Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    LOL, this is the same Khakpour who was u23 coach huh?
    Kids these days...

Same guy, better player than coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Kids these days...

Same guy, better player than coach!
      Sorry man, I've only been following team melli since like 2010 :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Sorry man, I've only been following team melli since like 2010 :P
        I'm just giving you a hard time, Kian No need to apologize

As long as you're a TM fan, we're good haha.

Comment

https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/39736-sco...iekenland.html

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/4564...kse-competitie

These articles say that a Feyenoord delegation watched Karim's performance during the PAOK game.

Comment

According to Greek sources, Feyenoord and Basel are monitoring Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              That seems realistic. Both teams are a step up and have a great history of transitioning players to top teams.

Comment

http://www.espnfc.com/greek-super-le...-referees-home

Greek league suspended..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  feyenoord can be a really nice fit for him, top 3 Dutch team with lots of tradition.

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed! Hell, FC Basel would be a great team for Karim, but now Feyenoord too? Thats almost too good of a club for him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Wow, I'm impressed! Hell, FC Basel would be a great team for Karim, but now Feyenoord too? Thats almost too good of a club for him lol
                      lets not throw cheshm at him now

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                        https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/39736-sco...iekenland.html
                        http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/4564...kse-competitie
                        These articles say that a Feyenoord delegation watched Karim's performance during the PAOK game.
                        Really? Surprising, Feyenoord is packed with good strikers at the moment. Jorgensen, Kramer and Kuyt can all fill the center forward role and they have shown to be capable of scoring at least 10 goals each.

I would be very positively surprised if the news is true. Feyenoord is a great traditional club in The Netherlands, the club of the worker class. The expectations of Karim would be sky high though. They expect a striker to score at least 20 goals a season. Still, the level of Eredivisie is similar to Greek League so the chance of succeeding is pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Really? Surprising, Feyenoord is packed with good strikers at the moment. Jorgensen, Kramer and Kuyt can all fill the center forward role and they have shown to be capable of scoring at least 10 goals each.

I would be very positively surprised if the news is true. Feyenoord is a great traditional club in The Netherlands, the club of the worker class. The expectations of Karim would be sky high though. They expect a striker to score at least 20 goals a season. Still, the level of Eredivisie is similar to Greek League so the chance of succeeding is pretty decent.
                          I think thats a bit of a reach... I think Eredivisie has fallen off, but its still better than Greek Super League. They are pretty close though as Greek League has started to become better and better each year...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I think thats a bit of a reach... I think Eredivisie has fallen off, but its still better than Greek Super League. They are pretty close though as Greek League has started to become better and better each year...
                            Greek League is more psychical than Eredivisie, it's so easy to score in the Eredivise, the defenders barely press the forwards.

Comment

Greek League is more psychical than Eredivisie, it's so easy to score in the Eredivise, the defenders barely press the forwards.
                              I'd say the defending in both leagues is about the same, but the attacking quality in the Eredivisie is higher

Comment

But isn't Kuyt getting old? I think he's 35-36

Comment

Working...
                                X