Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferdowsipour's interviewing skills are as bad as Khiabani's commentary....

This interview is terrible
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Adel's reaction when Liverpool scored

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

His interviewing style doesn't put the interviewer at ease. Hosseini seemed shy to break out of his shell the whole time.

Comment

I missed it but apparently tonight's show was about Armenian-Iranian footballers

Comment

Just watched last week's Navad. This show is getting worse and worse.

They did an entire segment on Esteghlal Tehran, analyzed their playing style like they do for TM, interviewed their manager Mansourian, etc.......all because they tied Sepahan 1-1 and are #7 in the table?!?

It's so absurd it's laughable.

Have they done any analysis on Paykan who are 4th in the table after being newly promoted?!?

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Unfortunately he is a terrible interviewer/host, he often interrupts his guests and mocks them with real shallow jokes and comments, like every single time he interviews Sardar, he has to bring up his hairstyle and compare him to sinbad and Ali baba, or I once remember he had a footballer whom I can't remember his name, who had hair transplant of some sort, and repeatedly made jokes and laughed loud about it... A "Professional" host would never make such mockery of his/her guests personal life matters.

There are many other instances where he conducts his interviews inappropriately and unprofessionally!

Having said all that, I still love him and his shows for he is the only TV show host with big balls and entertaining materials, while exposing many IR authority culprits to the public. I just hope he reconsiders his interviewing manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Unfortunately he is a terrible interviewer/host, he often interrupts his guests and mocks them with real shallow jokes and comments, like every single time he interviews Sardar, he has to bring up his hairstyle and compare him to sinbad and Ali baba, or I once remember he had a footballer whom I can't remember his name, who had hair transplant of some sort, and repeatedly made jokes and laughed loud about it... A "Professional" host would never make such mockery of his/her guests personal life matters.

There are many other instances where he conducts his interviews inappropriately and unprofessionally!

Having said all that, I still love him and his shows for he is the only TV show host with big balls and entertaining materials, while exposing many IR authority culprits to the public. I just hope he reconsiders his interviewing manners.
                Bro please tell me one thing that is done professionally in Iran.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Bro please tell me one thing that is done professionally in Iran.
                  Azadari..

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

although to be fair, Ferdowsipour stumbled into this gig by accident, he did not go to journalism school, just like many other things in iran that people just stumble upon and become someone who they did not really intended to become, it is course of life in iran. having said that, i think now that he is actually somebody for himself he need to invested time and actually learn the "art" an "science" of journalism.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      although to be fair, Ferdowsipour stumbled into this gig by accident, he did not go to journalism school, just like many other things in iran that people just stumble upon and become someone who they did not really intended to become, it is course of life in iran. having said that, i think now that he is actually somebody for himself he need to invested time and actually learn the "art" an "science" of journalism.
                      he has no time he has like 2 phd and is teaching in uni besides working full time on tv

Comment

Branko is tonight's guest. Che shavad

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1384437...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Branko is tonight's guest. Che shavad
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1384437...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                          Branko is better to play his cards well. As I said in another thread he should say about Persepolis situation and suggest CQ spare Kamyabinia, Taremi and Ansari because we have not another CF and CB. Both Jalal and Ansari are the core of our defense and one of them should be fresh for ACL, also Kamal is the only DMF we have now. If he gets injured we are screwed. If he doesn't play his card right, IFF and the a certain mafia in media takes the frustration of cancelled friendly match on him and add more hashieh and BS for Persepolis. It is something we don't like to happen.

Comment

90 just started

Comment

just started

Comment

Nekounam interview will be shown today, hopefully it's not horrendous like the other interviews.

Comment

Working...
                                X