Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Qatar; Info, Updates and Live Reports (01.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam didn't make obscene gestures, he has confirmed himself during the interview after the game.

He was in joy after Iran scored, and since Reza ran to the corner flag Javad ran after him and passed through the Qatari bench. Obviously football has emotions, understandably the Qatari got angry and frustrated that they got scored on in the 90th minute, so a fight broke out because they felt provoked by our celebrations.

I don't know why this is blown out of proportion so much, emotions is a normal thing in football especially during crucial games. It has nothing to do with unprofessionalism. Javad just quit football to become assistant, and after having played so many times against Qatar holding some sweet and some bitter memories from it, honestly what do you expect? His presence even on the sidelines was felt by our boys and pushed us to a win. He is a valuable asset to the team still.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Nekounam didn't make obscene gestures, he has confirmed himself during the interview after the game.
      He was in joy after Iran scored, and since Reza ran to the corner flag Javad ran after him and passed through the Qatari bench. Obviously football has emotions, understandably the Qatari got angry and frustrated that they got scored on in the 90th minute, so a fight broke out because they felt provoked by our celebrations.
      I don't know why this is blown out of proportion so much, emotions is a normal thing in football especially during crucial games. It has nothing to do with unprofessionalism. Javad just quit football to become assistant, and after having played so many times against Qatar holding some sweet and some bitter memories from it, honestly what do you expect? His presence even on the sidelines was felt by our boys and pushed us to a win. He is a valuable asset to the team still.
      Having Nekounam in our team and on our bench is a HUGE motivational boost. He is a valuable asset to the team. He has so much experience and knowledge which is super beneficial for our young team. Carlos Queiroz made the right decision by adding Javad to his coaching staff. I don't know what the future has in store for Nekounam, he may or may not stay after the qualifiers are over. But the fact that he's on this journey with Team Melli to Russia 2018 is one of the wisest decisions Queiroz has made as head coach. Kudos to the both of them.
      Last edited by teammelli91; 09-02-2016, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Sorry just catching up with this..how did Neku end up in almost middle or closer to penalty box then? he should not have entered the field. This along with sardar azemoon;s reaction could have cost us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvm6EvoXO2c

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Comment

Ok assuming neko is at fault entering the field. IF this is illegal and red card worthy then qatari bench should not have entered the field and start the fight as if neko raped them. They should have complained to the officials and the ref would take care of neko.
          Also i dont think he had shown then any bad " hand signal " because trust me if he did it would have been on social media. Qatary bench were just upset with the goal they received at the worst time and they wanted to "empty themselves " somple as that.

Comment

^ There may be more we don't know as their coach was on the field after Neku too.. btw he got sacked by Qatar.

Comment

Who recorded this video? Was he drunk? Saremoon gij raft!

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                Sorry just catching up with this..how did Neku end up in almost middle or closer to penalty box then? he should not have entered the field. This along with sardar azemoon;s reaction could have cost us.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvm6EvoXO2c
                What a disgrace. I am sure if Iranians were at fault, Qataris would have taken this to the court of AFC or Fifa by now.

Comment

no need to have conspiracy theory. here it is with video clip!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=25632

Comment

Working...
                  X