This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wow I get so happy listening to him speak Dutch so comfortably. What a class act. Professional outlook from the very beginning has brought him this far, and will take him even further.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Wow I get so happy listening to him speak Dutch so comfortably. What a class act. Professional outlook from the very beginning has brought him this far, and will take him even further.
        I like how he got this shining passionate eyes everytime he speaks about football&Iran!
        Also he was ast press conference today, for the Euro League game.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          I like how he got this shining passionate eyes everytime he speaks about football&Iran!
          Also he was ast press conference today, for the Euro League game.
          Just bought a ticket! Partly because of his involvement in that PC and that he'll feature.

Comment

"AZ draws inspiration from Champions League stunt PSG

Olympique Lyon is the big favorite for the diptych with AZ in the Europa League, but coach John van den Brom and winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh see opportunities ahead of the next match of Thursday night (19.00) in Alkmaar.

"Lyon is a big club, but I certainly see opportunities," Van den Brom said on the club website AZ. "I think we played a very mature, perhaps European way in the away game at SC Heerenveen. If we can spend the same or more, especially at home and in the match against Zenit still in mind, we always have a chance. "

Jahanbakhsh also believes he and his teammates can stunt. "When I see how focused training the guys, I think we can surprise" the Iranian filled his coach to. It should surprise the resumption of the Champions League as a source of inspiration. "The team spirit that Paris Saint-Germain showed against Barcelona, ​​we have to show."

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/az-put-inspi...estunt-psg.htm

Comment

tbh i think AZ can cause problems for Lyon going forward. The issue is that their defense is just sooooooo bad, especially without vlaar. Lacazette, Fekir, Ghezzal and Co. will tear them apart over two legs...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                tbh i think AZ can cause problems for Lyon going forward. The issue is that their defense is just sooooooo bad, especially without vlaar. Lacazette, Fekir, Ghezzal and Co. will tear them apart over two legs...
                I've heard a young lad called Depay isn't bad either.

Comment

Yeah. AZ could really use a seasoned guy like Vlaar against these guys.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    I've heard a young lad called Depay isn't bad either.
                    He is shit.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Lyon are not in good form at all this second half of the season which gives some kind of hope but they are still very strong going forward. This should be interesting but I think Lyon will outscore AZ over 2 legs

Comment

He can't even play, because he already played for manchester in the EL group stage.

Comment

Alireza is starting against Lyon

Comment

For all Us based memebers, az vs Lyon will be shown live on fox sports plus!

Comment

he is starting as attacking midfielder, and bel hassani on the wing. ARJ is our only boy starting today ):

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

He also played as a CM / CAM in the last league game.

Comment

Working...
                                X