No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing called starting role, your performance dictate your playing time and pressure in bigger clubs to perform is much more, few goalless performance and he will become a bench warmer in clubs like Panathina, Olympia. But i guess it is the step Karim need to take at this stage of career.

Comment

PAOK would actually be a good team for Karim to join (and why not Massoud). They've always been part of the traditional top 4 Greek clubs and judging by their average annual attendance in recent seasons, it seems they're the most popular club in Greece after Olympiakos. Don't look at their current standing btw, we're only at mid season...
      ps: keep in mind that PAOK is qualified for the round of 32 of Europa league

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        ps: keep in mind that PAOK is qualified for the round of 32 of Europa league
        Do you know if Karim and Masoud would be eligible to play in the Europa League if they would join PAOK mid-season?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Do you know if Karim and Masoud would be eligible to play in the Europa League if they would join PAOK mid-season?
          I think so but not 100% sure... Maybe another member can confirm?

Comment

Yes they will. Only way they wouldn't is if they had played in Europa league for another team already this season.

Comment

Would've expected someone who's lived in a pro-football country like Holland his whole life would know this. They would be legible as long as they aren't cup tied (already featured for another team in Europa).

Comment

yess you only get cup tied, if your first team play in europe then go to another team which is in europe, like azmoun, where he play in champions league , and if he go like arsenal he will be cup tied

Comment

Thanks for the clarification everyone. What is interesting is that the Greek clubs seem so fond of our players, that they want the package deal of both Karim and Masoud. Our boys are making name for Iranian players.

Comment

Their agent has already denied the package deal thing. From what i've seen greek media isn't too reliable. They've been saying Ansarifard is going to transfer for about a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Their agent has already denied the package deal thing. From what i've seen greek media isn't too reliable. They've been saying Ansarifard is going to transfer for about a year now.
                      It probably is just media trying to stir rumors to big clubs like in any country, but there is probably truth in the fact that the big clubs want them. They are performing well for a mid table team, a recipe that always leads to a move to a bigger club inside the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Karim Ansarifard

And at all the idiot haters of Karim !

Comment

It feels so damn good to be a Team Melli fan these days. I'm sure you guys agree with me

Comment

My Greek friend who's a Olympiakos diehard fan just called me and told that the deal is done. It's all over Greek Media. Panionios will receive €400.000 for him. Karim will earn €500.000/year. He had €150.000/year in Panionios. He wants to stay in Athen since his Girlfriend is from Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              My Greek friend who's a Olympiakos diehard fan just called me and told that the deal is done. It's all over Greek Media. Panionios will receive €400.000 for him. Karim will earn €500.000/year. He had €150.000/year in Panionios. He wants to stay in Athen since his Girlfriend is from Greece.
                              Doroste. Novasports ham az in transfer emroz khabar mide.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.WHeGA9ThBkg

Chaleshe besyaar khobie baraye Ansarifard chera ke chans daare saale ayande dar CL baazi kone va dar zemn dar EL ham emsaal mitone baazi kone.

Agar ham baazish dar Olympiacos nagereft mitone be bashgaahe digar dar Yonan bere chon naami baraye khodesh dar in keshvar saakhte.

ALBATE ye chizi ke alan dar rooznamehaaye Yonani daram mibinam ine ke Karim shayad ta PAYAANE IN FASL dar Panionios baazi kone be onvane baazikone gharzi ta az aghaaze fasle ayande be Olympiacos bere.

Be omide pishrafte Karim!
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

My Greek friend also just confirmed, Olampiakos it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X