Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Rahmati would say to Hossein now....

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1254...88%D8%AF%D9%85
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Navad polls are so boring, predictable and useless. Every time you know which "option" is going to win and there is nothing interesting about the result. Really don’t know how long they want to continue with this - especially the sorkhabi polls are nonsense.

We are entering year 2017 and look what they are discussing...so many minutes of the show wasted, because of one harmless photo. We all know about the retarded situation, but it still blows my mind to see it over and over again. Now they even attack Rahmati, who actually helped them a lot with their BS religious propaganda.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
        Navad polls are so boring, predictable and useless. Every time you know which "option" is going to win and there is nothing interesting about the result. Really don’t know how long they want to continue with this - especially the sorkhabi polls are nonsense.

We are entering year 2017 and look what they are discussing...so many minutes of the show wasted, because of one harmless photo. We all know about the retarded situation, but it still blows my mind to see it over and over again. Now they even attack Rahmati, who actually helped them a lot with their BS religious propaganda.
        Common man the Rahmati saga has made good television. The back and forth phone calls was dramatic had me on the edge of my seat.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Navad will start in 10-15 min.
          The poll will be about the champion of the first half of the season.

Comment

Just started

Comment

Iranpourian is the guest.

Comment

LOL JB is interviewing Saeid

Comment

Why are they always wasting time on inspecting the refereeing with their so called "experts"? Most hopeless part of the program.. I wish they would make the program shorter instead of filling the program with useless thing like that.
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Iranpourian is a hell of a player. One of the most underrated Iranian players EVER imo. No one ever speaks about the guy, yet he has been the leagues best RB for 3/4 years straight. Never got a look by Carlos either which is disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Iranpourian is a hell of a player. One of the most underrated Iranian players EVER imo. No one ever speaks about the guy, yet he has been the leagues best RB for 3/4 years straight. Never got a look by Carlos either which is disappointing.
                      He's very decent, agreed. When you see that he's been ignored so long it's no wonder that Beitashour is struggling to get called up. They're in the same bag imo, there needs to be a camp so we can test and pick the best out of guys like Ghafouri, Mahini, Beitashour, Iranpourian

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Ghafouri, Mahini, Beitashour, Iranpourian
                        none of them are good enough for TM right now. Ramin 1st and Pejman 2nd choice

Comment

must watch clip from 90 yesterday
                          http://90tv.ir/video/339764/%D8%AA%D...A2%D8%B0%D8%B1

Comment

Navad will start shortly

Comment

Just started

Comment

Shahab Hosseini will be interviewed

Comment