X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wondering what seems to be his problem?
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I hope he gets well soon and is OK, I'm starting to worry about him.

Seems like he gets sidelined due to unlucky circumstances - first the nagging injury, and now his private life.

Wish all the best to JB in these tough times.

Comment

This is what a member of the AZ forum wrote after the game against Zenit (I used Bing Translator).

At the 3-1 of Tankovic was everyone cheering, Alireza pulled a cup as if someone had died. Also at the end of the contest.. a few more minutes to go and take the corners like a malle.. Do is take it easy guy, rack is what time. Wagner spoke to him there is still on but a few minutes later he did it again ...

Hopefully a snapshot....:|

http://azfanpage.nl/forum/viewtopic....bakhsh#p614053

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          This is what a member of the AZ forum wrote after the game against Zenit (I used Bing Translator).
          [FONT="]At the 3-1 of Tankovic was everyone cheering, Alireza pulled a cup as if someone had died. Also at the end of the contest.. a few more minutes to go and take the corners like a malle.. Do is take it easy guy, rack is what time. Wagner spoke to him there is still on but a few minutes later he did it again ...[/FONT]
          Hopefully a snapshot....:|
          http://azfanpage.nl/forum/viewtopic....bakhsh#p614053
          Seems like he is dealing with family issues.

Comment

everybody calm down. he needed to rest a bit from football anyway and now winter break is up

Comment

Is he playing today?
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Just in, why is AJ not in the squad for the cup match going on right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Just in, why is AJ not in the squad for the cup match going on right now?
                  According to the club he is not in the squad because of private problems.

Comment

Az facing Heerenveen in the next round of the knvb beker.

Comment

Probably some serious shitt is up with his mom or pop..!?
                      Perhaps a terminal/serious sickness diagnosis ??? hope not
                      But the fact he brought his whole family over to holland probably for the xmas break has something to do with it too..!?
                      He seems awful close n tight with his parents , it'll devastate him.
                      Anyways best wishes , I hope everything gets sorted out for him ASAP would be lovely to watch him start the 1/4 final? cup match opposite of reza

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Probably some serious shitt is up with his mom or pop..!?
                        Perhaps a terminal/serious sickness diagnosis ??? hope not
                        But the fact he brought his whole family over to holland probably for the xmas break has something to do with it too..!?
                        He seems awful close n tight with his parents , it'll devastate him.
                        Anyways best wishes , I hope everything gets sorted out for him ASAP would be lovely to watch him start the 1/4 final? cup match opposite of reza
                        Based on previous interviews and the videos on him, his family is usually around, so here's hoping it has nothing to do with them and it's something less meaningful like a break up or something.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I couldn't find any statement about JB and his private problems from the club tho this time around.
                          I found one comment from a fan on the fan page...

Anyways AZ is drawn with Heereenveen in the quarterfinals of the Dutch Cup, so JB (hopefully he'll be playing again) against Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            I couldn't find any statement about JB and his private problems from the club tho this time around.
                            I found one comment from a fan on the fan page...

Anyways AZ is drawn with Heereenveen in the quarterfinals of the Dutch Cup, so JB (hopefully he'll be playing again) against Gucci.
                            wooow i think by the look of it, herreven is a better team overall

Comment

Alireza finally back in starting line up vs Twente !

Comment

Time to make the coach feel stupid for not starting him in previous games!!

Comment

Working...
                                X