Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Karim's goal against Iraklis is very similar to Gareth Bale's goal against Barcelona

http://90tv.ir/video/310631/%D8%B4%D...B1%D8%B3%D8%A7

Comment

Ansarifarnt shode bale che ajab

Comment

Ansarifard's finish was more clinical than Bale's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

But bale's opponent was more clinical than Ansarifrant's

Comment

Karim reed roo sare Iraklis ba oon gol lol.

Bekhoda in dota daran mirinan rooye teamhaye Yoonani.

Masoud va Karim hesabi kareshoon doroste.

Javad was to Masoud is what Masoud is to Karim. Shojaei gets to experience both sides of the spectrum. He was the younger technical player under the wings of his friend and capitan Nekounam. Now he's sort of a mentor to Karim.

It's fun to see these Iranian combos in Europe.

Comment

Karim and Masouds goals were voted 3rd and 4th best goals scored last week respectively:

"The 27 year old striker garnered 25,76% vote. Vidal followed by 23, 32% (PAS Giannina) Ansarifarnt 20.18% (Panionios), Masood 10.83% (Panionios), Berg 9.41% (Panathinaikos), Tony Silva 6.02% (Levadiakos) and Leozinio 4.48% (Hercules)."

http://www.gavros.gr/blog/podosfairo...ton-intege-pic

Interview with Ansarifards agent with Gazzetta.gr:

""I'll be surprised if we do not play in the large group Ansarifarnt"

The agent of Karim Ansarifarnt, Nima Montir talking on gazzetta.gr for Iranian Four Panionios considering that will play in the future a large group. What does for Panionios ...

The cannon from Persia caught in the Square. Karim Ansarifarnt looking for a second chance after the failed passage from Osasuna to raise football shares.

The Iranian Four assisted by his compatriot Masoud, justice in every case "Panionios" which proceeded in August 2015 in the acquisition of two seasons.

The Ansarifarnt already polyferno suitor for several teams of Super League and beyond. The former Osasuna player has found his football Ithaca Panionios and enjoys every moment with "Panionios".

The 26 year old striker, made history with the Saipan Iran scoring 40 goals in 61 games in the last two years of his career with the club of his country.

In 2012 he left to go to Persepolis. The accompanying fame suffering scorer with Iranian legend Ali football Dae him deserves successor. It is essentially the man who discovered and diagnosed by his talent.

Before three summers the Ansarifarnt name sounded for Borussia Dortmund, Celtic, Everton, while Steaua Bucharest made a proposal of EUR 200,000 for half credit.

Some obstacles to conscription have therefore put a brake on the ambitions of the Iranian strikers for transcription in Europe.

The prestigious World Soccer magazine chose Ansarifant as one of the 100 biggest talents in the world along with Tsitsarito Hernandez and Jack Wilshere, while the official FIFA website had ranked players deserved to attend one in 2012.

That year ranked in 48th position of top scorers in the world. Having taken the shirt with the No10 national Iran by him Ali Dae competed at the World Cup in Brazil, entering change the game against Bosnia.

The agent of Ansarifarnt, Nima Montir startled not only appeared from the views of the Iranian Panionios.

"We knew before the jump Panionios that could make the difference. It was one of the biggest talents in the world and has an enviable record of goals. It is a very strong player in the correct character. When properly coached and environment that suits him is able to achieve great things. "

The manager Swede moved to gazzetta.gr satisfaction of Iranian cooperation with Panionios.

"Yes, he is happy playing for Panionios and has found pace. The Ansarifarnt is the appropriate group and it shows on the field. I am absolutely delighted watching him stand out. "

The Montir sketched his character Ansarifarnt speaking of a hard-working player.

"He's a brilliant man who works very hard. He is open to learning and very humble. He likes to constantly try and improve. "

The excellent performances of the Iranian considered certain to complicate the task of Panionios in terms of standing.

"Time will tell. I'll be surprised if we do not get the large group in the future. It is fantastic players with great potential.

That did not succeed in Osasuna was another matter. This once happened and you should ask him to tell you what happened. "

The Montir although heard and written a lot about the benefits quite a few clubs for Ansarifarnt did not want to show his cards.

"We hear a lot of rumors about Karim, but I can not talk about this issue now. He is player of Panionios and is satisfied with the club.

The press writes about interest from Greek groups, but these know you better. We can not talk now. They will appear in the future.

As I said before is a great player and can return to one of Europe's top leagues.""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-o-ansarifarnt

Comment

Article regarding Panionios's good start to the season, and the contracts situation of Ansarifard and Masoud:

"H truth Risvani and Ansarifarnt
                Risvanis, Ansarifarnt, silence and Massoud. Four contracts burning Panionios. The gazzetta.gr reveals that apply to their cases.

Panionios impresses with the year's beginning and as seen for another season will be one of the groups that will stand out.

The third case-equally important-is that of Karim Ansarifarnt. As with Risvani and silence, and the Iranian striker stays free next summer. All Panionios well know the value of the player, also talking about international player with parchment and for this reason is one of the good policies (for data Panionios always).

The Ansarifarnt quite logically would wish to redeem his good performances with a similar contract and the club know. Already have been in contact with the representative of the 26 year old Striker without that conversation has gone into numbers. The Ansarifarnt is on account of AEK, while in summer there have been rumors for PAOK. In the existing contract is of Iranian and release clause (€ 500,000) if one group tries to the directly acquired in January and does not want to wait for the summer.

Finally, there Massoud who in the summer of 2016 he signed a one-year contract with option to renew for another. His first impressions showed what footballer paste talk and if it continues so will not be long before the time that will be required to immediately sign the extension of the cooperation. The sure Panionios echie front three initial challenges if managed and bring in the measures, then you echie lay the foundations for the creation of a group that in the coming years will be starring in Greece and can reach very high, where the dream of friends""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...ai-ansarifarnt

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Ansarifarnt > Bale
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Article calls Ansarifarnt "The cannon from Persia".

