This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Valla Mila khaanoom kami bad akhlaagh shodesh, va felan she is punished, meanwhile I have been dating my new love Margot Robbie
    You mean that badass Harley Quinn then be careful with Joker
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
      Can't wait for the day Jahanbakhsh says "screw this!" and cuts in like Robben does and starts scoring on his own
      he'd have to move out to the LW for that to happen, cause he aint got much of a Left foot and very little angle out on the right to try n squeeze a shot in..!! he does have tremendous pace and a mean Right foot though and can score some nice goals from behind the box, cutting in from Left wing..!!
      i really think Carlos needs to start him down the Left Wing instead of Amiri/HS..!

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      LOL truest thing I've read all day… You could win an olympic gold medal and your Irooni dad would still find a way to call you unathletic
      thats cause, nemikhad ke po roo beshi ..... o ever think that you'r actually more athletic than himself...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        he'd have to move out to the LW for that to happen, cause he aint got much of a Left foot and very little angle out on the right to try n squeeze a shot in..!! he does have tremendous pace and a mean Right foot though and can score some nice goals from behind the box, cutting in from Left wing..!!
        i really think Carlos needs to start him down the Left Wing instead of Amiri/HS..!

thats cause, nemikhad ke po roo beshi ..... o ever think that you'r actually more athletic than himself...!!
        Of course! When you start on the side of your dominant foot it's obvious your role is to send the ball into the box and create scoring chances, when you start on the side opposite of your foot it's to cut into the box and use your dominant foot to score. He's playing point guard right now and unfortunately they don't get all the shine

Comment

ALireza and AZ in Vojvodina-Serbia.

Comment

Aakh gorboone oon skinny jeanesh beram..!

Bazi emroozeh!?
            Any iPhone link !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Aakh gorboone oon skinny jeanesh beram..!

Bazi emroozeh!?
              Any iPhone link !?
              Relax it is tomorrow

Comment

ALireza goalkeeper!!!

Comment

The match will kick-off in about 2 hours.

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/436645...na_az_alkmaar/

Comment

Ali of course starting.

Comment

really boring game. AZ manages to score on a header which their keeper might have been able to save. 1-0

Comment

2-0 now

Comment

2-0 AZ

Comment

3-0 ...

Comment

is the EL final same as CL one next Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                is the EL final same as CL one next Friday?
                                final? the final is in 9 months in Sweden - Stockholm lol xD

Comment

Working...
                                X