Freedom of Speech under question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom of Speech under question

On Monday, August 29, 2016, CQ compared Iranian players with Qatari players. He said Iranian players are native Iranians whereas Qatar's have been imported from many countries.

Now Arabs are not happy and want to complain to AFC and FIFA.
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=319293

It seems one should not express himself or herself even if he or she is right. LOL.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Nothing new. I wouldnt be surprised if AFC made a big deal out of it.

Comment

Why are they mad? It's true. It's a fact. It's not even remotely racist or discriminating......

Comment

Lets do ourselves a favor and let this thread die off so no more attention is put to it. The more we talk about the more it will get advertised. They just want a backup in case we whip them on Thursday. Begzarim.

Comment

Psychological war against Team Melli has already started even before kick-off. It's us versus the rest of the group, just to underline what we are facing. First the venue change from Tehran to Macau, and now this.

Comment

They want to complain to AFC because they already lost the argument before it even started. That's why they run to mummy AFC like the little b!tches that they are.

Comment

the arab war has began. they will use every single dirty arab trick that you can think of.

Comment

Qatar will do everything this time around to make it. Otherwise they will damage their own reputation even more by the time they are hosting the 2022 World Cup.

Iran - Qatar referee's are from Sri Lanka. I smell something fishy. I hope we lock the match soon and don't get screwed by the referee's decisions.

Comment

Legally speaking there is nothing wrong with his statement. These oil-rich Arab states are used to buying everything into their own taste and likings in their respective countries, and at times internationally. Let them cry about it, can't do sh&%$ about it!

Comment

sri lanka...sounds already bad, sorry to say. but better than arab?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Qatar will do everything this time around to make it. Otherwise they will damage their own reputation even more by the time they are hosting the 2022 World Cup.

Iran - Qatar referee's are from Sri Lanka. I smell something fishy. I hope we lock the match soon and don't get screwed by the referee's decisions.
                      Rule of thumb:

. Do not let them enter into our penalty box

. Do not play them rough (To void cards)

. Do not engage in fights and arguments with either the opponents players or the refs

. Score several early into the game to avoid psychological and mental collapse

. Don't score a goal and defend

Comment

Haha sounds too funny. No matter how hard I try, I can't find what the Qataris are disputing?

It just shows that 'haghighat talkhe' and they are offended by themselves, when CQ holds them in front of the mirror!

Kudos to CQ ;-D well played

Comment

AFC-FIFA will do whatever they can to help Qatar qualify. Expect a lot of 50/50 calls to go in Qatar's favor on Thurs.

Comment

Haha, truth hurts

Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

be tokhmam. its the truth, cant their soosk ass handle it?

Comment

Working...
                              X