Hassan Beyt Saeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hassan Beyt Saeed

Surprised we don't have a thread on him already. He did very well last season scoring 8 goals in the first half.

He's already off to a good start with 2 goals after week 1.

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

He also had a really good start and almost scored majority of his goals in first 10-12 games of seasons and then slowed down. Hope is not the case this year.

Comment

He's ok, he had a good run last year but overall wasn't very consistent. Reminds me somewhat of bayrami from a few years back, looked really good for half a season then never was able to repeat. He has good qualities and can progress but ATM we have a lot more forwards that are better than him, I even rate Zohaivi ahead of him over all. Nontheless I still hope to see him do well, always a pleasure to see lower profile guys turn out to be good players.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He did well last year .Hard working player.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?115625-IPL-MVP-of-the-Week&p=2345962
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...VP-of-the-Week

Comment

He is good but Zahivi is something else. Zahivi is going to become one of the top stars of the league if he don't get injured.
          A very complete player who can dribble, pass, shoot and is really good on headers which is interesting for a winger, but he can also plas SS or ST.

If HBS and Zahivi don't go on a bad rivalry, they can have a terrible duo and even a trio with Zobeydi which led to the ZBZ during the end of the season last year.

Comment

He's good. But let's see how he does in the coming weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X