X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFFICIAL Persian League Manager Game thread

After week 1 we have Zamboor in the lead
    You can see the whole tablescore here.

Every team are allowed to change 2 players but it will cost you 2 points for each change. It can be good to change if you know your player is injured or suspended.
    The changes need to be done before the first game of week 2 starts. You can change captain every week if you want and that won't cost you any points.
    You can send me private message, you need to always say what club the player plays for.
    Remember you are allowed to choose maximum 1 goalkeeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, and 2 attackers and all teams are playing with 4-4-2 system.
    You can choose maximum of 4 players from the same team. You can see the particpants here.

Here you can find Rules and points

Well, Rahmati was my captain...
    I would like to change it to Bakhtiar Rahmani, is that ok?
    sigpic

Comment

Tabriz Teams delivered me the points as well as Perspolis/Esteghlal. I knew i built a good team! but maybe I should change out someone and bring in Vouria Ghafouri. I dont know who though.

Btw thanks ATA this is amazing! finally we got our own fantasy league after all these years all thanks to you!

Current table

Comment

yes, done =)

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Well, Rahmati was my captain...
        I would like to change it to Bakhtiar Rahmani, is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Tabriz Teams delivered me the points as well as Perspolis/Esteghlal. I knew i built a good team! but maybe I should change out someone and bring in Vouria Ghafouri. I dont know who though.

Btw thanks ATA this is amazing! finally we got our own fantasy league after all these years all thanks to you!

yes you picked a good team
          no problem, I just hope you enjoy it =) I wish I was better with computers so I could fix log in for you guys on the website. maybe in the future

Comment

next round will start soon. send me a message if you want to join or if any of you guys that already play wants to make any change.

Comment

After week 2 we have still Zamboor in the lead
              You can see the whole tablescore here.

Every team are allowed to change 2 players but it will cost you 2 points for each change. It can be good to change if you know your player is injured or suspended.
              The changes need to be done before the first game of week 3 starts. You can change captain every week if you want and that won't cost you any points.
              You can send me private message, you need to always say what club the player plays for.
              Remember you are allowed to choose maximum 1 goalkeeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, and 2 attackers and all teams are playing with 4-4-2 system.
              You can choose maximum of 4 players from the same team. You can see the particpants here.

Here you can find Rules and points

Comment

Okay I would like to make two changes seeing how I can afford it :P

Reza Khalatbari for Luciano Edinho at Tractor

Andranik Teymouran for Bakhtiar Rahmani Esteghlal.

Comment

Zamboor still in the lead but Arash is coming for you after a great round by him

Check out the complete table here

Comment

After Week 4 we have a new leader

You can see the leader here

Zamboor Im sorry but you had a really bad week.

Comment

meh i will win it all at the end same way i will win the premier league fantasy team with Zlatan!

Comment

not sure why youre doing this manually like this when navad is running this game on their site

Comment

Thats a good point, now i feel that i have wasted my time for nothing

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                          not sure why youre doing this manually like this when navad is running this game on their site

Comment

Working...
                          X