Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you can not be serious here ... comparing the caliber of his goals?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
      Dude, you can not be serious here ... comparing the caliber of his goals?
      Super serious.

Comment

Stylewise Alireza is a mix between Mahdavikia and Cristiano Ronaldo.
        That goal was the CR in him.

Comment

Im starting to think that its a waste to have JB on the wings for us. We really don't have any player who can create a shot from himself from behind the 18 like he can. As he matures Im sure he will gain more experience in playing in that CAM role and I do think he can been a true force.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            Im starting to think that its a waste to have JB on the wings for us. We really don't have any player who can create a shot from himself from behind the 18 like he can. As he matures Im sure he will gain more experience in playing in that CAM role and I do think he can been a true force.
            Actually last week he played as a CAM in the 10 minutes that he was on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              That would have been true if JB didn't sky the number of goal scoring chances he did get during our WCQ. He's got potential but putting him in the wings isn't exactly the issue, he just needs to work more on finishing.... at least for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                That would have been true if JB didn't sky the number of goal scoring chances he did get during our WCQ. He's got potential but putting him in the wings isn't exactly the issue, he just needs to work more on finishing.... at least for TM.
                CQ himself stated that he is very happy with Jahanbakhsh's growth and he is challenge him to score more goals for TM by taking more shots, to take his game to the next level. JB will be a very vital player for us very very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  CQ himself stated that he is very happy with Jahanbakhsh's growth and he is challenge him to score more goals for TM by taking more shots, to take his game to the next level. JB will be a very vital player for us very very soon.
                  Totally agree! and as CQ said, if he can increase his scoring number, big teams will come for him! But then, I don't want him to change position from wherever he's been that successful. He should stay put right where he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                    I don't think he is performing bad for TM if you take his corners aside for a moment. He scored a cracker against Qatar, outclassed Son whatever (dude from Tottenham) in the Korea match and was our most dangerous player on that mud field vs. Syria. His TM career just started and he will need more time to fully adapt himself - actually there are many players that play better at Club level simply because the team more or less is always together, hence more chemistry between the players.
                    True but he also wastes a lot of opportunities and misses open goals that he should be scoring, for example against China, Syria and in the first half vs Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      True but he also wastes a lot of opportunities and misses open goals that he should be scoring, for example against China, Syria and in the first half vs Qatar
                      Doesn't Azmoun? The only difference is, he gets more scoring chances because of his position and consequently he converts 1 or 2 of them. In fact judging by the number of scoring chances they both get in every game, I wonder if Jahanbakhsh is a more solid goal scorer than Azmoun (percentage-wise).

Comment

People forget how young these guys are. Give them a little bit more time. Both Azmoun and JB will score more often. Azmoun with his technical skill and aerial ability could be pure magic.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Doesn't Azmoun? The only difference is, he gets more scoring chances because of his position and consequently he converts 1 or 2 of them. In fact judging by the number of scoring chances they both get in every game, I wonder if Jahanbakhsh is a more solid goal scorer than Azmoun (percentage-wise).
                          Azmoun hasn't really missed that many sitters, not for TM at least, but I do remember him missing a few sitters in the Russian League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Azmoun hasn't really missed that many sitters, not for TM at least, but I do remember him missing a few sitters in the Russian League.
                            Now that I think about it, maybe you're right! When he gets a real goal scoring chance, Azmoun hardly misses it! He can do bad mistakes in the game though but I guess that's another discussion.

Comment

When I said he could play CAM I didn't say he should leave his other positions. Thats just JB growing as a player. All the great attackers of the game play all 3 attacking midfield line and most play as CF also.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sorry but some of you guys are way too picky here - let’s not get ahead ourselves! Picking up every little scene on top of your mind and pointing the finger on it is not really a good way to judge a football player. That way you could even make Messi & Ronaldo look bad. It feels like you expect them to convert every chance and be on top of their play every game - while you miss to see that these talents are already carrying TM on their shoulders and quickly became key players outclassing teams like Korea. They have done a fantastic job so far and only seem too improve day by day!

Often we put too much pressure on our youngsters and make them overheat. Ansarifard scored at age 19 and we went on to put so much pressure on him, even started to label him names in Azadi, that made it so difficult for him to truly adapt himself to TM. These young guns need time, support and patience!
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X