• Show
Clear All

ESPN documentary about the Iranian women Futsal team story

http://espn.go.com/espnw/video/17124...-national-team

Very interesting. Enjoy

Great video. Thanks for sharing.
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

I knew there had to be a twist to this story and why ESPN decided to a piece on an Iran related thing. Because it showed the husband being an @hole to his wife. I feel like thats the only way they'll show stuff related to our country, its when there is a fukked up side to it.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        I knew there had to be a twist to this story and why ESPN decided to a piece on an Iran related thing. Because it showed the husband being an @hole to his wife. I feel like thats the only way they'll show stuff related to our country, its when there is a fukked up side to it.
        Exactly. Next week they'll do a story about a Saudi who is a great liberal because he only beats his wife once a week instead of daily. F*** ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Exactly. Next week they'll do a story about a Saudi who is a great liberal because he only beats his wife once a week instead of daily. F*** ESPN
          yea and the story was so anticlimactic You thought its heading somewhere but the final result was that she got a divorce, joined the team, only to lose in group stages

conclusion; we just made this story to say Iroonis are fukked up people, Thank you for watching

Comment

there was something else as well. all these western propaganda media only mentioned how this woman was not allowed to play by her husband. yet, not onle single western propaganda media mentioned that iran won the tournament!

Comment

Working...
            X