Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As he doesn't have any other passport than IR passport he can clearly call out his obligation under his Iranian citizenship. He can easily avoid going to Israel.

The game in Holland will be the hard one and he might just sit on the bench if he reaches out to the coach.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

In before media says Jahanbakhs is an Anti-Semite and how he hates the jews! There goes the career down the drain unless he is lucky enough to get an injury so he wont travel to Azraeil

Comment

Is he even allowed to travel to Israel with an iranian passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          In before media says Jahanbakhs is an Anti-Semite and how he hates the jews! There goes the career down the drain unless he is lucky enough to get an injury so he wont travel to Azraeil
          He can't travel there with Iranian passport so he can't go there anyways.
          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
            He can't travel there with Iranian passport so he can't go there anyways.
            That just fixes one part, the other one is still playing against them in Holland.

Comment

jeez i bet he just got an insane stomach ache out of this draw poor kid i hope his agent can clear this mess for him

Comment

That just fixes one part, the other one is still playing against them in Holland.
                I doubt he'll play. Hamed Haddadi played against an Israeli player and shook his hand, and apparently Minavand played against them, but Jahanbakhsh is a top Iranian footballer now. He is much more under the microscope than those players.

I think that the government will not allow him to play either leg. He will have to request to not play, and face the media the same way as Dejagah.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  I doubt he'll play. Hamed Haddadi played against an Israeli player and shook his hand, and apparently Minavand played against them, but Jahanbakhsh is a top Iranian footballer now. He is much more under the microscope than those players.
                  I think that the government will not allow him to play either leg. He will have to request to not play, and face the media the same way as Dejagah.
                  lol minavand was much bigger star than JB is

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    lol minavand was much bigger star than JB is
                    Minavand was playing in Austrian league at the time of Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Azizi, etc.

Jahanbakhsh is in the top 2 most reputable Iranian players in European football and is a starter on a top Dutch team. Maybe Minavand was a bigger "star" but definitely not as big of a focus as his colleagues at the time. JB and Azmoun are the two most focused on Iranian players atm.

Comment

Btw. Iranians are spamming Maccabi's Instagram page

Comment

He will sit on the bench
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Btw. Iranians are spamming Maccabi's Instagram page
                          Not cool if they're cursing and posting unnecessary profanity.

Comment

Wow, things just got interesting...
                            sigpic

Comment

Some comments on Alireza's Insta:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually he CAN go to Israel with his Iranian passport! Nothing and nobody from Iran's point of view can stop him from going there! It's just that he wont be able to return to Iran anymore. and by having Iranian passport, probably he will have to go through hours of interviews in the airport before he can be let in.

Best case is that he just gets "sick" those days when AZ is gonna play them.

Comment

Working...
                                X