This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
    Unfortunately i can't watch this game. Anybody a video of his goal.
    http://www.voetbalblog.nl/44776-jaha...ker-willem-ii/

Scroll down for the Dailymotion video of his goal!
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Great weekend for our strikers so far with both Karim and Alireza scoring. Reza scoring tonight will be icing on the cake.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh off at half time

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          WTH!! Injury?!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            I don't see why they would sub him off, didn't seem like there was a problem. Is it fatigue or an injury I wonder?

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I was surprised he even got to start considering he played 2 back to back games with TM, this was his 3rd match in 10 days + travelling from Iran to China to Holland. It shows how important he's to AZ

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

According to those in the stadium, he was losing the ball left and right and got subbed off as punishment from the coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To be honest, he doesn't have that high football IQ but he is a really hard working guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    According to those in the stadium, he was losing the ball left and right and got subbed off as punishment from the coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That's complete BS, yeah he lost the ball a few times but he was a great attacking threat! If what you're saying is true the coach must be vindictive as hell!

ZendebadIran!

Comment

He needs rest anyways. It is a good thing he got taken off with all the traveling and games he has played recently.

Comment

On twitter they say that he had little pain so the coach decided to spare him.
                        http://www.ad.nl/eredivisie/live-wuy...fase~a6fe5739/

Comment

I think the coach took him off because he needs rest, and he needs rest because he keeps losing the ball left and right.
                          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

What happened to Alireza?They showed him lying on a bed! Hope he's not injured.

Comment

Was this goal lucky too?

Comment

It is kind of weird, he is a right winger and his left foot is by far much more stronger than his right's

Comment

Working...
                                X