Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is ARJ at 6 goals and 7 assists for the season? lets hope he gets to 10 in each category ...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      so is ARJ at 6 goals and 7 assists for the season? lets hope he gets to 10 in each category ...
      Whoscored.com and sofascored.com both have him at 6 goals and 6 assists.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        I think he's including an assist in the Dutch Cup which goes unnoticed by websites as far as assists go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          I dont believe websites have updated the assist he gave for fridays goal yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I dont believe websites have updated the assist he gave for fridays goal yesterday
            The did it used to be 6G 5A. Most likely the other one is from the cup game.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Goals - AZ 2:4 PSV

Comment

"Who is the best striker in accordance with the Eredivisie defenders?

Kasper Dolberg, Nicolai Jørgensen. Both excellent strikers, but who is now best. Metro went along with supporters from other Eredivisie clubs to gauge who they think the best striker of the Eredivise. And get surprising answers from.

Jahanbakhsh ??
                But the most striking name surely comes from the mouth of Ard van Peppen, left back Roda JC He praises Alireza Jahanbakhsh as one of the best strikers in the Dutch league, "If I had to sum it up in one word:.. purposeful. It is a very active player. He is in constant motion and that makes it difficult to play against him. "

*There is an option to also vote for Alireza in the link below:

https://sportnieuws.nl/voetbal/binne...e-verdedigers/

Comment

Big game for Jahanbakhsh on thursday, he will face Olympique Lyon during the 1/8 finals of the Europa League.

He just gave an assist vs. Heerenveen.

Comment

highlights? slept in an hour and missed the game

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Big game for Jahanbakhsh on thursday, he will face Olympique Lyon during the 1/8 finals of the Europa League.

He just gave an assist vs. Heerenveen.
                      http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1335...8%D8%A7%D8%AF)

Comment

I don't think that counts as an assist because the goalkeeper makes contact with the ball, but in our eyes his cross made that goal.

Comment

sorry guys, but this definitely wasn't an assist.. Nice run by JB though

Comment

You'd think by now people would know what is and isn't an assist, but apparently not

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

I'm watching the highlights on TV and apparently Jahanbakhsh was playing as a central midfielder today against Heerenveen.

Interesting move from the coach.

Comment

JB's half assist vs Heerenveen.

Comment

Working...
                                X