Comment

Greek article on how Ansarifard always scores for them upon returning from national team duty:

"Returns "seliniasmenos" the Ansarifarnt

The Ansarifarnt finds almost always net the first match Panionios after returning from the call to the National Iran

Liabilities with the National Iran has this time the Ansarifarnt houses as well Massoud. In the case of the first case the following intriguing. Whenever turns of struggle representative of the complex is "seliniasmenos". Not otherwise explained that almost always scored in the first match Panionios after the break and once that did not happen, he put two tight-goal in the next game. Probably the lad 'mad' by the jet ylang ....
                      Last year he played on November 17 in Guam and 22 of the month began again the championship did not find the net against Xanthi. In the "caps" on 28/11, scored in duplicate to the WAC. A few months later, on 29.3.2016, he struggled against Oman. On his return, he put on April 3rd goal against PAOK.
                      In the summer he played in the friendly with Macedonia, Kyrgyzstan was in June and September 1 against the Qatar for the qualifiers of the next World Cup. The next game was the Asteras Tripolis in premiere (10/9), where ... yes ... what original, found the net again.
                      Plus in such a streak that has "threatened" Olympiakos in the first official match after stopping."

"The portrait of Ansarifarnt and Sotzaei

VASOS OF MIND

The two aces Panionios have already been targeted Greek and foreign groups, together with participation in 7 of the 8 league goals have him bring in striking distance of the top.

Karim Ansarifarnt and Massoud Sotzaei Iran is absolute idols. This tends to happen Panionios as both Iranian footballers have accepted the role of leader assigned to them and lead to the N group. Izmir new high flights.

The 'old' Square, but youngest, 26 year old Ansarifarnt, who failed in the summer of 2015, he chose to try his luck in Greece, has now been targeted clubs from Greece, Europe, China, even and N. Korea.

And if last summer were exploratory moves by AEK and PAOK, now "Dikefalos the South" has intensified its acquisition efforts by Iranian striker, who in June if no contract extension, remains free. Indeed, rumors indicate that there has been at least one meeting of the Union leaders with Karim Ansarifarnt.

If eventually succeed the efforts of AEK to acquire Iranian Four, will allow it to coexist with Tasos Bakaseta, "my best brother of the 26 brothers who were at Panionios", as stated last year when it was awarded for the best goal of the season 2015-16, an end that had achieved the victory (3-1) against PAOK and had accumulated 60% of the votes cast."

http://www.sentragoal.gr/article.asp...ubid=130523191

Comment

The most unstoppable duo in world football: Ansarifarnt and Sotzaei

Comment

Gazzetta newspaper interview with Ali Daei regarding "Ansarifarnt"

THE LEGEND OF IRAN TO ALI Dae GAZZETTA.GR
                          "I knew from the first moment that the Ansarifarnt will get high"

The legend of the Iranian football and mentor Ansarifarnt Karim Ali Dae talking on gazzetta.gr for the ace of Panionios.

Ali Dae, the first Iranian who wore the shirt of Bayern considered something like Maradona, in the vast Asian country.

Incumbent technician Naft Tehran F.c. managed to put Iran's football on the map being the best ambassador of his country.

Apart from Bayern Munich struggled to Arminia Bielefeld and Hertha, while the speedometer with the national Iran recorded 109 goals in 149 appearances.

The 47c years technician beyond the medals as a player and credited the discovery of Karim Ansarifarnt, being the mentor of 26 year old countryman, who excels with the jersey Panionios.

Ali Dae spoke in gazzetta.gr the occasion of the great presence of former Osasuna player with a purple shirt.

"I first saw at the age of 16 years and suggested his move on Saipan since tried it. I was sure that this child will soon forced Iran to talk about the achievements.

From small he showed that it had discretion in scoring and made outstanding performances.

I then I left two years from the club, but Ansarifarnt continued to struggle and constantly improving. The scoring and appearances with fully vindicated because I believe in him from the first moment I saw him. "

The "legend" of the Iranian Football mentioned the common elements having the Ansarifarnt.

"We have enough in common with Ansarifarnt. Originally from Ardabil, like me. Wearing No. 10, he is aggressive and managed to get a transfer to a major European league. Indeed I had my anointed successor. In the face of seeing a player with great quality, who would come up. "

The former player of Bayern, although it has not seen the aggressive competitor Panionios however appears aware of his performances.

"Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to see him struggling in Greece, but I know how it goes swimmingly showing his talent, like Massoud are quite higher. I'm glad I managed to adapt to Greece and I think we can reach very high. He is 26 years old, the whole future lies ahead of him. "

The Ansarifarnt an important chapter in football Iran with Ali Dae awaiting the next step.

"At Osasuna did not get the opportunities he deserved, but these things happen in the career of a player. If you are a good player will appear in the course of your career. The Ansarifarnt an important unit for the football of Iran and expect the next step of his career. "

Comment

To be honest he really deserves to get some minutes in TM, the guy is a pure class, never say a world about his playing time despite performing pretty well in club level. If i was him i would have moved to better club this season and with great performance there, CQ would have no choice other than giving him some minutes, now things are getting tougher for him in TM with Sardar and Reza and lonely striker system by coach, Taremi can play as winger though that leaves 3 players for available spot as target striker.

Comment

For team melli, The Ansarifarnt just seems to lock-up. It's clearly mental, he's very talented and doing amazing things at his club.

Comment

I hope CQ gives him a chance against Syria. He deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                                X