• Show
Clear All

JB's response to Sardar: "Come to AZ u can pishraft."

Comment

Was there a reason he didn't celebrate? He wasn't happy

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Probably not happy not to start and the fact it was a 90 minute goal with no real importance to the game. However he should have still celebrated, it was a wonderful goal.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          Probably because of this
          http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/1...123235466.html

Comment

Jahanbakhsh was passed, fell in and rammed in the final minutes the 5-1 on the scoreboard. ' Ali has Thursday (against Dundalk, ed.) not top played and last week either. There play in him some private problems, "said Vance at FOX Sports.

' Knowing what plays in his head, I've been in consultation with him in this way done ', explained Van den Brom the spare roll of the Iranian international. ' If I see himas raids and such a Cannonball in the intersection see shooting, I find that quite nicely for him given his situation. '

Vance was also very satisfied with the interaction of the targetman Wout Wagner and shadow striker Robert Mühren. ' That interaction was quite pretty to look at. Wout is a flea striker, he was very good and constantly aanspeelbaar. Rob is always hot to a goal. That he has. '

' I have as a trainer from the first to last minute enjoyed my guys. We have done a fantastic job. It has been a long time since we have as good football ', closed the coach of the number four of the Premier League.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/van-den-brom...ahanbakhsh.htm

Comment

Seems ARJ is having some personal issues? Hope he gets better we should all pray for him if that's the case.

Comment

Ansarifard scored (Masoud assisted)
                Azmoun scored + won man of the match
                Jahanbakhsh scored a sick goal
                Mohammadi best player for his team

Damn, our players either always all perform or none perform. What a day! Proud of them all.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Ansarifard scored (Masoud assisted)
                  Azmoun scored + won man of the match
                  Jahanbakhsh scored a sick goal
                  Mohammadi best player for his team

Damn, our players either always all perform or none perform. What a day! Proud of them all.
                  Honestly - it seems our players are always performing nowadays. I just wish Saeid is given more chances. He is excellent.

Comment

What an amazing goal, Bravo ARJ!

Apparently he has recently been dealing with some personal issues, trying to overcome them. This is what AZ-Alkmaar coach said:

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ تیم آلکمار امشب موفق شد با نتیجه ۵ بر یک تیم هراکلس را از پیشرو بردارد. جهانبخش چند دقیقه پس از حضورش در زمین، توانست یک سوپر گل وارد دروازه حریف کند. بروم سرمربی آلکمار پس از بازی با تمجید از جهانبخش می گوید: «علیرضا مدتی است به دلیل مشکلی خصوصی از نظر فکری و ذهنی اذیت می*شود. به خاطر همین قبل بازی با او صحبت کردم و قرار شد بیشتر استراحت کند. با این حال وقتی علیرضا در بازی امروز به این شکل توپ را مثل موشک به زاویه بالای دروازه زد، خیلی برای او خوشحال شدم.»
                    http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/60...remiere-league

Comment

Maybe Jahanbakhsh was "shell shocked" after seeing the Syrian player who was shot in the genitals by a sniper

https://youtu.be/NXjjp5MqdTE

Joking aside, I wish him the best in every aspect of life and that he may overcome issues he faces.

Comment

Very nice, damesh garm!

Alireza and our legionnaires are killing it in Europe. It's hard not to be a happy Team Melli fan nowadays

Comment

Heres the highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoqc6YTWJxs

At 6:40, Jahanbaksh scores.
                          At 7:15, A kid asks for Alireza's shirts and he gives it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            JB's response to Sardar: "Come to AZ u can pishraft."
                            Where did he post this?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by SinaOlyaei View Post
                              Heres the highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoqc6YTWJxs

At 6:40, Jahanbaksh scores.
                              At 7:15, A kid asks for Alireza's shirts and he gives it to him.
                              Who would have thought one day a dutch boy to say "Jahanbakhsh, can I have your short"?

It is a pleasure to see an Iranian youngster shining/being loved in a country that has produced the likes of Van Basten and Johan Cruyff.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Who would have thought one day a dutch boy to say "Jahanbakhsh, can I have your short"?
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X