Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, Shojaie's best goal was that Bergkamp goal he scored against Malavan when he was 19 and playing for Saipa. Can't find video of it but i'm sure it's out there.
    I'd love to watch that!

Comment

According to Greek sourcecs, Masoud is still on the acquisition list for Panathinaikos:

"It remains in the list of Panathinaikos Masoud

The Shoji Massoud was intensely preoccupied Panathinaikos last January, however, his case may be found again in the spotlight.

The Shoji Masood continues to make excellent performances with jersey Panionios and is of key players of this year's terrible path of New Smyrna team in Super League.

The Iranian international midfielder last January was intensely preoccupied Panathinaikos, but flirting "froze" because at that time there was no free place foreign to 'green' roster, while a purple and was not open to the possibility of being granted.

However, his name may return in the foreground next summer, it is worth noting that continues to lists of Ouzounidis and Liberopoulos, who now devise a plan that will follow the team for the new season."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...masoud/3346383

"Spotlights Masoud

While the spotlight is again the case of Masood . Acquiring the 32 year old ace Panathinaikos had suggested the Marinos Ouzounidis and last January, but the fact that there was no vacant foreign position, while the requirements of Panionios ... put a brake on any endeavor.
      The Iranian name is given that it will employ the "green" if signed as a free and next summer, once estimated that along with Klonaridis can synthesize a duo with different features football behind Berg"

http://www.multi-news.gr/sentragoal-...-gia-kalokeri/
      http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...-panathinaikos

""Massoud, the best of Super League»
      The Le Talek recognized the value of "Panionios" means ... and deified by the Iranian media

In a move that is not often seen in Greek courts progressed La Telek. French Four Atromitos via twitter not only said the better about Massoud few hours after the match against Panionios, but the ... deified. "For me is the best player of the Champions League," he wrote about. Indeed the postarisma answered by the Iranian media bills, commented. "It is important when the opponent recognizes your value.""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...oyper-ligk-pic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        I'd love to watch that!
        You can see it here with poor quality @ 4:55

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          I don't care what anyone says, Shojaie's best goal was that Bergkamp goal he scored against Malavan when he was 19 and playing for Saipa. Can't find video of it but i'm sure it's out there.
          I remember seeing highlights of that goal
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            Stop calling him fine wine as if he was 40. Dude is only 32, that's nothing. CR7 is just a few months younger. Would anyone call him fine wine? Go figure!
            lol
            his game has really matured and blossomed like a fine wine, though..!!
            him and AK8's game reminds me of your's truly , perhaps thats why i enjoy watching these lads play so much..!!?

Comment

I think that osasuna treated both masoud and nekounam poorly.

They didn't want to pay nekounam enough to stay and pushed him to leave.

And masoud was tossed away after playing great before his injury.

I hope they relegate again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ karma's a bitch

Comment

Take this with a huge pinch of salt in the form of Fars news agency but here is an article stating that Panathanikos has managed to get Shojaei to agree to move there in the summer.

Take it as you will.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=350534

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    Take this with a huge pinch of salt in the form of Fars news agency but here is an article stating that Panathanikos has managed to get Shojaei to agree to move there in the summer.
                    Take it as you will.
                    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=350534
                    They got this from greek sources, someone already posted this rumour.

To be honest, he's probably one of the top 5 players in the greek super league and I wouldn't be surprised if he made the move.

On his good days (which are more frequent recently), he can play in any top league. He's one of our most underrated players, but fortunately both CQ and greeks appreciate of his value.

Comment

PS: unfortunately a large proprtion of Iranian fans including people like Ferdowsipour, criticise him
                      Even when he performs well or man of the match which is really annoying, particularly on him keeping the ball for too long, as if the rest of our players are perefect and commit no mistakes.

In my eyes, this man is one of the most respectable players ever with great work ethics and patriotism.

Comment

he can go to a bigger team, but i am happy, he is not like taremi who cant stay in europe for 2 mins, even though turkish league is not the hardest league in the world

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          I think that osasuna treated both masoud and nekounam poorly.

They didn't want to pay nekounam enough to stay and pushed him to leave.

And masoud was tossed away after playing great before his injury.

I hope they relegate again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          To be fair, they stuck with both Nekounam and Masoud after very bad and long term injuries, even re-signing them to new contracts before they were healthy, something that most teams don't do.

I feel like they were just cash strapped the last couple years and could not sign both of them

Comment

Due to yellow card accumulation, Masoud will miss 2 out of the last 3 matches for Panionios:

"In the match Panionios Panathinaikos Avenue Masoud Shoji and Manolis silence filled cards and have to serve their sentence in the season finale.

The Iranian midfielder Panionios came 10 yellow cards and should be absent in 2 of the last 3 games of the regular season of Super League."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...opi-sto-finale

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              Due to yellow card accumulation, Masoud will miss 2 out of the last 3 matches for Panionios:

"In the match Panionios Panathinaikos Avenue Masoud Shoji and Manolis silence filled cards and have to serve their sentence in the season finale.

The Iranian midfielder Panionios came 10 yellow cards and should be absent in 2 of the last 3 games of the regular season of Super League."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...opi-sto-finale
                              Nice. It seems his summer vacation is about to start soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                                Nice. It seems his summer vacation is about to start soon.
                                honestly masoud is living the life. Killing it in greece, living in a country where the price of everything is cheap, great climate/weather, greek women and food, joins TM and kills it there, and his team is in second place and heading to europa league. talk about chillin

Comment

Working...
                                X