Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    "Massoud: "We will fight for victory with Olympic"
    The Sotzaei Masood since wished Karim Ansarifarnt for his transfer to Olympiacos, then stressed that Panionios goes to "Georgios Karaiskakis" for victory.
    The Iranian, who will not play in the match due punishment told «Nova»:
    "I wish him good luck in his new team. This match is important for us, we want to take all three points. We will fight for it. He is my friend and my team. As you know you do not want to lose. So is football, I wish him good luck in this match and in the future. " "
    http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...i-me-olympiako
    He is wrong, most of the buddy is not the Ansarifarnt :/

Comment

Why isn't masoud playing? is he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
        Why isn't masoud playing? is he injured?
        Suspended

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Whenever I hear the name ''Hercules'' and Masoud mentioned in one sentence, I always think of this fantastic goal:
          good times. almost forgot how good osasuna's young team was. Monreal and Azpilicueta celebrating masoud's goal and look where they are now

Comment

Hope he doesn't lose his starting spot once he is back, team won the last two games he wasn't playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Hope he doesn't lose his starting spot once he is back, team won the last two games he wasn't playing.
              Gemon nemikonam, chera ke Panionios dar miyaneye zamin niyaaz be bazikone khallaq daaraan.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

what an amazing goal and great memory. Shows how much he is capable of and showed the Spanish league some real irooni gol-kuchik flair

Comment

I still think Sotzaei is the most underrated Iranian footballer of all time… Dribbled the shit outta la liga legends

Comment

Panionios 1:1 AEK Athens

Masoud played 90 minutes and received a yellow card in the 61st minute. Panionios are 6 pts behind Olympiakos.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I still think Sotzaei is the most underrated Iranian footballer of all time… Dribbled the shit outta la liga legends
                      not sure about underrated ...!!? for quiet while earlier in his career i thought he was actually way overrated with fans often comparing him with AK8..!!
                      I'd say that he is perhaps the most Under Appreciated TM player..!!? or one of the most inconsistent TM players ever..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                        what an amazing goal and great memory. Shows how much he is capable of and showed the Spanish league some real irooni gol-kuchik flair
                        I really think more iranians can succeed in spain. Obviously many are going to russia/holland now, but I think even segunda division in spain would be a good option, can easily get picked up by la liga team or promote. For our attacking players, especially those who are not that physical, rely on technique, close control, the style of spanish football is very appealing as it is not based on physique, or being ultra fit. I think people like ghaedi,barzay,mosalman (prob too late for the last two now), could be successful in spain just like Masoud was. I doubt he could have shined like that In germany,England,Italy. Even now in TM, we can see a trend that is phasing out the "gol koochik" types and replacing them with more polished,physical type players who are very good in physical battles, aerially, and cover a lot of ground. While this is an important improvement that was and is needed to make us competitive against big teams ( and dominate asia), I'd still like to see some classic iranian flair for potentialy one or two positions on the pitch, or at least a couple of those types on the bench...

Comment

Masoud and team captain, Corby were at the Panionios head office to meet with fans and give autographs:

The opportunity to see together two of the favorite players of Panionios who were friends of the group found in the offices of the club on Thursday afternoon.

In the offices of Panionios found for two hours in the afternoon Thursday the Corby and Massoud. Players of "Panionios" handed out autographs and were photographed with a small group of friends who were in the office to get tickets for the game against AEL.

Video in link:
                          http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...ai-kormpos-vid

Comment

Panionios defeated AE Larissa 1-0 today:

*Masoud started and played the full 90 mins.
                            *Panionios remain in 2nd place, 3 points from being level with Olympiacos.

Comment

Masoud assisted the only goal, 3 points assist:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1352...8C%D8%B3%D8%A7

Comment

Excellent pass, if he had taken a touch it wouldn't have worked. Well done Masoud !
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X