Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ Alkmaars defensive is soorakh. 2 easy goals.

Comment

2-1 JB with the assist

Comment

AZ scores. Assist by Alireza

1 - 2

3 goals in the first 17 mins

Comment

Haha the coach yelling "ALI!!" 😂

Comment

Defense level "Iran 5th League"..

Comment

Damn, AZ is such a shitty team.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

JB off after 84 minutes.

AZ conceded their 4th goal.

Comment

2-4 AZ

Fred Friday

Comment

4-2 now
                    saw about 20 minutes
                    the defensive marking and form on both sides is atrocious ..!its hard to even give a professional name to this league..!

Comment

"Dutch league is good for development" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 goal in Russia = 3 goals in soorakhdivisie

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        "Dutch league is good for development" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 goal in Russia = 3 goals in soorakhdivisie

Brother, I'm getting really tired of this Eredivisie vs. RPL discussion since both sides have valid points. You are a quality PFDC member, why can't we just agree to disagree?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Brother, I'm getting really tired of this Eredivisie vs. RPL discussion since both sides have valid points. You are a quality PFDC member, why can't we just agree to disagree?
                          Because you guys shit on RPL every single week.
                          There is only 1 better thing about Eredivisie
                          The exposure to bigger leagues and playing time.

RPL has better teams, better foreigners, and certainly more intense games.

Eredivisie is great for players who aren't ready for a physical league.

But azmoun and saed are both gardan Koloft

I'm easily willing to say that mohammadi, azmoun and ezatollahi have made way more progress in Russia than ARJ has made in the Netherlands.

But if you want to agreee to disagree, that's fine, I'll drop it.
                          You know I have the utmost respect and regards for you, aziz.

At the end of the day, I think both leagues are great for Iranian players.

I like that Russia has shown a strong interest in finding Iranian talents, they have found a honeyhole and I promise you I won't be surprised if there are more transfers of young Iranians to RPL.

Last edited by KeonKish; 02-04-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Sometimes, I wonder if even the Greek league isn't better than Eredivisie... Every week , we are witnessing these defensive blunders you would rarely see anywhere else, even in our own PGPL...

Comment

dutch teams give no care to defending whatsoever. Great for excitement, reputation of league ( because people ultimately are more interested in high scoring games) , visibility for attacking players ,etc but the attacking players that move to bigger leagues do not succeed very often when they do because they are so used to having it easy against such shitty defenses. Memphis depay, vincent jansenn, aaron johansson, marco van ginkel, hell even jozy altidore are all clear examples of that. Maybe they get bigger moves quicker, but they are not prepared to succeed in those moves. Maybe it will take azmoun and ezatolahi 1-2 years longer to make the jump and move to top european leagues, teams but when they eventually do they will be in a much better position to progress and succeed. That is the reality of the situation.

Comment

Very good observation.

Recently almost all of their exports to strong leagues have been flops.

I miss the days of exports like Robben and van Persie.

I wonder how a mediocre player like Daley blind plays for a team like MU.

Comment

Working...
                                X