No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The amount of 20 000 euros will be shared Historical footballers for their victory in the confrontation with the "double headed North.""

http://www.onsports.gr/Podosfairo/Su...-Prim-gia-PAOK

Regarding Ansarifard being monitored by other clubs:

"Parade Scouts for Ansarifarnt ...

For the eyes of Karim Ansarifarnt New Smyrna filled by Scouts Sunday at the Historical game against PAOK (where Iranian and scored the only goal of the match).

Professionals species from Italy and Turkey were quick to see the competitor (was also the first time) and obviously the appearance of Iranian strikers you were happy. The Ansarifarnt not only scored but created other problems for the defense of PAOK.

Incidentally, the manager of foreign player expected in Athens next week to discuss with Panionios renewing the contract of the client.

Panionios claim that the player have found so as to sign new cooperation with better salaries and higher release clause (so as not to close the road if there is a good suggestion).

It remains to be seen what they will say and manager Karim who will put the thing more ... leptomeriaki basis."

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/S...t.4359346.html

Comment

Not gonna lie… A Serie A team would be a perfect fit for him.

Comment

karim is the perfect example of why it is so necessary and beneficial to stick it out in europe at all costs. Even lesser european leagues are being closely monitored by middle to bottom clubs in top leagues looking for cheaper players who are in their budget but can still prove to be great value. If karim scored 10-15 goals this season, which I believe him easily capable of doing, I am sure next year he will go to a top greek club or a lower midtable - mid table team in spain or italy. These two countries have extensive scouting networks in greece for some reason which is evidenced by the abundance of greek players (of all ages and positions ) in Serie A. Also many average spanish players have had spells in greece and then some end up re establishing themselves in spain (Lucas Perez(now at arsenal), alejandro dominguez, botia, figuerias, de la bella(all in olympiacos) ) Because of this spanish league teams monitoring these players end up seeing all the other players in greek league as well. Add that to the fact that greek teams have major financial issues so they are willing to sell for low prices.

Comment

Karim's turning point was when he became "Ansarifarnt". Great respect for his commitment. He could have had an easy life/money in Iran with loads of media around him, but he chose to work hard which is now paying off.

He should be a role model for wasted talents like Kaveh Rezaei, Taremi, Sadeghian and numerous others. Shining in leagues such as Greece, Crotia, Russia, Netherlands will not go unnoticed by the scouts from Major leagues, whilst IPL is mainly monitored by the QSL.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            Karim's turning point was when he became "Ansarifarnt". Great respect for his commitment. He could have had an easy life/money in Iran with loads of media around him, but he chose to work hard which is now paying off.

He should be a role model for wasted talents like Kaveh Rezaei, Taremi, Sadeghian and numerous others. Shining in leagues such as Greece, Crotia, Russia, Netherlands will not go unnoticed by the scouts from Major leagues, whilst IPL is mainly monitored by the QSL.
            yup sadeghia,n mosalman, rezaei, sharifi, and countless others could and should have gone to Panionios(prob even higher) level teams in europe at very young ages and now would have probably been in top divisions with decent teams right now. They just didnt have the desire and drive to actually do something with their talent

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              yup sadeghia,n mosalman, rezaei, sharifi, and countless others could and should have gone to Panionios(prob even higher) level teams in europe at very young ages and now would have probably been in top divisions with decent teams right now. They just didnt have the desire and drive to actually do something with their talent
              Not fair towards Sharifi. He was close to move to Europe and was rejected in the last minute and now has to do his Sarbazi.

Comment

Panionios was the saviour of Karim's career, he should pay them back by staying till the end of the season and try to score 10+ goals, then he should transfer to Serie A. Definitely NOT go to Turkey at all costs.

Comment

NEVER Turkey! I would rather see him join one of the top Greek sides.

Comment

If the choice is Turkey, Switzerland or Greece - he should stay in Greece.
                    Unless the Turkish clubs chasing him are the big 3.

Comment

I guess he will stays in Greece and will move to a better team probably.

Comment

My guess is that he's going to stay with Panionios

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          My guess is that he's going to stay with Panionios
                          No way. The big clubs in Greece are apparently after him, it has been said that AEK officials have had some meetings about him.

Comment

We have had good expierience with Greece, Russia, Holland and Spain. Never Englandd, Turkey Qatar or UAE maybe Germany.

Comment

I don't think Karim is going anywhere if at all until the end of this season. He is worth more to Panionios than any other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Not gonna lie… A Serie A team would be a perfect fit for him.
                                would be amazing to have him in Serie A...!
                                He'd have to score in upper teens this season to get offers from there though..!! i think ATM, a move to POK seems most probable..!!?

nothing is more pleasing than seeing hard work rewarded, so im very happy for karim finally getting Legit hype and transfer rumors surrounding him ..!

i think (Hope)he will feature in Syria game and with his new-found confidence and engaging, high energy playing style, i think he will have a very positive effect on his TM's limited features as well..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X