X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TM assistant coach Mr.Javad Nekounam

From CQ's official Fb page
    Dear friends,
    It was with great satisfaction and honour that we have invited Javad Nekounam to join the National Team staff as new assistant coach. Javad is a great professional. He had a historical career in the National Team and became a great example for all. We believe he can have a great future as coach, as other young Iranian coaches are proving their value right now. I believe Javad will be important for the National Team and he also will have the opportunity to develop his skills in this new stage for his career. We hope the negotiations in order for him to join the National Team will succeed.
    Best,
    CQ

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/?fref=ts

Excellent choice. Javad was a great leader in the field and I'm sure he'll do even better outside the pitch. Our players have immense respect for him and he has worked closely with CQ really well.

He also speaks well and can handle to reporters and media pretty well.

Comment

great choice

Comment

I don't trust fake Facebook pages. Since his does not have a verification, then its officially fake.There are so many grammar and spelling mistakes on there that shouldn't be there. A coach like CQ must have autocorrect in this age of technology otherwise its a person(s) pretending to be him.

Comment

This exterminated Karimis and Brankos tiny chanses to take over TM. Even if IFF for some crazy reason decide to let CQ go Nekounam is first in line .

Comment

The new legioner back ground generation of coaches..and their path to be a head coach :
            1- Ali Daie ,..... .............Shock approach...........Starting straight from being a player to be a head coach .
            2- Mehdiu Mahdavi-Kia.....Youth approach...........Starting from Youth/U17 programs.
            3- Hashemian.................Academeic approach.....Starting going football coaching school in Germany.
            4- Nekunam..................Practical Approach.........Starting assistant coaching under CQ.
            My preferance..is Hashemian's appraoch.
            Last edited by zzgloo; 07-29-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
              The new legioner back ground generation of coaches..and their path to be a head coach :
              1- Ali Daie ,..... .............Shock approach...........Starting straight from being a player to be a head coach .
              2- Mehdiu Mahdavi-Kia.....Youth approach...........Starting from Youth/U17 programs.
              3- Hashemian.................Academeic approach.....Starting going football coaching school in Germany.
              4- Nekunam..................Practical Approach.........Starting assistant coaching under CQ.
              dont forget Zandi

Comment

Totally agree about your preference!

But Daei didn't start straight after being a player. He started "while" he was a player!

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  I don't trust fake Facebook pages. Since his does not have a verification, then its officially fake.There are so many grammar and spelling mistakes on there that shouldn't be there. A coach like CQ must have autocorrect in this age of technology otherwise its a person(s) pretending to be him.
                  Grammar errors for everybody.

Comment

Javad, Andranik and Mehdi Mahdavikia remain my favorite TM players ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Javad, Andranik and Mehdi Mahdavikia remain my favorite TM players ever.
                      Second this
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nekounam will always be my favorite… He's just pure class

Comment

I agree with your approach ALTHOUGH it will take too much time to keep this momentum going.
                          The last thing TM needs is a step backwards w/o heavens forbid Mayeligohan, or Daei or Branko incase CQ leaves. We need qualified coaches that can pick up the slack with out having to re-invent the wheels.
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Hashemian and Mahdavikia chose the right path.

Comment

That is a fantastic new. Nekounam will one day, not too far away have all the necessary credentials to take helm of TM. He has played in domestic league, in one of the most prestigious leagues of the world La Liga, worked under some great coaches, speaks Spanish and English fluently (Really important factor in today's football) he is classy, he is young, he is charismatic, he has proven that he is a great leader on the pitch as the captain of TM and other clubs (Including Osasuna, and Esteghlal) He has a great relationship with CQ, a worldwide known & respected footballer etc.

Hashmian has repeatedly announced his reluctance of coaching in Iran for now, for I salute him, as I wish to see him succeed abroad and in Germany first. Mahdavikia has always been linked with our youth teams. As for Ando he is still a player and we need to wait and see what the future will look for him as a possible coach.

Karimi on the other hand just does not have the characteristics of a leader and a professional coach, extremely compulsive behavior and outrageous with his tongue and language, as much as I always loved him as a skilled player, I have never been fond of his personality and rebellious character!

Comment

Working...
                              X