X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it's becoming interesting

Comment

Branko laj kardeh vali bad bakht ye chizai ham nemitone bege. But he was right about this program and this dubai camp was not in the program Taj told the clubs. They only informed the clubs 10 days ago about how long this camp will be.(that's what Branko said)

Comment

Lol @ the fight between Hamdinejad and the photographer

Comment

Fatahi's response on Branko's remarks. Expect it to get worse.

http://90tv.ir/video/347794/%D9%88%D...3-%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Branko laj kardeh vali bad bakht ye chizai ham nemitone bege. But he was right about this program and this dubai camp was not in the program Taj told the clubs. They only informed the clubs 10 days ago about how long this camp will be.(that's what Branko said)
            Yes but thats not CQs fault. If it were up to CQ, he would have the next five years planned out as of right now so since Brangoh is a bitch and can't stand up to the IFF like CQ can he is venting it out on CQ. What a loser!
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Yes but thats not CQs fault. If it were up to CQ, he would have the next five years planned out as of right now so since Brangoh is a bitch and can't stand up to the IFF like CQ can he is venting it out on CQ. What a loser!
              He was mostly against this program not exactly CQ. I think IFF is acting really weak here. They should come up with a program that benefit both NT and clubs. IFF once is totally against CQ and then it goes all the way to just say OK to him. We need a middle ground and Taj and the rest of people in IFF need to have spine.

I am sure if SS was fighting for IPL title and had 8 players in NT while were ready for ACL you would understand Mansourian or Ghalenoi running your team come up and complain about the situation. It is easy to not be in his situation and judge him. Persepolis didn't have a good team for past 7-8 years. It is the first time we have a good team and coach so we might have a shot for ACL. This is why I give Branko credit and understand his situation. Him and his team are being sacrificed for NT. This doesn't matter for you because you have only 1 NT player but it matter for Branko and Persepolis fans. So please stay classy an fair.

I don't buy Branko when he is defending Rabikhah or telling Khaleghifar was NT material but about the schedule and not having NT players to train with I give him the right to complain.

Comment

He was mostly against this program not exactly CQ. I think IFF is acting really weak here. They should come up with a program that benefit both NT and clubs. IFF once is totally against CQ and then it goes all the way to just say OK to him. We need a middle ground and Taj and the rest of people in IFF need to have spine.

I am sure if SS was fighting for IPL title and had 8 players in NT while were ready for ACL you would understand Mansourian or Ghalenoi running your team come up and complain about the situation. It is easy to not be in his situation and judge him. Persepolis didn't have a good team for past 7-8 years. It is the first time we have a good team and coach so we might have a shot for ACL. This is why I give Branko credit and understand his situation. Him and his team are being sacrificed for NT. This doesn't matter for you because you have only 1 NT player but it matter for Branko and Persepolis fans. So please stay classy an fair.

I don't buy Branko when he is defending Rabikhah or telling Khaleghifar was NT material but about the schedule and not having NT players to train with I give him the right to complain.
                If you actually think PP has a chance at winning the ACL you are delusional. Are aghab oftade federation will make sure that wont ever happen for us.

TM over everything else.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  If you actually think PP has a chance at winning the ACL you are delusional. Are aghab oftade federation will make sure that wont ever happen for us.
                  TM over everything else.
                  We had a good chance to advance in this ACL if we could keep Alisha and Nourollahi while adding one good forward and a couple of good defense. For example we look good at Lb (M.Ansari), RB (Rezaian/Mahini) and our CB (Jalal) we needed a good CB like Shoja Khalil Zadeh to solidify our defense. So far we had the best defense in IPL. Our goal keeper Beiro is good too. If Sasan Ansari didn't left the team and we and Soroush we were ready to go in my opinion. But with current situation, the chance is getting less and less to get anything at ACL.
                  I believe last year Persepolis squad without Rabikhah and useless Ukrainian players was close to SS Tehran of 3-4 years ago when they advanced up to semi final. I am not saying we will have the title but at least the chances of success is much higher than past 10 years for Persepolis. I don't know why but I have a feeling some people in Iran don't like to see Persepolis and SS successful and in a broader way even Iranian teams on spot lights. Maybe they fear people demand more investment in football if we see another Iranian team succeed in ACL. Maybe they want to spend the money somewhere else? (Presumably on Syrian civil war, Hezbollah, or filling their own bank account) If you have noticed many of our federations are bankrupt, our volleyball, basketball, futsal leagues are half tatil because of financial issues. Our IPL clubs are experiencing awful years.

Comment

Navad's poll will be about the conflict between TM and the clubs and possible solutions

1 - To support of the NT program and fine the violating clubs
                    2 - To release the players based on FIFA regulations (72 hours before the games)
                    3 - To work on a a new agreement/better understanding between CQ and the clubs

Comment

We had a good chance to advance in this ACL if we could keep Alisha and Nourollahi while adding one good forward and a couple of good defense. For example we look good at Lb (M.Ansari), RB (Rezaian/Mahini) and our CB (Jalal) we needed a good CB like Shoja Khalil Zadeh to solidify our defense. So far we had the best defense in IPL. Our goal keeper Beiro is good too. If Sasan Ansari didn't left the team and we and Soroush we were ready to go in my opinion. But with current situation, the chance is getting less and less to get anything at ACL.
                      In all honesty, I think many of us exaggerate the level of Alishah and Norollahi's departure impact on the team. Both of them and particularly Norollahi were benched and not in the starting lineup in many of the recent matches.

I for one am super happy with Soroosh Rafie's trade for both. May they come back after finishing their conscription

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

when will it start? It was supposed to start 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          when will it start? It was supposed to start 20 minutes ago.
                          In 10 minutes

Comment

Man, this speech they're showing by rafsanjani is hilarious.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Just started

Comment

Taj is the guest

Comment

Working...
                                X