Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahanbax! Our fellow PFDC readers need to give more credit. He might not be flashy or score as much as Azmoun, but he is definitely a big asset to his team. I am very excited that we have him, along with Torabi and Mohammadi. With so many young hopeful players in TM this day and age, it will be a very exciting WC for TM, if we qualify that is.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      This is pathetic. How has he not developed as planned?? He is 22 and is a starter for a Europa league team. He is easily the driving force of his team this season and that is quite something considering he was injured for so much of last season. It's no coincidence that AZ best form came in the second half of the season when he was fit and starting . While Janssen scored the whole season long , the team only went up the table when JB was back and in form. Now what other bullshit are ppl saying. His running form, wtf, JB is quick as hell and his form is fine. His shooting is excellent. Look at goals of all of last season , and goals against Ajax , AZ , etc when he was playing for NEC. Please people, don't start bitching and moaning. NOTHING IS WRONG. Afat is right, we don't deserve good things, we get them and complain.
      It's insane. I watched the game - he is AZ's best player. He gave 2-3 millimeter-perfect passes that should have been goals. One was badly missed by their new striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        It's insane. I watched the game - he is AZ's best player. He gave 2-3 millimeter-perfect passes that should have been goals. One was badly missed by their new striker.
        Didn't score a hat-trick. I think his career is over. I don't see anything from him.

-"Every Iranian Fan"

Comment

Bad news

Beitar Jerusalem from Israel is one of five teams that could face AZ in the playoffs.
          Last edited by 04041374; 08-05-2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
            I have to respectfully disagree. Alireza Jahanbaksh is fast by any standard, but especially compared to all the other Iranians except for guys like Milad Mohammadi and Vahid Amiri. Have you not seen his games? He dribbles past people all the time and then breaks away with his pace. Even in one of those TM videos where they ask the players silly questions, when interviewer asked who was the fastest, many teammates named Alireza.

Alireza consistently looks like one of the better players on his team and if he doesn't get injured then by the end of the season he will for sure have a solid amount of assists. The real question is whether he will be able to score enough or not. I believe he definitely has that natural talent to do so (unlike Vahid) but he has to gel better with the team. At NEC his teammates looked for him to score. When I watch him at AZ, he is mainly focused on creating chances for others, and then once in a while he will try to create something for himself. Like cut inside and shoot horribly off target with his non dominant left leg. Its much more difficult scoring like that rather than getting good service from your teammates. By the way Iran_19, he does have a good shooting ability, don't just judge off of one performance.

He will without a doubt sink one soon judging by the rate at which he gets good opportunities.

You guys get let down so quickly with just one performance EVEN when he was productive by providing an assist. Jesus. Christ. lol.
            Well now that you mention it, maybe you're right! I just compared him with other past/present wingers like Torabi, Amiri, Mahdavikia, Zarrincheh and Mohammadi and they all seem to be faster. In some cases, a lot faster! However I do agree that he was/is effective for his team and he's very involved.

Comment

AZ Alkmaar will face Vojvodina from Serbia

They were extremely close to face Beitar Jersualem, as there were only two teams left from the pot.

Thanks god AZ are not drawn with the Israelis.

Comment

Favorable draw for AZ, I foresee no problem against the 4th best team of the Serbian League. The only disadvantage is the very hostile environment when they play the away game in Serbia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Favorable draw for AZ, I foresee no problem against the 4th best team of the Serbian League. The only disadvantage is the very hostile environment when they play the away game in Serbia.
                  Yeah, exactly I expect a hard away match for AZ because Balkan teams know how to use their home advantage. Also everyone knows how their football fans are
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Great speed is actually is ARJ's strongest playing attribute ..! Especially his speed with the ball ..!
                    But like I mentioned a while back, the problem is that like Kia , speed-move is just about all he got to beat his immediate markers. He lacks that close control & technical dribbling skills to unsettle defenders & would put him in the elite level wingers ...... The ye pa do pa, step overs , head fakes ects...!
                    & again Like I said before he is still an excellent winger by many accounts , for an Iranian ..! more importantly his Professionalism and Ambitious attitude is Top Notch, which keeps you always hopeful of his Progress and game Improvements..!

The Main issue many of our fans have with his regard, is awful high expectations..!! I think much of it stems from him running riot in the amateur level Eerste Divisie, 2 seasons ago..!

personally, im STILL waiting for him to step up and show up big vs Bigger/more capable Opponents...! he does that too infrequently for me to have higher hopes for him..!

ps

i'd like to see him move out to Left Wing, so he can cut in and shoot more often with his strongest Right foot..!! a few more goals that way could give him the confidence boost needed to elevate his game..!

Comment

^ Always on point analysis by BacheLot.

You know what the saying: hard work beats talent. JB uses this strength to the maximum which makes him a loveable player which you always expect to even get better and improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Well now that you mention it, maybe you're right! I just compared him with other past/present wingers like Torabi, Amiri, Mahdavikia, Zarrincheh and Mohammadi and they all seem to be faster. In some cases, a lot faster! However I do agree that he was/is effective for his team and he's very involved.
                        Zarrincheh and Mahdavikia were awesome, it will be difficult to find someone to their caliber. Torabi and Jahanbakhsh have some big shoes to fill.

Comment

He needs to loosen up a bit and just play his heart out like his first year in Nec. I think he is to aware of his game wich is a sign of intelligence but also making you dwell to much on your mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Bad news
                            Beitar Jerusalem from Israel is one of five teams that could face AZ in the playoffs.
                            Minavand played with Austria against Israeli team home and away in CL, of course the media coverage in that time was nothing comparable to now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Minavand played with Austria against Israeli team home and away in CL, of course the media coverage in that time was nothing comparable to now.
                              Lol. Kheyli bahal bood Minavand. Only guy who could get away with that.

Comment

^one of the most underrated oldies. ..!
                                Loved his game ...he was a very exciting winger to watch ..!😎

Comment

Working...
                                X