Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see Jahanbakhsh has progressed so much! Hope he continues more!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      no player in the world does that. He did fine, no need to bring our Iranian over the top taarof culture into our football
      How much do you wanna bet on? I can post at least 10 such goals, including Cristiano Ronaldo and many other prolific players. I dislike it it when people exaggerate...

Comment

Well done alireza!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          How much do you wanna bet on? I can post at least 10 such goals, including Cristiano Ronaldo and many other prolific players. I dislike it it when people exaggerate...
          There's a lot of players that celebrate even the first time they score against their old teams. Most players only don't celebrate their first goal, and JB didn't celebrate last season. It's good enough

Comment

http://www.voetbalinside.nl/#!/spelerweek

Vote for alireza for player of the week. Right now he is the last among 5 players. Let's see what the iranian internet maffia can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Dooste aziz, first off Iranians need to respect others' opinion as well. You may state your opinion on matters, so does everyone else as such. It's not about not being happy or complaining, why would you take such simple comments to next level by dramatizing them?

People need to calm down and submit their own thoughts, and stop condemning those who think otherwise. No one remotely alluded "Helicopter" celebration demeanor. Let's not exaggerate!

Bias is what hinders people addressing their imperfections!
              Keano jan,

Of course. This is a forum where everyone can speak freely and without feeling the need to be condemned. I was just making the point that - it just seems that we cannot handle something that's good. His goal celebrations? Really? Why are we nit-picking. Jahanbaksh is the most drama-free player probably ever. So his attitude should not be really scrutinized when he did zero wrong.

Anyway, he was spectacular today is and is rounding into great form. I think he will start vs. Qatar.

Comment

Done. Good to try lifting him up

Comment

So players like Anelka or Zlatan couldn't celebrate any goal they score?

If you ask me the whole no celebration against your old team is getting out of hand and is more a hype than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Vote for alireza for player of the week. Right now he is the last among 5 players. Let's see what the iranian internet maffia can do.
                    Thank you for sharing sir, just cast votes from 4 different devices.

On a side note, may we please not drag this whole celebration discussion any longer? Let's keep his thread less subjective and more objective. Danesh garm, he has been fantastic thus far this season. Hopefully he will keep up the trend. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Done!

Comment

This is going to be a fun season for our legionnaires.

Comment

Anyone know if we can see the documentary about Jahanbakhsh online anywhere?

Comment

Any other vids of his latest goal
                            Last posted vid has been removed

Comment

Did you guys knew that The AZ Fans don't like Jahanbakhsh? They say that he misses too many chances and they make fun out of it. Plus they hate all the ALIREZA comments on AZ's Insta Page.. I think thats not fair, he is one of the most hard working and nicest footballer on fkn EARTH..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                Did you guys knew that The AZ Fans don't like Jahanbakhsh? They say that he misses too many chances and they make fun out of it. Plus they hate all the ALIREZA comments on AZ's Insta Page.. I think thats not fair, he is one of the most hard working and nicest footballer on fkn EARTH..
                                Just let it go, we will have the last laugh if Jahanbakhsh scores the winning goal against The Netherlands in the World Cup 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X