the two logos and then the small per print fee. so the only way to make it economical would be to print a large number of the kits .
            Yes, the print shop was specialized on textile printing only (t-shirts, jerseys, caps etc.). Don't go to a normal print shop.

Comment

Here is a design I made as requested by a fellow member here, silver stripes with a light green cheetah:

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Here is a design I made as requested by a fellow member here, silver stripes with a light green cheetah:

I wonder it would be like with green stripes and a red cheetah

Comment

nice, but

I dont know if this possible, but I was thinking more this light, soft color of green https://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower...en_preview.png

and only this color used for the watermark ?

Comment

This design is based on Regista 16 but Vs. Uzbekistan TM used Condivo 16 with 3 strips on sides
                    Same design they used Vs. Montenegro

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

We're the most powerful team in Asia and the second team to qualify for the world cup. Addidas need to create a badass custom kit for us already! For fucks sake!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        nice, but

I dont know if this possible, but I was thinking more this light, soft color of green https://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower...en_preview.png

and only this color used for the watermark ?
                        Like these? :

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          I wonder it would be like with green stripes and a red cheetah
                          It would look like this:

Comment

I made this design using TM latest kit
                            I removed the cheetah but designed a new IFF logo with a real asian cheetah
                            Then added some Persian Eslimi patterns

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

^That's the best yet

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                                I made this design using TM latest kit
                                I removed the cheetah but designed a new IFF logo with a real asian cheetah
                                Then added some Persian Eslimi patterns
                                [ATTACH]17351[/ATTACH]
                                would be nice with some color. Otherwise the idea is nice

Comment

Working...
                                X