Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Di Maria was setting record transfer fees being used on the wing as a playmaker as well. He was scoring very few games a season but has been deemed one of the best current day players. I'm sure JB will be scoring more this season as we have seen during his earlier seasons in Holland, but for his player type he will be able to progress to better leagues and teams even with few goals scored. However, more goals would potentially strengthen his resume.

Comment

Would be great if he comes close to 20 scorer points by the end of the season. Something like 6, 7 goals and 13, 14 assists if definately possible for a player like him. Add to that some good appereances in Europa League and there will definately be some offers from the top leagues for next season

Comment

Watched the game on Univision and I don't speak a word of spanish; but the commentator just kept repeating "Irani...Irani" the whole game. Jahanbakhsh looked really good with lots of pace and skills. He really got the best of the guy marking him (Wilhem ??). Wilhem should have been given a red card for violently elbowing Jahanbakhsh in the neck/face in the 2nd half, but.... The game, however, lacked quality and AZ defense was vulnerable most of the time. Jahanbakhsh was the main/only threat for AZ.
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

That Jetro Willems is the starting LB for the Netherlands that Jahanbakhsh was beating.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            That Jetro Willems is the starting LB for the Netherlands that Jahanbakhsh was beating.
            He is definitely the best dutch LB, he was linked to big clubs like liverpool this summer.

Comment

Seriously. Just look at the highlights for AZ, it's all Jahanbaksh. That's why his teammates love him, he's always looking to pass.

Comment

Good game by Jahanbakhsh. Skillful, dynamic and effective. Reminds me of his early NEC games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Good game by Jahanbakhsh. Skillful, dynamic and effective. Reminds me of his early NEC games.
                  You know Jahanbakhsh did well when Kiarash complements him. He is like the over critical Irooni dad who does it so his son becomes the best he can lol.

Comment

Can't wait for the day Jahanbakhsh says "screw this!" and cuts in like Robben does and starts scoring on his own

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      You know Jahanbakhsh did well when Kiarash complements him. He is like the over critical Irooni dad who does it so his son becomes the best he can lol.
                      LOL truest thing I've read all day… You could win an olympic gold medal and your Irooni dad would still find a way to call you unathletic

Comment

Hope Azmoun and JB form a deadly combo in these WCQs

Comment

Hope Azmoun and JB form a deadly combo in these WCQs
                          I'm hoping the same as well. I remember the days when they had a deadly combo in their U-19 days. It's crazy to imagine how far they've come. They are growing so fast and it's a HUGE plus for them as well as Persian football.

They are our bright present and future.

Comment

I think we may arguably have the best football generation of all time in a span of 3-4 years. Or at least it looks like it. I do not remember ever having so many young talents playing abroad in reputable European teams and shine on a constant basis and impress week in and out!

Comment

^ Keano jan I know this is irrelevant to what you just posted, but what happened to Mila Khanoom? 😄

I see you've been sleeping around again from your signature gif lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                ^ Keano jan I know this is irrelevant to what you just posted, but what happened to Mila Khanoom? 😄

I see you've been sleeping around again from your signature gif lol.
                                Valla Mila khaanoom kami bad akhlaagh shodesh, va felan she is punished, meanwhile I have been dating my new love Margot Robbie

Comment

Working...
                                X