Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a top club in a decent league would be a good stepping stone to he`s max potensial. Clubs like Porto, Benfica, Zenit, Ajax, Roma, etc. If he joins a lower table Bundesliga or Ligue 1 team, he may struggle to play good, beacuse of poor results, and then the team could play very defensively to stay in the league.

Comment

Is it confirmed he is leaving the team? I think we are getting ahead of ourselves again, guys. He is doing well in AZ, and as far as I know, he has a contract. Let's not repeat the Dejagah scenario where we assume he is leaving to a better league every window and then get disappointed.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

No, he is not going to leave this summer unless there is a really attractive offer on the table he and the club can't reject.

It has been just his 2nd season, and he is finally settling with a good amount of goals, assists thus he wants to be even more decisive for his team next season.

He will leave for a better team after the World Cup. All these posts about JB going to x or y are just speculation really.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          No, he is not going to leave this summer unless there is a really attractive offer on the table he and the club can't reject.

It has been just his 2nd season, and he is finally settling with a good amount of goals, assists thus he wants to be even more decisive for his team next season.

He will leave for a better team after the World Cup. All these posts about JB going to x or y are just speculation really.
          Yeah, I've been burned too many times speculating on transfers. It's funny how almost every single Iranian transfer is a surprise, and happens when people have given up speculating.

Comment

Wowww Ajax is through to the semi finals of the Europa League! Who would have thought that! What a game...

Comment

Congrats to Ajax, making Dutch league proud. The Europa is a serious competition considering it's a route to the CL if you win it so no undermining it. It is noteworthy to make progress in it.

Comment

I like the Europa league because the teams in it are for the most part still big and respectable teams.

Playing against teams from outside your league also helps you learn and adapt.

Ajax IMO has always been the best team from NL in European competition.

They played very well.

Schalke has been out of form for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

One thing is for sure and that is that the Eredivisie is still a reputable league.

This Ajax side is incredibly young and mastered an experienced Schalke team over a 2 legged match.

Nothing but respect to Ajax. I wish Jahanbakhsh was their RW.

Comment

^^ It's one good run in 10 years or so, lets not make it bigger than it is.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      ^^ It's one good run in 10 years or so, lets not make it bigger than it is.
                      I think PSV's run to the round of 16 last season was really impressive as well. They dropped out to the runners up of the competition via penalty-shootouts.

Comment

Today:

AZ - FC Twente

19:45 CET

Comment

hes starting. Links please. A win puts them 5th, extends their lead over twente in the table (currently just 2 pts) and most importantly gives them a massive confidence boost before the huge final next week in the cup againts vitesse. If they win that game they are in europa league automatically (which would represent a success especially given how shitty az have been this season)

Comment

Link: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...935&ci=22&si=1

Comment

I just rewatched his best goals of this season. Oh my goodness, do NOT give Yahanbax space outside of the box. His shots from the outside are deadly. Eredivise clubs know it, Qatar knows it. Damesh hesabi garm. Cheghadr golhaye ghashangi zade.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                I just rewatched his best goals of this season. Oh my goodness, do NOT give Yahanbax space outside of the box. His shots from the outside are deadly. Eredivise clubs know it, Qatar knows it. Damesh hesabi garm. Cheghadr golhaye ghashangi zade.
                                You got me all excited there for a second, thought he scored a super goal in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X