This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I don't think I have ever met anyone who is as much as a snake is this guy is. He epitomizes an iranian news reporter/journalist, the type that CQ wants to keep away from TM and in fact was pissed when CQ did just that at the AC. instead of respecting that he caused a scene once or twice. Seems and acts much more like a child/fan than a professional.
    Wow did he actually cause a scene in Aus?

I get what you guys are saying about him and he does give up that vibe of being a bit fake but I kinda like him haha. Hes enthusiastic at least.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Wow did he actually cause a scene in Aus?

I get what you guys are saying about him and he does give up that vibe of being a bit fake but I kinda like him haha. Hes enthusiastic at least.
      Yeah I mean it wasn't a big scene but nontheless he was complaining about why he couldn't interview some players when he knows exactly the reason for it....that kinda stuff rubs me the wrong way. It was in one of the clips on varzesh3 if I'm not mistaken back at the time of the AC I'm sure u can dig it out in one of those threads
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I like the guy. He is a bit mousy, but he is passionate and actually is knowledgeable.

Comment

He's definitely not a professional.

I've never liked him simply because he doesn't know how to do his job.

He should come off as charismatic, but instead he comes off as annoying and childish and worst of all loos.

He's like the incarnation of every annoying thing Ferdowsipour does.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Basically in Iran the more poro/matalaki/loos you are as a reporter/presenter the more successful you become. For some reason the Iranian general public seem to love it. For that reason alone I refuse to watch anything on Iranian TV these days. I can only tolerate Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I like the guy. He is a bit mousy, but he is passionate and actually is knowledgeable.
              He is an investigative journalist not a reporter. He actually does a good job getting at issues and that ruffles feathers cause you have to be a bit less refined. Fans who want a sports reporter need to understamd that is not this guys job. He is a 60 minutes guy not a local news guy. I like him.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Navad to start in about 30 mins

http://www2.live.irib.ir/

Comment

Looks like we have to sit through a propaganda video about Ashoura before Navad starts....

Comment

Just started

Comment

Lol smart Navad puts 3 persepolis players in the poll, for max votes.

It's like a prerequisite, always include persepolis and SS players in every single polls

Comment

lol ..... Navad just played Dark Horse by Katy Perry....

Comment

We really need teams like Nassaji in IPL. 90 just showed a clip about a blind Nassaji fan who goes to every game.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            We really need teams like Nassaji in IPL. 90 just showed a clip about a blind Nassaji fan who goes to every game.
                            Nassaji has some very passionate fans.. It's a shame they aren't in IPL

Comment

Foolad fan passed away after the game against Padideh due to an accident: http://static2.90tv.ir/58e4b0cd/Ghadir-90tv.ir-1.mp4

These roads to the stadium are very dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Foolad fan passed away after the game against Padideh due to an accident: http://static2.90tv.ir/58e4b0cd/Ghadir-90tv.ir-1.mp4
                                These roads to the stadium are very dangerous.
                                The driving conditions are dangerous in Tehran, when you leave Tehran they become even more dangerous, factor in the demographic which goes to the stadium in Iran and you have a recipe for disaster. It's not the roads, it's the people on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X