This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Lol. Kheyli bahal bood Minavand. Only guy who could get away with that.
    Oun moghe roze khoun boud, he could get away from that lol then he had that video of shomal party and kind of ruined his career, although it was late in career.

Comment

JB with Masoud and Karim after the game in Athens

Comment

^ Nice!

Comment

Yek chizi ke be nazare man bahaale ine ke bazikonhaayemoon dar Europa ba hamdigar doost hastan. Sardar va Said ham be nazar mirese kheili khoob ba ham kenaar miyaan.
          In baraye TM noghteye besyaar mofidiye.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            JB with Masoud and Karim after the game in Athens

photo looks so photoshoped..!!?

Comment

Oceano will be travelling to Holland to analyze Gucci and JB's performance (probably will watch the AZ v Heerenveen match)

http://www.isna.ir/news/95050109888/...A8%D8%AE%D8%B4

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Yek chizi ke be nazare man bahaale ine ke bazikonhaayemoon dar Europa ba hamdigar doost hastan. Sardar va Said ham be nazar mirese kheili khoob ba ham kenaar miyaan.
                In baraye TM noghteye besyaar mofidiye.
                Do you know why that is right? I credit CQ for this because he has created an environment that everyone feels equal, everyone feels respected and no one feels better than the next person!! It is not manam manam attitude! He put everyone in the same line, so that now even someone sitting on the bench feels happy. I remember when I was flying out of tehran in 2007, TM was there too, they were getting ready to leave for AC 2007. everyone was in their own little "click". Karimi has his own little ass lickers in one side of airport, Ibrahim Saddeghi had his own group on the other side, GN has his own click and players around him. Then you saw Vahid Hashimian sitting all alone in one corner drinking his coffee. You could see there was no unity, no organization, no match between the groups and players in the team. Remember the debacle in WC 2006 with Branko in charge! what a fucking mess!! and you are seeing this right now with Taremi and Rezian! Branko's demise in PP will be his lack of control and taking disciplinary actions like CQ.

God save this CQ for us, he is teaching us man lessons and I hope we learn from these lessons.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Both Jahanbakhsh and Ghoochanejhad are starting.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AZAlkmaar/status/762256839987826688
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Linke keifiyate bala baraye in baazi peyda kardin?
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

http://eredivisie-stream.net/live/az...eam/channel-1/

Comment

Ghorbanet.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Reza Khoh Khaliad

This will take at least 6 months until the commentators learn how to pronounce his name. Even more than Jahanbakhsh's

Comment

do i need to sign up to watch or is that a popup ad?

Comment

Any other links?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X