Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not the same. We're dealing with barbaric savages who see nothing wrong with imprisoning and even killing people and/or their family, who stand up to them

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      That's not the same. We're dealing with barbaric savages who see nothing wrong with imprisoning and even killing people and/or their family, who stand up to them
      It's the exact same. You think black people in 1970s were not imprisoned or killed for their beliefs? If anything black people then had it way worse than an Iranian soccer player now.

Comment

typical "sedash az jaye garm dar miad" bs talk

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          By not standing up to it, Jahanbakhsh supports it. It's the same concept for anything else.
          So basically, every other race that didnt stand up against Hitler supported the Holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            So basically, every other race that didnt stand up against Hitler supported the Holocaust.
            bystanders are often as guilty as perpetrators. Imagine if this was happening to iranians. Imagine if you were born a palestinian and ppl just distanced themselves from your cause by saying, its not our problem...As a human with a heart and a working brain, it is your problem.

Comment

I think JB should have played.

We have too many unwritten rules in the country. This would have forced IR's hand to make a decision one way or another. And if their decision would have been to punish JB, then they would be sanctioned by FIFA.

And as we've seen, IR is scared to be sanctioned by FIFA and will not go through with what they claim as was the case with the game against S. Korea on Tasua.

And what option is left? Tell CQ not to invite JB?

I understand if JB doesn't travel to Israel to play, but not in a home game.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                bystanders are often as guilty as perpetrators. Imagine if this was happening to iranians. Imagine if you were born a palestinian and ppl just distanced themselves from your cause by saying, its not our problem...As a human with a heart and a working brain, it is your problem.
                I dont get what you are saying. If its he should do this for the Palestinian cause well he took a stand even if he didnt want to by not playing.

If its he should take a stand against IR requiring this then they would probably sanction him in a way where nothing would change. If you havent noticed IR always finds a way to push their problems onto the people. They dont care
                And I am Iranian and I see people distancing themselves from us because of IR and once I explain the difference no one cares. The amount of times Ive wanted to bash someones head in for thinking Iran is the same as Wahhabi Saudi Arabia I've lost count. Meanwhile these same people think bombing a country is justified.

Also... no one batted an eye when USA boycotted South Africa or Moscow Olympics. Why does Iran/Iranians get judged harder than superpowers?

I'm not a fan of "standing up to IR" ONLY BECAUSE its what the west wants. There are a million reasons for Iranians to do that that dont include Israel/US. This is a nonissue and the Israeli's just want to make something up against JB who is a better player than Israel has ever produced in its history.

Mic drop..

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Why are you guys even remotely surprised about this home game? Iranian athletes boycott Israeli matches in neutral venues even when gold medal is on the line. Everyone in Iran knows that there will be major consequences not only for JB but also his family would be involved in complications if he had played. He did the right thing, get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Game starts in 45 mins.

Comment

They are playing Groningen which is at the bottom of the table. I wanna see some goals being banged in. Please share any links you guys come across

Comment

Groningen is already up 2-0.

ffs

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          They are playing Groningen which is at the bottom of the table. I wanna see some goals being banged in. Please share any links you guys come across
                          At least goals are being “banged in"...lol
                          Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Groningen is already up 2-0.

ffs

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Links? I can't find anything

Comment

http://eredivisie-stream.net/live/az...eam/channel-1/

Comment

Az seems lost without henriksen.

Comment

Working...
                                X