Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next Iranian to transfer to the EPL is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next Iranian to transfer to the EPL is...

Who is your guess on the next Iranian to transfer to the EPL, whether it be this summer, next summer, or even 2018.

my guess: Samizadeh in 2018.

Sardar after wc

Comment

IA11 jaan,

Your thread is a little misleading, it implies as if a player is on his way to EPL. So I am guessing you should get ready for some of PFDC members rants

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        IA11 jaan,

Your thread is a little misleading, it implies as if a player is on his way to EPL. So I am guessing you should get ready for some of PFDC members rants
        Haha I'm prepared for their rants.. But you're right I should've left a question mark at the end of the thread lol

Comment

Inshallah Dejagah in this transfer window

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Inshallah Dejagah in this transfer window
            That is the best possible scenario. Dejagah to Watford please!!

Comment

Haha. You made me excited for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Haha. You made me excited for a second.
                haha sorry baradar. A little bit of a misleading title

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Haha I'm prepared for their rants.. But you're right I should've left a question mark at the end of the thread lol
                  That was one hell of a journalistic trick you pulled! [emoji75][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dejagah did so well in the EPL his last season there too, why did he have to pull off what he did lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Dejagah did so well in the EPL his last season there too, why did he have to pull off what he did lol
                      The money he received was more than twice of what he had with Fulham, plus in Qatar he wouldn't pay tax, which triples what he would have received in EPL.

At his age, he needs to secure his future. Don't get me wrong I was just as upset as everyone else when I heard his move to Qatar, but at the same time we gotta put ourselves in their shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        The money he received was more than twice of what he had with Fulham, plus in Qatar he wouldn't pay tax, which triples what he would have received in EPL.

At his age, he needs to secure his future. Don't get me wrong I was just as upset as everyone else when I heard his move to Qatar, but at the same time we gotta put ourselves in their shoes...

He could've gone a bit later, he was doing fantastic so why not stay until you can't compete anymore? I'm certain some mid-table club would've wanted him who would offer him wages that were higher.

Comment

^^^ opportunity knocks once my friend. There was no guarantees that he would receive any tempting offers in the future,

Comment

Will never forget the day Dejagah was praised on Match of the Day by Alan Hansen and Gary Lineker. The move to Qatar broke my heart...

Comment

Taremi... oh wait NVM.. training over there is too physical for him, so he will go back to perspolis to have a cake smashed in his face as part of his return celebration.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X