Your 23 players for Qatar and China WC2018 qualification matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to show some guts

I don't believe in a single lone attack against average and weak teams. I don't even think it is wise to use a 4-5-1 against the bigger teams. Our team has now great attacking capability. Back then in last World Cup we suffered offensively and were great defensively. It is reverse now. As a professional coach CQ should consider adjusting to make up for a lesser option defends line and do his best to make a goal scoring machine. Iran is capable of that. We are great in attacking style. CQ shall trust his two great forwards. Only then, for once we will have a team that plays real beautiful soccer in the World Cup and not the masters of parking the bus; hoping for a lucky break. Officiating against Iran at the majority of the time will decrease our chances of lucky breaks and penalties. We should adopt an attacking football. Therefore this is my starting lineup and 3 most likely subs:

..........................................Haghighi (GK)..............................

Montazeri (LB) Pouraliganji (LCB) Husseini (RCB) Mohammadi (RB)

Jahanbakhsh (RW) Ezatolahi (CDM) Ando (CM) Ashkan (LW)

Gucci (RF) Azmoun (LF)

Subs: Tourabi, Hajsafi, Ansarifard/Taremi (depending on level of success)
    Lots of talents. Lots of options. Hard to choose for CQ; but hope he advances to a next level of soccer after making a name for this team by beating likes of Chile. The world wants to see a different TM this time. Best of luck. Cheers
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

We still need speed in our team in certain positions, I agree. Mohammadi is good. Jahanbaksh/Azmoun good. Ezzatollahi good.

If anyone remembers Qatar-Iran in the Asian cup, their left back Abdelkarim Hassan was too fast for Dejagah. Jahanbaksh could fix that. But an experienced midfield can help us deal with the posers on their team. Akram Afif/Rodrigo Tabata etc have no experience playing at this level and its better we capitalize on it in the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        My lineup:

Haghighi

Montazeri, PAG, Hosseini, Mohammadi
        Ezzi, Ando
        AJ, Dejagah, Hajsafi
        Azmoun

And if we want to score we can bring on Gucci and make it a 4-4-2
        My bad lol… Accidentally added Gucci… So yeah my lineup would be something like yours also

Comment

Working...
        X