Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He scores, assists, and saves human lives. Simply AJ!

Comment

And when AJ is not on the field, this happens.. 1-1

Comment

how do they tie with a semi-professional side?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          And when AJ is not on the field, this happens.. 1-1
          WTF?! Irish side was red carded and they concede?!

Comment

The whole incident: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1238...85%DB%8C%D8%B4

Comment

AZ would have won this game, if this incident never happened. The players were completely affected by that.

Comment

In the same group, Zenit came back and won 3-4 against Maccabi in Pisrael after being down 3-0 for 70 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why JB is the only one in the stadium to completly collapse emotionnally and cry like that?! He is supposed to be high level athlete and able to control his emotions.

Comment

^^ bad post

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Why JB is the only one in the stadium to completly collapse emotionnally and cry like that?! He is supposed to be high level athlete and able to control his emotions.
                      Man, they thought their teammate is dead. Its not that simple.

Comment

I think you forget that he is only 22 years old and that he probably never witnessed anything like that happening on the pitch.

Comment

Maybe Wuytens is a good friend of him..he was unconscious, emotions are normal. Alireza is a human being, not a robot.

Comment

ehsas mikonam khoshet miad hamishe to tamame posta moje manfi bedi. I just dont get it. I've really noticed that in threads your post/reply, it's kind of negative input whatever it's about. Sorry but Thumb down

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              ehsas mikonam khoshet miad hamishe to tamame posta moje manfi bedi. I just dont get it. I've really noticed that in threads your post/reply, it's kind of negative input whatever it's about. Sorry but Thumb down
                              Don't give him the thumbs down. It's obvious he thinks we are all Hercules and shouldn't be emotional or cry during such catastrophic events occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I think you forget that he is only 22 years old and that he probably never witnessed anything like that happening on the pitch.
                                Yes but I guess he isn't the only one if the team to be in that case.

Comment

Working...
                                X