Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Love it.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

1st time CQ sees Ali JB play in new position, perfect timing by CQ to be in stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            1st time CQ sees Ali JB play in new position, perfect timing by CQ to be in stadium

What position was he playing? Striker?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              What position was he playing? Striker?
              Attacking midfielder

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh "Very painful, we gave the goals away"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh gave Thursday night an excellent performance for AZ, but his good actions were to no avail: the Alkmaar went in shareholders AFAS Stadium with 1-4 defeat against Olympique Lyon and are therefore almost certainly eliminated in Europe.

"I find it very painful, because we played a good game," said Jahanbakhsh after oorwassing for own public through official channels from AZ. "We got a lot of chances, but we did not score and Lyon had five chances and made four ... That's really painful, because we gave away the goals This is professional football:.. If you miss an opportunity, then scored opponent."

"We started heaped high pressure. But that was not enough," Jahanbakhsh concludes. "After the 0-1 we were struggling. We will do our best during the return. You never know what will happen.""

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...-de-goals-weg/

Comment

honestly dam e CQ garm. Just looking at him gives me so much confident and I am not even his player! just imagine his players.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

CQ should get DNA tested... I swear that man is full blown Persian... Someone get him some kabob and a white bmw asap!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      honestly dam e CQ garm. Just looking at him gives me so much confident and I am not even his player! just imagine his players.
                      Difference between a manager who can give players drive and the other garbage we had before him. It's not a coincidence we've had more and more players going to Europe again ever since he came in.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Difference between a manager who can give players drive and the other garbage we had before him. It's not a coincidence we've had more and more players going to Europe again ever since he came in.
                        We have always had the talent. I think that CQ's preference for European based players, like picking Gucci over Ansarifard, and seeking out all of those legionnaires pre-Brazil pushed a handful of players to Europe. The post 2010 era, many of the players seemed content to stay in IPL and get spots on TM. CQ recruiting methods was probably a part of some guys going, but the Sardar's and Jahanbakhsh's of the world would have gone to Europe no matter what. I think guys like Haghighi, Ansarifard, and Hajsafi really pushed themselves to make it to Europe as a result of CQ though.

All wanted to prove themselves, but they always had the potential to play in Europe. I don't think these guys would have been unable to make it to Europe, I think that there is just more of a drive to make it to Europe in the last couple of years.

This is a very talented young group though. We have guys on the team now that could outshine our 1998 team. I don't think CQ necessarily caused this though. It's partially luck that we have a competent coach at the same time we are getting young promising and driven players.

I agree that guys like Hajsafi/Ansarifard might have stayed in Iran if not for CQ's preference for legionnaires. You can tell Karim has been hungry to earn the spot he had in 2011. In 2011, he had very little competition for a place. Nowadays, we are lucky as each position has at least 2 players that can challenge for the starting spot. Except maybe RB. Rezaeian is our only option at that position at the moment. Otherwise, we have depth in every position.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          CQ should get DNA tested... I swear that man is full blown Persian... Someone get him some kabob and a white bmw asap!
                          Don't forget the doogh and piaz to go along with the kebab, prepared by Niloofar! haha
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Not in the squad today against Willem II because he's not fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Not in the squad today against Willem II because he's not fit.
                              Is he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Is he injured?
                                Probably not full stamina and still recovering from Lyon game.

Comment

Working...
                                X